剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
So what do you do? You create issues,
所以你做了什么 你制♥造♥麻烦
and you make up imaginary problems...
编造一些你想象的问题
like this merger I hear you're worried about.
比如你担忧的公♥司♥被并购
Well, uh, you're probably right-
好吧 你也许说的对
About me being afraid of the word "No," But-
关于我害怕被拒绝的事情 不过
You know, the merger's real. I'm not imagining that.
公♥司♥要被卖♥♥掉是真的 不是我想象的
Lucille! Michael.
Lucille Michael
Michael? What are you doing here?
Michael 你在这干什么
Following Lucille 2. She's with Sitwell.
跟踪Lucille二号♥ 她跟Sitwell在一起
She probably figured that we'd never track her.
她也许永远不会知道我们跟踪她
But we lost her. Everyone put on white robes and outsmarted us.
不过我们跟丢了 每个人都穿着白色的浴袍把我们给骗了
Lucille! Lindsay?
Lucille Lindsay
Lindsay.
Lindsay
Wait, wait, wait. Lindsay's here? With two men?
等等 Lindsay在这儿 跟两个男人
Sort of one and a half.
应该算一个半
Tobias. Hey, Tobias!
Tobias 嘿 Tobias
Lindsay, look. I-
Lindsay 听着 我
Oh. Lucille 2. I'm sorry.
Lucille二号♥ 对不起
And, miss, I don't know your name. Tobias?
还有这位小姐 我不知道你的名字 Tobias
Lucille? Sitwell? What's this?
Lucille Sitwell 你们在干什么
It's our romantic getaway, Michael.
我们在度浪漫的假期 Michael
Romantic? So, then the company isn't being taken over...
浪漫 所以 公♥司♥不会被卖♥♥掉了
so Lindsay doesn't have to be with Uncle Jack?
所以 Lindsay不用陪Jack叔公了
Oh, Tobias. We gotta stop Linds-Tobias?
Tobias 我们得去阻止Linds Tobias呢
How'd you like to take a nap, baldy? I'll handle this.
你想出来休息一下吗 秃头 我来解决这个
She's my girlfriend, pal.
她是我女朋友 哥们
Take him down, Buster.
放倒他 Buster
Your girlfriend?
你女朋友
That's why you were in her robe and slippies.
怪不得你穿着她的浴袍和拖鞋
You weren't trying to get into her head.
你并不是想侵入她的脑子
You were trying to get into her... robe and slippies.
你是想侵入她的 浴袍和拖鞋
She's my girlfriend!
她是我女朋友
So this is who you choose over me?
所以这就是你看上的那个小白脸
She's not with him. She's with the Bullet.
跟她在一起的不是他 是我
Oh, thank God.
噢 谢谢老天爷
But if you want a fight, you got it. Shoot me!
不过如果你想打架 没问题 射我出去
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Look, I wasn't trying to sell your company,
听着 我并没有打算卖♥♥掉你们公♥司♥
but I am now.
不过现在我有这个打算了
The hell with all of you.
你们全都去死吧
I'm gonna try and lowball her.
我现在去试试压低她的报价
Not while we're around.
只要我们在 没门
We're not done here, Gob!
我们还没完呢 Gob
Tobias? Tobias, I'm sorry.
Tobias Tobias 我很抱歉
I set this up for Lindsay. Lindsay, I'm sorry.
这一切都是我安排的 Lindsay 对不起
You were not on a date with Dragon.
在跟你约会的不是Dragon
I know that, Michael.
我知道 Michael
It was pretty obvious when
当Dragon一直抱着Jack叔公
Dragon kept swooping Uncle Jack in for a kiss.
扑过来吻我的时候太明显了
You said I never did anything for the company.
你说我从来没有为公♥司♥做过什么
I-I just thought I'd try.
我只是想试试
Tobias
Tobias
Tobias, I never thought you'd ever fight for me.
Tobias 我从没想过你会为我打架
I had no idea a 90-year-old
我从来不知道一个90岁的男人
man could cave in my chest cavity like that.
压着我的胸口可以这么疼
Dragon, would you mind carrying my husband to the car?
Dragon 你介意把我丈夫抱到车里去吗
Oh! My God.
噢 我的天
I love takin' a guy down!
我喜欢把别人放倒
I think I snapped one of his ribs.
我想我折断了一根他的肋骨
No. It's my leg.
不 是我的腿
I'll bet that would hurt.
我打赌这会很痛
I guess the deal's off now,
我猜我们的交易取消了
now that I actually need you to help us out?
即使我真的需要你帮助我们摆脱困境
I'll make you a deal.
我再给你一笔交易
You carry me, and I'll carry you.
你抱我回去 我就帮助你渡过难关
Thanks, Uncle Jack.
谢谢 Jack叔公
Yeah. I think we should get to the hospital. Let me see.
我觉得我们应该去医院 让我看看
this duct tape is
银粘带是
the only thing that's keeping the ankle on.
唯一能让我的裸关节接上的东西
Okay. Ah. Right around there.
好了 转过来
Oh, yes, I think you're right inside me now.
噢 你现在已经完全在我怀里了
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Uncle Jack buys the company...
Jack叔公买♥♥下了公♥司♥
but makes some changes of his own.
不过做了一些改变
And he's gonna make me president.
他准备让我当董事
Tobias listens to a day's worth of his own words...
Tobias在听他一天里说的话
to see what Michael was referring to.
来搞明白Michael指的是什么
Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up.
即使我会长胖点 我还是会喝光它
Nothing wrong with that.
没有什么问题啊
I've been in the film business for a while...
虽然我在电影行业已经一段时间了
but I just can't seem to get one in the can.
不过我还是没能得到合适的机会
It's out of context.
有点断章取义
I wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks, so to speak.
我不会介意亲吻那个男人的脸颊 可以这么说
And he realizes there is
然后他意识到
something distinct about the way he speaks.
他说话的方式有点独特
Tobias, you blowhard!
Tobias 你个大话王
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表