剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I think I'm responsible for Buster's hand.
我要为Buster的手负责
Yeah, and I'm responsible
我也要为一部没有结局
for an $80-million movie without an ending.
8千万美金的电影负责
I know those problems seem big when you're a kid, Maeby.
你们小孩就是容易大惊小怪
Look, this is kind of weird advice for me to be giving...
好吧 虽然我来给意见有点奇怪
but why don't you just tell him the truth?
但你为什么不告诉他真♥相♥呢
I mean, he'll respect you for it.
他会因此尊敬你的
Thanks, Maeby.
谢谢 Maeby
Okay, now I'm just lying for no reason.
好吧 这个谎撒的
And Michael arrived at the courthouse...
Michael来到法庭
only to discover that
发现Maggie已经
Maggie had already been rushed to the hospital.
被紧急送往医院了
And back at the penthouse,
回到Lucille房♥里
Lucille was praying for the second time in her life.
她正在进行一生中第二次祷告
Lord, let Buster forget everything.
上帝 让Buster忘记一切吧
And if you need to take another hand to make that happen...
如果你想拿走另一只手作为代价
please make it Gob's.
就拿Gob的吧
It was at that exact moment
几乎同时
that Buster did forget he'd lost his hand.
Buster确实忘了自己没了手的事
Oh! No, stop it, stop it, stop it!
不 停下 快停下
Oh, you caught my tendon in your claw!
你的钩子插♥进♥我肌腱了
My claw? Aw, God!
我的钩子 天哪
I'm a monster!
我是怪物
No!
不
Whose idea was the temporary hand?
这只假手是谁的注意
Buster!
Buster
Hi. There's something you need to know.
有件事你必须知道
There's nothing he needs to know. Take his hand. Take it now!
没什么他要知道的 上帝现在快带走他的手
It was my fault. It was my seal.
是我的错 是我的海豹
I released him, and he bit off your hand.
我放了它 然后它咬掉了你的手
Wow. Truth feels good.
啊 说出来真爽
You did this to me? Yeah.
是你害我变成这样的 是的
And Gob was about to
接着Gob体验到了一些
experience something that didn't feel that good.
不是那么爽的事情
No, Buster! Oh!
Buster 不要
Michael, meanwhile,
与此同时
notified the policemen that Maggie was in the hospital.
Michael 知会那两个警♥察♥Maggie在医院
I will meet you there. We're on our way.
我在那等你们 收到 我们正赶过去
I'm getting goose bumps.
人家鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Hi. Okay. I'm gonna go in there with Maggie.
好的 我要进去看Maggie
As far as I know, she's already had the kid, okay?
据我所知她已经生了
We're havin' some adventure though,
我们的冒险不赖吧
huh? You can't say we're not havin' fun.
不得不说这很刺♥激♥吧
Don't smoke, sonny.
不要抽烟 孩子
Michael. Oh, I'm glad you're here.
Michael 太好了 你来了
Is this our little bundle of... two gay cops' baby?
这是我们的 两个基佬警♥察♥的孩子吗
Here it is. This came from our cup.
他来了 从我们蛋蛋里出来的
That fellow was in our cup once.
曾经在我们蛋蛋里的家伙
Here's something I think you both need to have.
我觉得你们需要这个
Boy, you just cannot get off the breast thing, can you?
你总是耿耿于怀母乳的事 对吧
Okay, where's the baby?
孩子在哪里
I'm not pregnant. But we paid you to do this, Maggie.
我没有怀孕 但我们付钱了 Maggie
I know, and I wanted to,
我知道 我也很想
but then it turns out I couldn't get pregnant.
但后来发现我不能怀孕
And I had this client-You know, we were working on the fat case.
我有个客户因为发福的事找我
So l- Hey, I outsourced it, okay?
所以 我只是产品外包了 好吗
And you weren't gonna let these nice guys have a baby?
你不准备把孩子还给这两个好人吗
You were gonna have us raise it?
你准备和我一起抚养
Of course not.
当然不是
I'm gonna give 'em their baby.
我会把孩子给他们的
I never thought you'd stick around.
我从没想过你会留下
I'm not goin' anywhere, baby.
我哪儿也不去 亲爱的
What is wrong with me?
我到底哪根筋不对
Oh! Here it comes! Here comes the baby!
孩子出来了
Is that the head?
那是头吗
Loretta had her baby,
Loretta把孩子生了下来
and the new family couldn't have been happier.
这个新家庭从没这么快乐过
And Michael reunited with his son. You disappointed?
Michael回到了他儿子身边 失望吗
You kiddin' me? You're the only son I've ever needed.
开玩笑吗 你是我唯一需要的孩子
That's all the adventure I've ever needed.
这也是我唯一需要的冒险
Okay. Son, I'm going to meet you at the car. "M." Main floor.
儿子 在车里等我 按"M"去一楼
No adventure there.
不再有冒险了
But "M"Didn't stand for "Main floor."
但是"M"不是一楼的意思
Dr.Ward to the morgue, please.
Ward医生 请到太平间
Dr. Ward to the morgue, please. Stat.
Ward医生 请尽快到太平间
And Michael said good-bye to Maggie.
Michael去向Maggie道别
I know. I've got a problem. We obviously both do.
我知道 我有毛病 很明显我也有
We obviously both crave some crazy complication in our lives.
我们一生都渴望疯狂复杂的东西
When we're together, it is like-
当我们在一起时 就好像
Magic? I was gonna say "Train wreck."
魔法 我想说灾难的
We have to make a vow, okay? This is over.
我们必须保证 一切到此为止了
No more lying. No deceit, no sex. Everything.
没有谎言 欺骗 性♥爱♥ 一切
No more lies.
再也不会有谎言
But that, too, turned out to be a lie.
但是很快这变成了另一个谎言
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Buster and Gob find themselves closer than ever.
Buster和Gob发现他们从未如此亲密
And there you are. We've removed the hook,
好啦 我们把钩子移走了
and there's been no damage.
没有什么损伤
Oh, thank God. Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
谢天谢地 是的 他没事了
But unfortunately, you've still got a hook in your ass.
但是很不幸 钩子依然在你屁♥股♥里
And Maggie gets a big surprise.
Maggie有了个大惊喜
You have got to be kidding me.
这是玩儿我呢吧
*Hot cops We'll clean up the town
*性感警♥察♥ 基佬都是我们的
*We'll turn that old frown upside down
*包他们笑足颜开
*Hot cops We're aiming to please
*性感警♥察♥ 包君满意
*You know we'll get down on our knees
*让你爽到跪地
*We're taking on the bad boys
*坏男孩交给我们吧
*With our loaded guns
*我们性致满满
*We'll pump you full of molten lead
*射你一身粘稠
*Bang, bang, you're dead
*砰 砰 爽死了吧
*Hot cops
*性感警♥察♥
*Just give us a squeeze
*掐掐人家啊
*Hot cops Hot
*性感警♥察♥超火热
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表