剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I'm taking you out of here. Let's go.
我带你出去 我们走
They haven't served dinner yet.
可晚宴还没开始
George Michael. You're not taking him.
George Michael 你不能带他走
Take me with you! What are you doin'? I can't.
把我带走吧 你干嘛 我没法带你走
Get off of me! Buster, let's get out of here.
下来 Buster 我们走吧
I'm stuck. Go. Take the boy. Go!
我被挂住了 带上你儿子 快走
All right, Motherboys. Our curtain seems to be stuck.
好了 诸位 我们的幕似乎卡住了
We're going to do some freestyle waltzing while we get it fixed.
在我们处理时先来点自♥由♥华尔兹
Boys' choice.
男孩选择舞伴
George Michael, you're choosing me. No, Mom.
George Michael 快选我 不 老妈
You had no right to bring him to this freak show.
你没有权利让他参加这个化妆舞会
He was supposed to be visiting Buster.
他本来是去陪Buster
No, you were supposed to be visiting Buster...
不 是你应该去陪Buster
but you made your son do it because you didn't want to.
你不想去就叫你儿子去
You were supposed to do it? You didn't want to?
本来是你去的吗 你不愿意陪我
No. Buster, l- I didn't know how to, uh, treat you, all right?
不是 Buster 我不知道怎么与你相处
I thought that you would be a little different, but you're not.
我本想你会有变得有点不一样 但你没有
I was wrong, okay? I'm sorry.
我错了 不好意思
You know, you're as good a brother as you ever were.
你还是那个好兄弟
Thank you. All right?
谢谢 好了
Yes. I am no different. I am the same old Motherboy.
是呀 我没变 我还是那个"妈咪宝贝"
George Michael still has a chance. Take him!
George Michael还有机会 带他走
Thanks. Let's go.
谢了 我们走
Boys' choice?
选择舞伴
That is, if you're not embarrassed to take my hook.
不介意牵着我的钩子的话
Of course not.
当然不会
I'm Peter Pan, and you're Captain Hook.
我是彼得潘 你是虎克船长
We'll pretend it's a costume. Let's dance.
就当我们化好妆了 跳舞吧
And that night, Michael, his brother and his son...
当晚 Michael 他的弟弟 还有他的儿子
arrived at the Promise Land. All right.
到了应许之地 好了
I appreciate you taking me up here to see Ann.
感谢你带我来见Ann
A promise is a promise. And I'm glad the three of us... Yeah.
言而有信 很高兴我们三个 是啊
Were able to spend some time together. Oh, yeah.
有机会一起 对
And I finally feel good about myself.
我也觉得我还是不赖的
"Saddest." And I saw some of those people.
"最悲情" 我看到里边那些悲惨的了
That was a very competitive category. Oh, don't I know it.
真是竞争激烈 我当然知道
Here we go. I can't get out, actually.
走吧 事实上 我下不来了
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lindsay finds herself strangely compelled to be with Tobias.
Lindsay开始又迷恋Tobias
I have never been more attracted to you.
我对你越来越着迷
Wow. The service sent you over fast.
哇 最近服务行业来的真快啊
Oh, God. I'm so sorry. I'm in the wrong trailer.
哦 天啊 抱歉 我找错拖车了
But not the one she's married to.
但爱上了另一个
So you don't cry when you take those off?
当你拖下裤衩你不会哭吗
Having finally had sex, Gob can admit...
终于圆房♥后 Gob承认
he never consummated their marriage.
他从没有圆过房♥
Judge, maybe you should take a look at this.
法官 你应该看看这个
It was taken in your office just moments ago.
不久前在你办公室拍到的
But Gob catches a lucky break.
但Gob侥幸逃过一劫
There's no way to tell who this man is.
没法证明这人到底是谁
But it doesn't last long.
没逃脱多久
That's me, Your Honor. L- my wife.
那就是我 我的法官 我[哔]了我老婆
We really lost this case.
这下我们输了
And Maeby impresses the kids at the Promise Land...
而Maeby在应许之地大受欢迎
with her one scary campfire story.
因为她的篝火恐怖故事
Knock, scrape. The only thing more terrifying...
咔咔 嚓嚓 比那疯子伸出的手钩
than the escaped lunatic's hook was his twisted call!
更可怕的是他扭曲的尖叫
Hey, campers.
嘿 大家好
I'm a monster!
我是个怪物
This may have been a step backwards.
这可能是个退步
*Upon her knee
*躺在她的膝头
*So fine to be
*温暖闲适
*Mother and boy
*母与子
*Mother-
*母
*...boy
*子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表