剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
This is a disaster.
真是一场灾难
Maybe you should just try listening to some of the music.
也许你们可以试着听听有些音乐
Yeah, some of the artists are kind of talented.
没错 有些音乐人很有天赋
I don't know if you've heard of The Jerky Boys.
我不知道你有没有听过The Jerky Boys的音乐
They do prank phone calls.
他们打恶作剧电♥话♥
It's kind of old school, but- I have the tape in my room.
有点老套 不过我房♥间里有磁带
I accidentally didn't burn it yet.
我很意外的没有烧掉它
Meanwhile, the auction began. Next up...
与此同时 拍卖♥♥会开始 接下来
we've got last year's charity case, Lindsay Funke.
我们有去年拍卖♥♥的案例 Lindsay Funke
Lindsay showed up Oh, no. Not again.
Lindsay出现了 又来
although she was still feeling the effects of the tranquilizer.
尽管她还在受麻醉影响
Hundred dollars, folks? Stick a wrench in me. I'm done.
一百美元怎么样 给我把扳手 我就完事了
Anybody got 50? My wife is humiliated.
有人出价50吗 我妻子被侮辱了
This is my chance to right the small wrong that I did.
这是我弥补错误的机会
You shot her in the ass
你打了她一枪
with about four ounces of horse tranquilizer.
有大约四盎司的马麻醉剂
I haven't been the perfect husband. Yes, I admit that. Twenty?
我不是一个完美的丈夫 没错 我承认 二十块有吗
But now is my chance to be a hero.
不过现在是我做英雄的时候
Please, Michael, give me some of your money. Ten?
求你了 Michael 给我点钱吧 十块有吗
Does anybody have 10? I've got $5,000,
有人有出10块钱吗 我有五千块
and I need that for Sally...
我要留着拍Sally的
but if you wanna make a low bid Five thousand dollars.
不过如果你想以低价竞拍 我出五千块
For that? Sold.
就为这个吗 成交
I think you overpaid.
你想你买♥♥亏了
George Michael's prospects were also improving...
在他们俩打恶作剧电♥话♥的时候
as the two made prank phone calls together. Let me try.
George Michael的预期也在提升 我试一下
Hey, rubberneck. Ann...
你好 长脖子 Ann
could you and George Michael
你和George Michael
please call someone else for a little while?
能换个人耍耍吗
He knows it was us. What?
他知道是我们 什么
We finally got a good one comin'up.
终于有个像样点的上台了
Sally Sitwell. What do I hear?
Sally Sitwell 你们出多少
Five hundred dollars.
五百块
You're not bidding? I was hoping you would.
你不出价吗 我倒希望你出
Six hundred! You were?
六百块 是吗
You're a good kid. You always have been.
你是个好孩子 你一直都是
Not like that showboat of a father of yours,
不像你那个爱卖♥♥弄的父亲
if you don't mind me saying.
如果你不介意我这么说的话
Seven hundred! I've called him so much worse.
七百块 我喊过他更难听的
The truth is, sir, I am interested...
实际上 先生 我很有兴趣
but I don't have the money to buy your daughter.
不过我没有钱拍下您女儿
You sure do drive a nice car. Eight hundred.
但是你开了辆好车来 八百块
And I need one. Mine got torched today.
而我需要一辆 我的车今天被烧了
One thousand! Drop it off when you drop my daughter off tonight.
一千块 拍下我女儿 把车留下来
And finally, with both the approval of Sally's father...
最后 获得了Sally父亲的批准
and the lack of approval of his own,
并且没有自己老爸的批准
Michael was ready to make his move.
Michael决定行动了
15,000. What?
一万五千块 什么
Wow. Yeah.
哇 是啊
I gotta tell ya. This puts a lot of pressure on me.
我得告诉你 我现在压力很大
It's for a good cause. I heard it was to reseed the greens.
都是做好事嘛 听说用于重新播种绿色植物
Gonna be a lot of shifts for you at the banana stand, huh?
这些钱要在香蕉铺站很多班才赚得回吧
I should be honest with you. I don't have that much money...
我该对你坦白 我没那么多钱
and I sold the Corvette to cover it. That's quick. To who?
我把雪佛兰卖♥♥了 这也太快了 卖♥♥给谁了
Your father, as a matter of fact. My father?
实际上 是你父亲 我父亲
Yeah. My father can't drive a convertible.
没错 我父亲不能开敞篷车
Mind if I open it up?
介意我打开顶棚吗
Wow!
哇
Got some pickup. This is just like him.
得去捡点东西 这就是他的风格
He always interferes with everyone I date.
他总爱干涉的我约会对象
Well, you can tell him to give you your car back.
你让他把车还回来
But I bought you. I'm sorry. I'm not like you.
但是我买♥♥了你 对不起 我和你不一样
I'd almost rather date someone my father doesn't approve of.
我宁愿和我父亲不喜欢的人约会
Thanks anyway.
还是要谢谢你
That-That-That is like me. That's exactly like me!
这 这 这就是和我一样啊 一模一样
And soon it was time for Gob to bid on his mother.
很快轮到Gob为她母亲竞拍了
Not all bad. The only one
情况也不是很坏嘛
bidding on Lucille 2 is that hairless Sitwell.
竞拍Lucille二号♥的只有那秃顶的Sitwell
Seven right there. Eight.
那边出价七百块 八百块
Sitwell's bidding on Lucille 2? Nine.
Sitwell在争Lucille二号♥吗 九百块
First he fires me, then he steals my-
先是让车着了火 现在来偷我的
Going once mother's best friend.
九百块钱一次 老妈最好的朋友
Going twice. Nine going twice.
两次 九百块两次
$10,000. Oh, how grand.
一万块 噢 真大手笔
Sold. Up from $800 to $ 10,000.
成交 从八百升到一万
Wow. You guys really want a new golf course.
哇 看来大家都想要新的高尔夫球课程
And all from nonmembers.
还都是非会员来的
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
George Sr. Shows up to bid on Lucille.
老George现身竞拍Lucille
But the sound of his wolf call...
但是他的狼叫声
and the smell of chicken teriyaki interfere.
和红烧鸡块的味道打断了他
No, no, no, no.
不要 不不
No. Oh. Oh. Oh, no.
不不不 不要
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表