剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
What is your passion exactly?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为你不能一辈子当个社交名媛
Because you can't be a socialite forever.
实际上她可以
She technically can.
不不 抱歉 她太聪明了 这样是屈才
No. No, I'm sorry. She is way too smart for that.
好吧 能先让我享受今晚
Ok, can I just enjoy tonight
之后再开始做个成年人吗
before I have to start adulting?
好吧 但我得喝一杯
Fine. But I need a drink.
我想感谢大家今晚的光临
I just want to thank you all for coming tonight.
你们就是我的生命
You are my life.
我特别想感谢JJ一直支持我
I particularly want to thank JJ for always having my back.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
还有威廉
And William.
我无法想象没有你的生活
I could not imagine life without you.
谢谢你一直忍♥让你的小妹妹
Thank you for always tolerating your little sister,
甚至连我五岁时在你墙上乱涂乱画你都忍♥了
Even when I did draw all over your walls when I was 5.
-敬2040届 -2040
- To the class of 2040. - 2040!
我来参加派对没问题吗
Is it all right for me to be here?
我相信没问题的
I'm sure it's ok.
你不是还在戒毒所吗 康纳
I thought you were still in rehab, Connor.
怎么了 小富婆
What's the matter, trust fund?
你不希望我来参加你的小派对吗
You don't want me at your fancy little party?
只要你不打人 或是纵火
As long as you don't punch anyone or set anything on fire,
那就没问题
we'll be ok.
我们能不能努力和平共处哪怕一晚都好
Can we just try to get along for one night, please?
-我去去就来 -好
- Be right back. - OK.
特弗 你看见比安卡了吗
Hey, Trev, have you seen Bianca?
她一小时前就该到了的
She was supposed to be here an hour ago.
没看见 我不再是她的看护人了
No, I'm not her keeper anymore.
好吧 我以为你俩还好着呢
Ok, I thought you guys were still cool.
不 确实还好
No, we are,
但即便是我们在一起的时候
but even when we were together,
她也从不告诉我她的行踪
she never told me where she was.
但你是最后一个见到她的人 是不是
But you were the last to see her, weren't you?
什么
Excuse me?
她的最后一条信息是发给了你
Your number was the last one she texted.
您二位又是谁
Uh, who the hell are you?
等等 比安卡是出什么事了吗
Wait. Is something wrong with Bianca?
我不知道 你来告诉我们
I don't know. You tell us.
你们不能就这样扰乱我的派对
You can't just crash my party
骚扰我的客人
and harass my guests.
你们知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
比你自己知道的还更清楚些
A lot more than you do.
我们是你父母的朋友
We were friends of your parents.
那我怎么可能从没见过你们
Then how come I've never seen either of you before?
说来话长 没时间解释了
Long story and less than zero time to explain.
你朋友比安卡 正处于危险之中
Your friend Bianca, she's in trouble.
我们需要你帮忙找到她
And we need your help to find her.
行了 我喊保安了
Yeah. I'm calling security.
抱歉戳破你的梦幻泡泡
Oh. I'm sorry to take you out of your bubble,
但我们真的很需要你
But we really need you.
我知道如何保护自己
I know how to protect myself.
-这点你大可放心 -我当然放心
- You made sure of that. - I sure did.
你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄
The four of you are the heroes that the city needs.
我们正看着活生生的爸爸
We are staring at our father alive!
爸爸 接下来训练什么
Dad. So what's next?
马尔·诺武看见了我的命运
Mar Novu has seen my fate.
-爸爸... -我没能从危机中活下来
- Dad... - I don't survive crisis.
米娅
Mia?
-滚开 -对不起 你晕倒了
- Back off. - Um, I'm sorry. You fainted.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
天啊
Oh, my god.
抱歉 不好意思 我想我是空腹
Sorry. Uh, sorry. I...I guess I had too much to drink
喝了太多酒
without eating or something.
也许你该躺一躺 派对狂
Maybe you should lie down, party animal.
我觉得我需要透透气
Think I need some air.
-米娅 听着... -别
- Hey, Mia, listen... - No.
渔网
你们到底对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
我自己也想知道
I would love to know that myself.
有这么个人 叫荣恩·荣兹
There's this guy, J'Onn J'Onzz.
是个火星人之类的
He's a martian or something.
因为他我们才能记起危机前发生的事
He's why we remember everything that happened before the crisis.
西斯科成功利用技术复♥制♥了这个火星人的能力
Cisco was able to replicate the martian's powers using tech.
就是说超女的朋友拥有一种
So a friend of Supergirl's has a power
闪电侠的朋友能够复♥制♥的能力
a friend of the Flash can replicate.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's what I said.
我想说你们俩都疯了
I want to say that you guys are crazy
这一切都是不可能的
and that none of this is possible,
但我心里知道你们是对的
But I know you're right.
我记起了一切
I remember everything,
你俩和我爸爸并肩作战
You two fighting alongside my dad,
佐伊死去的样子 我的...
Zoe dying, my...
我的未婚夫杀了她
My fiance killing her.
我记起了我爸爸垂死的那一幕
I remember my father dying.
你们为什么要这样对我
Why would you do this to me?
听着 晚点有时间给你宣泄情绪
Look, there'll be time for emotions later.
我唤醒你是因为你朋友比安卡被绑♥架♥了
I woke you up because your friend Bianca was kidnapped.
星城已经有20年没有出现过任何犯罪了
There hasn't been any crime in Star City in 20 years.
怎么 这句话还成了这座城市的口号♥了吗
What is that, like the city's motto now?
你不了解比安卡 好吗
You don't know Bianca, all right?
她疯疯癫癫的
She's flaky.
现在八成是在某个海滩上办舞会呢
She's probably on a beach somewhere having a ball.
我看见她了 她被劫走了
I saw her, and she was taken.
你怎么还在这犹犹豫豫的
How are you even hesitating?
你不是应该是绿箭侠吗
Aren't you supposed to be the Green Arrow?
不再是了
Not anymore.
米娅 我知道你如今
Mia, I understand that you are torn
正在被两个世界撕扯
between two worlds right now,
但我们需要你的帮助
but we need your help.
听着 我甚至不知道
Look, I don't even know
我是否还能干这个
if I can do this anymore, ok?
我没有训练 我没...
I haven't trained. I don't...
看见了吧 就像骑自行车一样
See? Just like riding a bike.
比安卡真的有麻烦吗
Is Bianca actually in trouble?
对 如果我们不找到她 她会死的
Yes. And if we don't find her, she's going to die.
好吧 我可以帮助你们
Fine. I will help you.
但就这一次 好吗
But this is a one-time thing, OK?
对于加入你们的
I'm not interested in joining
金丝雀俱乐部我没兴趣
your canary club, all right?
我现在有自己的生活 很幸福
I have a life now, I am happy,
我想保持现在的样子
and I would like to keep it that way.
随便你
Whatever.
比安卡是在哪被劫走的
Well, where was Bianca when she was taken?
在V俱乐部玩的时候
Partying at Club V.
比安卡最喜欢派对了
Nothing Bianca loved more than a good party.
真想回到我20多岁的时候
Oh, to be in my 20s again.
算了吧 我21岁就结婚了
Ick. Hard pass. I was married at 21.
真的吗 你是什么人啊
Seriously? Who are you?
比安卡 她是被收养的
Bianca. She was adopted.
有可能由此会引起关系紧张吗
Any chance that created tension?
海伦娜失踪前是很好的妈妈
Helena was a great mom before she disappeared.
她现在和姨奶奶 姨爷爷住
She lives with her great-aunt and uncle now.
在原来的星城
Back in the old Star City,
波提纳尔是最大的黑帮家族之一
the Bertinellis were one of the biggest crime families around.
听起来 这一点就足够
Well, that sounds like enough reason
成为绑♥架♥她的理由了
to violate some privacy laws.
你是时候拜访一下这个家族了
It's time for you to pay that family a little visit.
比安卡没去你们的派对我很遗憾 你了解她
I'm sorry Bianca missed your party. You know how she is.
我行我素
Free spirit.
完全了解 实际上
Totally. Actually,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表