剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
to teach him a lesson. I can't remember about what.
为了给他个教训 我忘了是关于什么的
And Buster left this morning to finish his army training.
而Buster今天早上去军训了
In fact, Lucille had refused to drive him to the army base...
事实上 Lucille不愿开车送他去军事基地
so Buster was taking his very first bus ride.
所以Buster第一次坐公交
I can't change a hundred. Oh.
我不能给一百块找散钱 噢
Oh, God. Oh.
噢 我的天啊
And that's when Buster saw something interesting.
然后Buster看到一些有趣的东西
That could be good for army.
那应该会对军训有帮助
While just 20 yards away,
与此同时 在离这里的20码处
Michael went to work repairing the banana stand.
Michael正在修理他的香蕉摊
What are you doin' here?
你在这里干嘛
My mom signed me out of school early,
我妈早早接我离开学校
so she wouldn't have to pick me up later...
那她就不用之后再去接我
so she wouldn't be late for the Christmas party.
那她去圣诞派对就不会迟到
That's about the worst thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最糟糕的事了
I had to drive because she had a little bit of a buzz on.
我不得不开车 因为她有点醉了
No. That's it.
哦不 这个才是
You doing this alone? Yeah. Well, thanks.
就你一个人做这个吗 是的 哇 谢谢你啊
I guess George Michael's gettin' a little too old
我猜George Michael长大了
to hang out with his dad.
不肯和他爸爸一起混了
Yeah, and I'm getting too old for my mom to be with me.
是的 我也是长大了 所以我妈不和我一起了
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe we should go to this party together. Really?
也许我们应该一起去这个派对 真的吗
Yeah. You're my little niece.
是的 你是我的小侄女啊
I think we should be spending more time together.
我想我们应该更多地在一起
And if it makes my mom jealous
那也许会让我妈妈嫉妒
And George Michael can run back to his precious Ann.
并让George Michael从他的宝贝Ann身边跑回来
Great. Good deal.
太好了 成交
Michael and Maeby stopped
Michael 和Maeby到公♥司♥去
by the office to see if Gob needed help...
看看Gob是不是需要帮忙
for the party that was now hours away.
因为距离派对只剩几个小时了
...king $6,300 suit!
6300块的西装
Come on! Hi there.
拜托 嗨
What's she doin' here? Merry Christmas to you too, Uncle Gob.
她在这里干什么 也祝你圣诞快乐 Gob叔叔
Everything all right? I just
一切都顺利吗 我只是
don't want people's kids getting their sticky fingers...
不想大家的小孩用黏糊糊的手指
all over these $2,600 pants.
摸我这2600块的裤子
Oh, yeah? You think they're gonna go right for the pants?
噢 这样啊 你认为他们会直接冲裤子来么
Okay, okay, okay. So,
好的 好的 好的 所以
should- should- should- should, should, should-
应该 应该 应该 应该
Shh. Should should should
嘘 应该 应该 应该 应该
We'll do it your way. I'm just here to have fun.
我们不会干预你的 我只是来找乐子的
Not too much fun, all right?
不会太有趣的 好吗
I already gave my big sexual harassment speech today.
我今天已经讲了关于性骚扰的话题
And please refrain from discussing or engaging...
请停止讨论或者参与
in any sort of interoffice-
任何形式的关于各办公室之间[哔]
Or- Or finger-
或者[哔]或者手指[哔]
Or- fisting or-
或者拳头[哔] 或者[哔]
Or even- even though so
又或者[哔]即使有这么
many people in this office are begging for it.
多人在盼着这个
And if anybody does anything with my sister Lindsay...
但如果有任何人对我妹妹Lindsay做了什么
I'll take off my pants, I'll shave-
我就会脱了我的裤子 我就剃[哔]
And I'll personally-
以及我会个人[哔]
Let's get this going. What are you talking about? Now?
让我们开始吧 你在说什么 现在吗
You're not gonna let these people go home and change their clothes?
你不打算让他们回家换衣服了吗
I don't think we need people tryin' to compete with what I'm wearing.
我不认为有让人们试图和我比较衣着的必要
Everybody, come out of your offices, please.
每一个人 请从办公室走出来
The party has now started.
派对开始了
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
来吧
Everybody dance now.
大家都跳舞吧
Everybody dance now.
大家都跳舞吧
I think we're off to a great start.
我想我们有了个好的开始
And so, Michael started to become relaxed,
后来 Michael开始放松了
and a short time later...
但一会儿后
his mother arrived anything but.
他妈妈来了
Someone broke in again. The liquor is gone. All of it- gone.
又有人闯进来了 酒不翼而飞 全都不见了
In fact, Gob had stolen it earlier that day...
事实上 是Gob早些时候把它们都偷走的
to cut down on the cost of the party.
为了降低派对的成本
Hey, need a hand with that?
嘿 需要我的帮忙吗
No, Al. I wanna spill booze all over my f
不 Al 我想把酒洒在全身
I'm all alone there, Michael. You know,
我都是一个人住的 Michael 你知道的
Buster's only stationed about five miles away.
Buster就驻扎在仅仅在五英里远的地方
In fact, Buster never went to the army.
事实上 Buster压根就没去军队
He'd gotten hooked playing
他迷上了玩
the skill crane and missed his first day.
夹娃娃的游戏 于是错过了军训第一天
Somewhat ashamed and with nowhere to go,
有点惭愧而且不知道该去哪
he returned home.
于是他回家了
Buster!
Buster
Thank God you're back!
感谢上帝你回来了
There's no shame in being a coward.
不用为当一个懦夫而羞愧
A coward? I'm not a coward.
懦夫 我不是懦夫
Would a coward have this? What the hell is that?
懦夫会有这些吗 这都是些什么
These are my awards, Mother, from army.
这些都是我的奖品 妈妈 都是军队给的
The seal is for marksmanship...
这个海豹是奖励给优秀射手
and the gorilla is for sand racing.
而大猩猩是沙道赛的奖励
You're doing well? I was just dropping these off.
你竟然表现得很好 我只是来放东西的
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 恕我失陪
they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.
他们打算召我进英雄小分队了
You have no idea what it's like to be abandoned by your son.
你不知道被你儿子抛下是种什么感觉
Do you see my son? He chose his girlfriend over me.
你看见我儿子了吗 他选择了他的女朋友而不是我
How the worm has turned.
看你把他逼的
Look who feels the sting of an ungrateful child.
看看现在是谁为了不知感恩的孩子而难过
Mother, you have to receive something to be ungrateful.
妈妈 不知感恩的前提是你得先得到什么
I'm not gettin' worked up over it tonight.
我不打算今天把它理清楚
I'm not gonna let anything bother me.
我不打算让任何事打扰我
Good. I'll get a drink and then
好的 我这就去喝一杯 然后
go home and wait for you to come stay with me.
就回家等你过来陪我
Thank God they've got my brands here.
我的天啊 这里有我常喝的酒
This was an unacceptable solution.
这不是个解决问题的好办法
Hey, Tobias, it's Michael. I hope you get this.
嘿 Tobias 我是Michael 我希望你过来这里
I need you to go over to my mother's tonight.
我需要你今晚过去我妈妈那边看看
Unfortunately, Tobias missed the call from the Bluth Company
不幸的是 Tobias错过了这通来自布鲁斯公♥司♥的电♥话♥
and it went through to Michael's home voice mail.
于是它被转到了Michael家的语♥音♥信箱
The Blue Men!
是蓝人组合
You have 101 unheard messages. First message.
你有101条未接信息 第一条
Michael, it's your mother Michael, pick up.
Michael 我是你妈妈 Michael 快接电♥话♥
Happy Thanksgiving- Michael, it's Mother-
感恩节快乐 Michael 我是妈妈
Michael, pick up-
Michael 快点接电♥话♥
Hey, Tobias, it's Michael. Bluth Company.
嘿 Tobias 我是Michael 竟然是指的布鲁斯公♥司♥
And Lindsay showed up at the Christmas party.
Lindsay在圣诞派对出现了
Unfortunately, she didn't realize
不幸的是 她没有认识到
the employees had been threatened against flirting.
员工被恐吓禁止和她调情
Oh, hello, Ted.
噢 你好 Ted
Oh, if you're worried about my husband, it's fine.
噢 如果你是在担心我的丈夫 那没关系的
He's no bigger than a Cub Scout. You could take him,
他跟个小童子军似的 你可以把他拿下
and you could certainly take me.
就像你可以将我拿下
This has been pleasant and professional.
这派对又开心又专业
Good luck in the coming business year.
祝你在来年的生意年好运
Hey, you guys are sticking stuff on Gob's suit? - Shh.
嘿 你们这些家伙在贴东西在Gob的西装上 嘘
Go away. You're gonna ruin it.
走开 你会坏了事的
Aunt Lindsay, how's the party?
Lindsay 派对怎么样
It is the worst Christmas party I've ever been to in my life.
这是我一生中最糟糕的圣诞派对
Yeah. Watch this.
唉 你看
Yep. Like my last 10 years.
和我过去的10年一样
And my daughter won't give me the time of day.
还有我的女儿今天都不和我一起
How was your party? Oh, it was good.
那你的派对怎么样了 噢 很好
They're kind of religious, Ann's family, so it was-
他们是有宗教信仰的 Ann的家人 所以就
Yeah, it was just kind of-
就是有点
The word George Michael was searching for was "Creepy."
George Michael正找的那个词就是"毛骨悚然"
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表