剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Meanwhile downstairs
同时 在楼下
Maeby was meeting her new singing nanny.
Maeby正在听新来的奶妈唱歌♥
Now. Take your Fun-fun.
现在 该吃药药了
This is my mom's, and it's fen-phen,
这是我妈妈的节食药
and it's been banned by the F.D.A.
而且是被药监局禁止的
Oh! Well. You should always read the label
对 应该认真读标签的
You should always read it well in the most delicious way
你应该仔细看一看 用最愉快的心情
Mr. Fingerbottom? Mrs.
Fingerbottom先生 女士
Right. Mrs. I should really get going.
对 女士 我得走了
No, no, no, no, no. Sit back. What's the rush? Please.
别别别 坐下 急什么
I wanna hear about you. Tell me about your family.
我想听你聊聊你的家庭
I'm sure wherever your father is right now,
我相信 不论你♥爸♥爸现在身在何方
she loves you very, very much.
她一定非常非常爱你
Not enough to be honest with me.
连对我坦诚都做不到
And after a few days, Gob was ready...
几天以后 Gob准备好
to unveil George Michael's new message.
公布George Michael的新信息了
Drought, starvation
干旱 饥饿
These are the things my
我的家乡世代
family has had to deal with for generations...
都面临着这些问题
although, fortunately, not since we moved to Corona del Mar.
幸运的是 搬到科罗纳德尔玛后一切都改观了
Go home, you terrorist!
回家吧 你个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
How stupid do you have to be to say something like that?
这人是有多蠢能说出这些话来
You're not wanted here!
这不欢迎你
Gob Michael.
Gob Michael
You got George Michael's tape?
你带了George Michael的录像吗
Yeah. I gave it to the tech guy.
带了 我给了那个放录像的人了
Don't worry. It's very tastefully done.
别担心 已经搞定了
Sure you didn't make that video in a cave?
确定你不是在山洞里拍的录像
Perennial candidate Steve Holt!
再一次竞选的Steve Holt
Soon it was time...
不久就轮到
for Steve Holt to play his video...
Steve Holt播放他的影片了
which had been produced by his new campaign manager, Ann Veal.
由他的新竞选助理Ann Veal制♥作♥
Hi. I'm Steve Holt. Evil!
嗨 我是Steve Holt 魔鬼
This kid's popular?
这就是受欢迎那小子
Looks like a chick I did once in high school.
长得像我高中时上过的一个小妞
Get a haircut!
理个发吧
Recently, I've been dealing
近日 我一直
with the fact that I've never known my father...
苦恼于我不知道我生父是谁
but I finally found a new Father.
但是我终于找到了新父亲
You're probably wondering what these footsteps are.
你也许很好奇这是谁的脚印
Well, this is my second take.
这是拍的第二次
It's kind of like a second chance at making good.
就像是第二次机会 能够做到更好
Yeah. Okay. We need to pull the videotape.
好吧 我们得把带子拿出来
My tape? Why? I've made a huge mistake.
我的带子 为什么 我犯了一个严重的错误
But it was too late to do anything about it.
但是一切都为时已晚了
Steve Holt is a bastard.
Steve Holt是混♥蛋♥
He doesn't even know who his real father is.
他连他爸爸是谁都不知道
What else don't we know about Steve Holt?
Steve Holt还有什么我们不知道的
George Michael Bluth is a cool guy.
George Michael Bluth是个很酷的帅哥
His dad is a powerful executive working for this man.
他爸爸是名公♥司♥经理 给这个人工作
The girls like him just fine. Young and old. It doesn't matter.
女孩子们都很喜欢他 老少通吃
In the dark.
尤其在黑暗中
That's why you had me do that?
你让我拉灯就是这意思
George Michael had never been more embarrassed.
George Michael糗到极点了
Until this part.
直到这部分出现
I couldn't find another tape.
我找不到别的带子了
I like Steve's more.
我更喜欢Steve
Guess I underestimated the religious vote.
看样子我低估那些宗教人士的人数了
So Steve won? No. Steve dropped out of the race.
Steve赢了吗 Steve退出了
He says he wants to spend
他说他想全力
some time trying to find his real father.
寻找他的亲爸爸
You know Rav Nadir, the Indian kid, he got 97% of the vote.
那个印度人得了97%的票数
Well, that's at least 3 percent!
那你至少得了3%的票数
You did better than I did when I ran.
比我竞选那会儿好多了
I tied with Bart Simpson and "School Sucks."
我和Bart Simpson还有"去他的学校"并列
I'm really sorry, buddy. Believe it or not, I did this...
真抱歉 伙计 不管你信不信
because I didn't want you to feel bad about yourself.
我这么做是为了让你自信些
Hey, it's Star Dork.
嘿 这不是"星球大傻"嘛
Hey, he knows you now. I'm really sorry, buddy.
嘿 他这不认识你了 真抱歉 孩子
It's just a drag. I mean,
那只是个讨厌鬼
I'm pretty sure my girlfriend's gone forever...
但我确定我女朋友永远离开我了
and I never wanted to do this in the first place.
而且我一开始就不太想做
George Michael,
George Michael
was that really you doing those lightsaber moves?
耍光剑的人真的是你吗
You were incredible. I've only gotten better.
你太厉害了 我现在耍的更好了
You're still doin' that?
你还在玩那个
So, you wanna grab a curtain rod
那你想不想带个窗帘杆
and go over to my place?
到我们家来耍
Wow. I'd love that. Thanks, Ann.
哇喔 好呀 谢谢 Ann
You really make me feel good about myself.
你让我觉得自己很好
Gotta do something about that kid's self-esteem.
这孩子没由来的自信真成问题
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Yoo-hoo! I'll take you the rest of the way!
哟 我载你一程
Lucille finds a housekeeper that she won't lose her son to.
Lucille找到个她儿子不会感兴趣的保姆
*Always keep from crying even though your heart is dying
*就算心碎了也不要哭泣
And Steve Holt finally tracks down his real father.
Steve Holt终于找到了他的生父
I've been wonderin' my whole life who he is
我一直想知道他到底是谁
a scientist, a doctor, a senator?
科学家 医生 还是参议员
Well, we got some bad news.
好吧 我们有个坏消息
Wow.
哇
Is that what's gonna happen to my hair?
我头发以后会变成这样吗
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表