剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, I told him she was a tranny.
我告诉他她是个变性人
Meanwhile, Michael was still up in the attic.
此时 Michael还在阁楼里
Dad, what's goin' on? Somebody could see you.
爸爸 发生了什么 别人会看见你的
What's the difference, Mike? You're turning me in, aren't you?
那又怎么样 Mike 反正你会把我供出去的 不是吗
They say you're involved in something real big, Dad.
他们说你牵涉到重大事件
They've got photos.
他们有照片
Not true. But go. Knock yourself out. Turn me in.
不是真的 但你去吧 把我供出来吧
I went and I saw for myself.
我亲自去验证了
She's in love with him.
她爱上他了
Then why did you come back?
那你为什么要回来
Why didn't you just leave forever like you said?
为什么不像之前说的永远离开呢
And go where?
去哪儿呢
Make a deal for yourself, Mike.
给你自己捞点好处吧 Mike
I got no love in my life anymore.
我的生活再也没有爱了
And Michael realized for the first time...
Michael第一次意识到
that his father was capable of having his heart broken.
他父亲也会心碎
Later that day, Michael had his meeting with the prosecutor.
当天晚些时候 Michael又去见了检察官
So, where the hell is he? Come on, Bluth. What's it gonna be?
他到底在哪儿 说吧 Bluth 你选择什么
Your father or your freedom?
你♥爸♥还是你的自♥由♥
And Michael had to do the right thing.
Michael不得不做正确的事
I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他如何了
Michael, when we started talking to you, we didn't have anything.
Michael 我们刚开始谈的时候 没有证据
But now... we got something.
但现在 我们有了些东西
And you're gonna do time for it. Those are the pictures?
你要为此坐牢的 这就是那些照片吗
They're all over the news.
新闻上到处都是
Those are balls. What?
那是蛋蛋啊 什么
Barry was right. Tobias had inadvertently photographed himself...
Barry说对了 Tobias研究怎么用手♥机♥摄像头时
while learning to use his camera phone.
不小心拍下了自己的私处
See, uh, this close, they always look like landscape.
瞧 这么近 它们的确像自然景观
Nope, you're lookin' at balls.
不对 这是蛋蛋
Soon, forensic scientists confirmed this.
不久后 得到了法♥院♥的科学家的证实
And for the second time in two days...
而且两天后
the information-sharing
<爱国者法案>中的
network put into place by the Patriot Act...
信息共享网络条款
was put to use.
第二次派上了用场
They're balls?
这居然是蛋蛋
We're looking at balls. Let's turn it around.
那是蛋蛋 掉头回去
Copy on balls. We're turning.
收到 是蛋蛋 撤退
And eventually, the news traveled back to the source.
最后 新闻回到了起源地
We got one wrong, and we do apologize.
我们犯了个错误 致上我们真诚的歉意
I'm on TV.
我上电视了
And Michael returned home a free man.
Michael重获自♥由♥ 回到了家
You got the glasses. Now you'll do better on those math exams.
有眼镜了 这下你数学测验能考好了
I think I blew the eye exam too.
我觉得视力测试我也搞砸了
Every time I take these off, I feel better.
每次摘下眼镜 我感觉更好些
Let me see 'em.
让我看看
I've seen this before. For a while, George Michael...
我见过这个 有段时间 George Michael
had shared a room with his Uncle Tobias.
和他姑父Tobias同住一间房♥
Oh, ththere's a ladder. I don't need it.
梯子在那儿 我不需要
Yeah, I don't think you need glasses, Son.
我觉得你不需要眼镜 儿子
Well, if the cops are waiting, I'm ready to go.
如果警♥察♥在等我 我准备好了
I got nothin' since your mother deserted me.
自从你妈抛弃我之后 我一无所有了
You know, you-you deserted her, Dad.
要知道 是你抛弃了她 老爸
You know, you escaped, and then you faked your death.
你逃跑 然后你又装死
I'm not so sure she sees you as that reliable.
我不确定她是否觉得你可靠
But, listen, for what it's worth...
但是 听着 不管是否值得
I did not turn you in.
我没有把你供出去
You didn't? No.
你没有吗 没有
And I don't know whether it's just Tracy's maternity clothes...
我不知道是不是因为Tracy的孕妇装
but it's very nice to see a softer side of you.
但很高兴能看见你温柔的一面
Although I'm sorry that you feel you have no love in your life.
但我很抱歉你觉得人生里再也没有爱了
Well, I don't- I don't feel that way anymore.
我不那么觉得了
Thanks.
谢谢
Been a long time since someone stood up for me.
很久没人为我奋不顾身了
Found her perfume, huh? Just a little left in the bottle.
找到她的香水了 是吧 瓶里就剩一丁点了
Well, that was the end of it. Yeah.
好了 就这样吧 是啊
It's nice on you. Thank you.
挺适合你的 谢谢
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Oscar returns to find a now-distant Lucille.
Oscar回来却发现Lucille变得冷漠了
I'm back. But just for now.
我回来了 但只是暂时的
'Cause you get on my case- shoo-
因为你总骚扰我
I am out of here. Then go. Who needs you?
所以我走了 那走吧 谁需要你啊
Which was what attracted him to her in the first place.
而这种冷漠正是她最初吸引他的地方
God, I missed you.
天哪 我想死你了
Lindsay reconciles with her daughter.
Lindsay和她女儿和解了
Hey, Mom. I got you somethin'.
妈妈 我给你买♥♥了点东西
That is so sweet.
真贴心
You know what? I was hoping we could go to dinner tonight.
知道不 我想今晚我们可以一起出去吃饭
Oh, I thought you were gonna go see Steve Holt at school.
我以为你要去学校见Steve Holt
No, I just wanted to check him out...
不是 我只是想去检测下
and make sure he's good enough for my daughter.
看他适不适合我女儿
Is it It's a "Shehmalee."
这是 "人妖"
It's gorgeous.
太漂亮了
I'm wearing it to dinner.
我会穿着去吃晚饭的
Tobias, traumatized by the public exposure...
Tobias 因为照片被曝精神受创
returns to an unfortunate quirk.
重拾了他那不幸的怪癖
Thank God! My cutoffs.
感谢上帝 我的短裤
There were cutoffs up here?
这里居然有短裤
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表