剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
you escape from prison, then make us think you've died?
你从监狱里逃出来 还让我们以为你死了
L-l-I'm an innocent man, Michael. I'm a patsy.
我 我是无辜的 Michael 我是个懦夫
L- I signed some documents- I thought they were gonna kill me.
我签了些文件 我以为他们会杀了我
Don't turn me in. Okay? Can you help me out?
不要告发我好吗 你能帮我摆脱困境吗
And for a moment Michael was conflicted.
有那么一瞬间 Michael觉得很矛盾
Well, I'm not gonna let you
我不会让你
stay here and make my son an accomplice. Okay?
留在这儿 让我儿子成为你的共犯
I'm sorry. I'm not gonna let you spread your guilt to him.
不好意思 我不能让你的罪名牵扯到他
Ice, my mother has something to tell you.
Ice 我妈有些话想跟你说
I find you very attractive.
我觉得你非常有魅力
She cleans up nice too. Trust me.
她收拾好了也很有魅力的 相信我
Uh, I think I'm finally off the clock.
呃 我想我终于下班了
I'm out of here, right?
我自♥由♥了 是吗
Hi. Dad's alive. He's hiding in the attic.
嘿 爸还活着 他就藏在阁楼里
He's upstairs? Oh, my God!
他在楼上吗 天哪
Dad?
爸
He's gone.
他跑了
Stack the chafing dishes outside by the mailbox. I'm on the job.
把盘子堆到外面邮箱旁边 我开始工作了
I can't seem to give this away.
我居然又弄砸了
I can't believe it! And I just found the will!
真是 我才找到遗嘱啊
Can someone explain to me what's going on?
有谁能给我解释下怎么回事吗
Thanks, Mikey.
谢谢 Mikey
Yeah. Well, now it's our secret.
好了 现在是我们的秘密了
And Michael met up with his son, their roles now reversed.
现在Michael跟他儿子之间的角色对调了
I'm sorry. From now on we'll just tell the truth to each other.
对不起 从今开始 我们要对彼此坦诚相待
We're gonna try. Yeah.
我们试试看 好
So, wait, obviously Ann wasn't in the attic.
等等 Ann显然是没在阁楼里
So you actually did break up with her? She broke up with me.
所以你真的跟她分手了 是她跟我分手了
The great thing is, she was so moved
最棒的是 她被
by what you said tonight that we're back together.
你今晚所说的话深深打动了 我们现在又在一起了
Ah! Yeah!
啊 耶
Oh, is that great.
哦 太棒了
Well, we're family, and we stick together, huh?
我们是一家人 我们永远在一起
Hmm.
嗯
Okay, let's go dig up your uncle.
好 我们现在去挖你伯伯
On the next Arrested Development...
接下来的<发展受阻>
Buster finds out about the death of Captain Kangaroo.
Buster发现了袋鼠船长的死讯
Michael grows weary of caring for his father.
Michael对照顾他父亲♥日♥渐厌烦
No, Pop-Pop does not get a treat. I just brought you a- pizza.
别想要什么别的吃的了 我[哔]刚给你买♥♥了个披萨
And Gob finally makes the cover of Poof magazine.
Gob也终于上了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表