剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
and I do apologize profusely.
我真诚地向你道歉
I'm- Oh.
对不 哦
Okay, look. I don't have a date tomorrow.
好吧 其实我明天没有约会
But why can't you ask Gob to go with you?
但是你干嘛不喊Gob和你一起去
Michael and Gob had been to Mexico once before.
Michael和Gob曾一起去过墨西哥
Chiclet? Chiclet? You're the Chiclet! Not me!
巧克力 巧克力 你才是巧克力 我不是
Unfortunately, in Mexican culture...
很遗憾 在墨西哥文化中
this was a much more inflammatory gesture.
这是个非常具有煽动性的动作
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
I just think you and I would have a lot more fun.
我就觉得我们俩一起会很有趣
Plus you can bring Maeby. You know, I've sensed her...
而且你还可以带上Maeby 我是觉得
feeling a little left out lately.
她最近感觉自己被忽略了
And the next morning,
第二天早上
the family met at Buster's send-off party...
全家人聚在Buster的送别派对上
where Lucille was not keeping her feelings hidden.
Lucille丝毫没有掩饰自己的感受
A camcorder. That's so you can videotape it...
摄像机 这样当他们
when they put you in a naked
剥光你的衣服
pyramid and point to your Charlie Browns.
指着你的小鸡鸡的时候你就可以拍下来
I ought to point to Uncle Oscar's Charlie Browns...
下次你骑在Oscar叔叔身上的时候
next time you're on top of him, Mother.
我应该指着他的小鸡鸡 妈妈
He's moving out. See how he treats me?
他要搬出去了 看看他是怎么对我的
Just because he thinks I'm having an affair with the boy's uncle.
就因为他觉得我和他叔叔偷♥情♥
Yes. And she's not having an affair with the boy's... uncle.
是啊 她没有和他"叔叔"偷♥情♥
It's too late for apologies. I'm going to the army.
道歉也来不及了 我就是要去参军
Get me out. You've got to get me out.
帮我脱身 你得帮我脱身
Well, I'm headed down to Mexico to find Dad...
嗯 我要去墨西哥找老爸
but when I get back, maybe we'll try to figure something out.
但是等我回来 我们也许可以想出办法
And that's when Buster decided
就在那时Buster决定
to sneak into Mexico to avoid the service.
偷偷跑到墨西哥以逃脱兵役
No, no. I think it'll be worked out by then.
不 不用了 我想到那时就解决了
What was that all about?
他怎么了
I think Buster's gonna escape to Mexico.
我觉得Buster要逃到墨西哥去
Did the secretary not give you the picture for Dad?
秘书是不是没有给你老爸的照片
I need that to show people there.
我要给当地的人看的
Yeah. She brought that over.
嗯 她带来了
Well, this, uh, is a blueprint...
好吧 这 这张是老爸的脸
of Dad's face.
的设计图
She used the big printer.
她用了大的打印机
I'll give her that. Let's go. Not so fast.
这个是我对她说的 我们走 别急
Gob, who is that man on the couch? Who? That guy?
Gob 坐在沙发上的是谁 谁 那个人么
He's my friend. You don't have any friends.
他是我朋友 你没有朋友的啊
I have lots of friends, Lindsay.
我有很多朋友的好不好 Lindsay
In fact, the man was Ice, a bounty hunter...
实际上 那个男人是Ice
that Gob hired to follow Michael.
Gob雇来跟踪Michael的赏金猎人
Ice may be my best friend. George Michael.
Ice也许是我最好的朋友了 George Michael
He's moving. He's moving.
他行动了 他行动了
Fun party, huh? No. No, it isn't.
派对很好玩吧 不 不好玩
Let's go down to Mexico.
我们出发去墨西哥吧
All right. Let me grab Ann real quick.
好的 让我叫下Ann 很快的
Ann's here? Yeah. I invited her.
Ann在这儿 是啊 我邀请了她
You said you wanted to spend some time with her.
你说你想和她相处相处
You said I was being an Ann hog.
你说我太粘着Ann了
Ann Hog's coming?
Ann Hog也要来吗
I thought it was just the two of us. - Just Ann.
我还以为就我们俩 只有Ann
All right. Load her up in the car. All right.
好吧 带她上车 好的
Lupe, that sweater's not a take-home.
Lupe 那件毛衣你不能带回家
Michael, give her a ride home.
Michael 送她回家
I'm gonna have to start putting people in the trunk.
我又得开始把人放车里了
In fact, at that moment, Buster was climbing into the trunk.
实际上 就在那时 Buster正爬进后备箱
Mother, when you see this videotape, you'll know that I left.
老妈 当你看到这个带子的时候 你就知道我走了
Not out of cowardice, but out of-
不是因为胆小 而是因为
Oh, man. It's tiring in here.
哦 天 呆在这里真是累
Oh.
哦
Six minutes later, Michael dropped off his mother's housekeeper.
六分钟后 Michael放下了他老妈的管家
Mexico.
墨西哥
In fact, he was in Santa Ana...
其实 他在圣安娜
a town six minutes inland from his own.
一个离他家只有六分钟路的小镇
But the combination of losing
但是他眼镜掉了
his glasses and breathing carbon monoxide...
再加上吸入的一氧化碳
had impaired Buster's judgment.
损坏了他的判断力
Oh, this shall keep me safe from the hot Mexican sun.
哦 这儿能帮我挡住墨西哥火热的阳光
Excuse me. What are you doing?
喂 你在这儿干什么
I'm trying to find a place to live.
我要找一个可以生活的地方
Ay.
唉
Michael was heading down to Mexico...
Michael正朝墨西哥开
to find his fugitive father.
去找逃犯老爸
Can you believe this? This is my trip with my son...
真是难以置信 这是我和儿子的旅行
and he's too busy whispering secrets to Ann
他却忙着和Ann咬耳朵
to say one word to me.
都没时间搭理我
What's that? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
We're not whispering secrets up here.
我们没在前面咬耳朵
Hey. Check out who's on that hog in the rearview mirror.
嘿 看看后视镜里的那个跟屁虫是谁
George Michael! What?
George Michael 什么
Twenty miles to LEGOLAND.
离乐高只有20英里来
The Ice.
Ice哥
What have you got? Still on his tail,
你有什么进展 我还跟着
about 20 miles from LEGOLAND.
离乐高还有20英里
Go get him, friend. You're not my friend. You're a client.
盯紧他 老朋友 你是我的客户 不是我朋友
Gob realized that perhaps he really didn't have any friends.
Gob意识到也许他真的没什么朋友
And Lucille sent hers away.
Lucille送走了她的朋友
Buster, Oscar's leaving. You win.
Buster Oscar要走了 你赢了
Buster get in trunk of car.
Buster爬进了汽车后备箱
So he's not going to the army.
所以说他没有去参军
He must have had Michael sneak him into Mexico. Oh, thank God.
他肯定是让Michael偷偷带去墨西哥了 谢天谢地
It's better this way. Mmm. Mmm.
这样更好 嗯
I'll go unpack.
我把行李放回去
Here's some money. Go see a Star War.
给你点钱 去看部星球大战
Who is it? Uh, your son.
谁啊 呃 你儿子
What? I was looking for Buster.
干嘛 我找Buster
He's not here. Uh, what are you doing?
他不在 呃 那你在做什么
I mean, do you want to go out?
我是说 你想出去吗
Why are you trying to get me out of the house?
你干嘛要让我出去
I just thought that we could hang out.
我只是想我们可以一起逛逛
Lucille was suspicious
Lucille有些怀疑
that Gob was up to some sort of power grab.
Gob可能想要夺权
Gene Parmesan? Lucille Bluth.
Gene Parmesan吗 我是Lucille Bluth
My son is trying to get me out of my house.
我儿子想把我赶出家门
I think he may be up to something.
我觉得他有什么阴谋
Oh. Hold on. That's probably him.
哦 等下 有可能是他
Gene?
Gene
It's just some idiot with balloons.
那不过是一个拿着气球的白♥痴♥
Oh, is it? I knew it!
哦 是吗 我就知道
I want you to keep an eye on my son Gob.
我要你注意下我儿子Gob
And Buster was finding himself right at home.
Buster发现自己好像回到了家
Oh, my God. I used to have a shirt just like that.
哦 天哪 我曾经有一件一样的衣服
It was Buster's old shirt. Lucille had given it to Lupe.
那就是Buster的衣服 Lucille给了Lupe
And the hand chair. I had one in my room.
还有这手型椅子 我房♥间里曾经有一个
I wonder where that went.
不知道去哪了
It went right there. I never thought I'd miss a hand so much.
就在这儿 我从来没想过会这么想念一只手
You people are just like me.
你们和我的品位真♥相♥近
Meanwhile, in the real Mexico...
与此同时 在真的墨西哥
Michael had found the stair car. There it is.
Michael找到了阶梯车 就在那儿
And Michael set about finding his father.
然后Michael开始找他的父亲
Oh, yeah. Sure, senor. No problem.
哦 是 先生 没问题
When do you want us to start building?
你想什么时候开始造
Thank you. Gracias.
谢谢 谢谢你
Dad? Dad? Yeah.
爸 爸 啊
So, what do you think of Ann so far?
目前为止 你觉得Ann怎么样
Oh, Ann? I just- You know, I barely know her.
哦 Ann吗 我就是 我都不怎么认识她
You know? Neither of us do.
你明白吗 我们都不了解她
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表