剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
You can keep 'em bottled up, but they will come out, Michael.
你可以一直这样封锁感情 但它们总有一天会汹涌而出的 Michael
Sometimes in the most unexpected-
有时就在你最意想不到的
Hey, where are the- my hard-boiled eggs?
嘿 我[哔]煮熟的鸡蛋去哪了
Meanwhile, Gob was preparing
同时 Gob在准备
for the illusion of being buried alive.
他活埋的魔术
Boy, you sure got this hole dug out quick.
伙计 你们挖这洞的速度还挺快
In fact, the laborer had
事实上 工人们
been hired by George Sr. Three days earlier...
在三天以前就受雇于老George
for the same hole.
来挖这同一个洞
And Buster searched for the perfect card.
Buster在苦苦挑选最完美的生日贺卡
"Someone wanted to send you a birthday greeting. See you soon!"
"有人想要致以你生日的祝福 再见"
Oh! That is wicked.
哦 这个很搞怪
And soon, the wake that Ice had catered began.
很快 Ice筹备的守灵就开始了
What are you doing? Is this
你在干嘛 这是
what you're wearing? My father's dead, Maeby.
你要穿的衣服吗 我父亲死了 Maeby
Yeah, but you're not, and Ice is right there.
是 但是你没死 而且Ice就在那儿
Maeby knew that if she could get her mother to have an affair...
Maeby知道如果她能让她妈陷入一段婚外情
she could emancipate.
她就解放了
All Pop-Pop ever wanted
爷爷一直都想
was to see you with another man besides Daddy.
让你跟除了爸爸之外的另一个男人在一起
You're right.
你是对的
You know what?
这样
I'm gonna throw on a skirt,
我去换一条裙子
take off my underwear and make your Pop-Pop proud.
把我内衣脱下来 让你爷爷为我骄傲
Let me ask Barry. That might be enough right there.
我去问问Barry 这可能已经够我解放了
Is Oscar wearing my suit?
Oscar穿的是我的衣服吗
Hey-
嘿
You tell my brother you don't wear a dead man's pants.
你去告诉我兄弟 不要穿死人的裤子
Shame on him. And you say that to him. You say, "Shame on you."
不要脸 你去跟他说"你个不要脸的"
Okay. Say it to me like you're gonna say it to him.
好吧 跟我说一遍练习一下
I'm probably not gonna say it to him.
我应该不会去跟他说
Okay.
好吧
Look at her down there. Does she look sad to you?
看看她 你觉得她看起来伤心吗
Oh, my God. That's Ann. Who?
天哪 Ann来了 谁
It's the girl who ripped my heart out...
就是这个女孩伤透了我的心
the girl whose face will always be etched in my mind.
就是那个让我魂牵梦萦的女孩
Her?
她吗
She's really funny.
她很有意思的
Well, let's hope so.
好吧 但愿如此
Don't forget the chicken wings!
别忘了鸡翅膀
Hey! Ann! You're here. That's great.
嘿 Ann 你来了 太好了
I wasn't sure whether you got my message.
我都不确定你是不是收我的信息了
It wasn't a message.
你不是给我发的信息
We talked. Uh, Ann?
你是亲自来告诉我的 呃 Ann
Did Dad invite you?
是我爸邀请的你吗
I figured life's too short.
我觉着吧 人生苦短
You two care for each other. Why throw that away? Huh?
你俩都在意对方 为什么要放弃呢 哈
Huh? Okay.
哈 好吧
Do you think we really do? A father can tell. Okay?
你真的这么认为吗 老爸都懂 好吗
It's as Ann as the nose on Plain's face.
虽然Ann长得一般 鼻子也不太好看
And Buster arrived...
接着Buster到了
dressed in the military outfit Gob had procured for him.
穿着Gob给他的军装
What the hell are you wearing? It's all regulation, Michael.
你穿的什么东西 规定这么穿的 Michael
To get the top right, the pants had to be a little snug.
要想上衣合身 裤子就得紧一点
Is there a birthday gift pile? Hmm?
有放生日礼物的地方吗
A birthday gift pile?
放生日礼物的地方
Michael recalled what
Michael想起来
Buster did to what he thought was Rose's car...
Buster如何用他以为的Rosa最喜欢的玩具
with what he thought was Rose's favorite toy.
攻击了他以为的Rosa的车
Hey!
嘿
Yours is the first. And the most wicked.
你是第一个 也是最顽皮的哦
Get him out of here. We can't let him know it's a wake.
把他弄走 不能让他知道这是在守灵
Buster!
Buster
Let's go get that coffin ready to be buried. -
我们准备被埋的棺材去
And so the family gathered to remember George Sr.
然后一家人聚在一起缅怀老George
If anyone would like to say anything about Dad...
如果有人想说点父亲的事情
now's the time.
请
Anyone. Anyone?
有人吗 没人吗
Perhaps my son George Michael would like to say something.
或许我的儿子 George Michael想说点什么
Huh? Wanna share your feelings? Eh?
嗯 想跟大家分享下你的感觉吗 呃
It's okay to cry, pal. It's okay. Yeah?
哭出来吧 伙计 没关系的 是吗
Wow. He's really gone.
哇 他真就这么死了
But I think that if he was here right now...
我想如果他现在在这儿的话
I would probably tell him that it all worked out...
我想要跟他说 什么都好起来了
and that, um...
还有 嗯…
I'll be bringing you some salmon rolls right away...
我马上给你送一点三文鱼卷过去
in... heaven.
送到天堂
How many times I gotta tell this kid chicken wings?
我是要跟这小屁孩说多少遍我要鸡翅膀
Lindsay got up to speak in an outfit her daughter had chosen.
Lindsay穿着她女儿给她挑的衣服站出来发言
My father meant the world to me.
我父亲对我而言意味着一切
Wipe, Mom. Give it a wipe.
擦一下 妈 擦一下鼻子
That's a home run.
说得好
And finally, Michael got up to speak.
最后 Michael站起来发言
I had a very complicated relationship with my father.
我与我父亲的关系非常复杂
Ice, can we- can we just cool it on the smoothies for right now?
Ice 能不能暂时停做一下冰沙
There are smoothies?
有冰沙吃吗
I could never trust my father.
我从不信任我父亲
But I always want my son to be able to trust me...
但我一直想要我儿子信任我
so from now on...
所以从今开始
we're always gonna be honest with each other.
我们将一直对彼此坦诚
Okay?
好吗
'Cause there's nobody I love more than you in this whole world.
因为在这个世界上 我最爱的是你
Michael, listen, can we move the eulogy outside...
Michael 我们能不能出去说颂词
so I can time being lowered
我好在你结束的时候
into Dad's grave with your big finish?
开始活埋魔术表演
I'm done. Wow. That was your eulogy?
我说完了 哇 刚是你的颂词
Glad Dad wasn't around to see that.
幸亏爸没看到
That was great. Well, I meant it.
刚说得很好 嗯 我真这么想的
So no more secret trips up to the attic. Right?
所以 不要再有阁楼秘密了好吗
George Michael didn't want to betray his grandfather...
George Michael不想背叛他的爷爷
but it appeared his father already knew the truth.
但是看来他父亲已经知道了真♥相♥
I have PopPop in the attic. What?
我把爷爷藏在了阁楼 什么
The mere fact that you call
就凭你刚刚把爷爷作为
making love "Pop-pop" tells me you're not ready.
"做♥爱♥"的代指说明你还没准备好
Hey! Before we lose the sun!
嘿 趁天还没黑
Come on.
快点
The speeches we heard today are nothing more than words.
我们今天听到的颂词不过是言语
But I will prove that I love my father more than anybody.
我今天将要证明我比任何人都更爱我父亲
Buster!
Buster
Stop it!
别闹
As you can see, this is a normal coffin.
各位请看 这是个普通的棺材
Take me halfway around.
把我转过去
I will become my dead father's body...
我将作为我死去的父亲的遗体
as I am lowered into his grave.
埋葬在这座墓穴之中
All right. Spin it back around. Dead father?
好了 转回去 死去的父亲
Is he de- Dad's dead?
他 爸爸死了吗
Just keep it together, Buster, and spin this back around.
集中注意力 Buster 转回去
Oh, my God! The card! The card!
天哪 贺卡 贺卡
Something's gone wrong.
总觉得有什么事情不对劲…
How about that?
很厉害吧
Michael noticed something in the dirt.
Michael在泥里发现了一个东西
Glisten.
洁白牙膏
And suddenly he realized what his
突然 他明白了
son meant when he said he had Pop-Pop in the attic.
他儿子说的爷爷在阁楼里这件事情
Dad? Dad.
爸 爸
How you doin', Michael?
近来如何啊 Michael
Uh, hey, but your father's alive, Michael. He's alive.
嘿 你父亲没死 Michael 我还活着
How could you do this to us? I had no choice.
你怎么能够对我们做出这种事情 我别无选择
My brother is with Lucille. She's destroying the family.
我兄弟跟Lucille在一起 她正在摧毁这个家庭
You put the entire business in peril,
你置整个公♥司♥于险境
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表