剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
She's just really some girl as far as we're concerned. Right?
对我们而言她就是个姑娘 对吗
LlI'm determined to get to know her. Yeah.
我决定好好了解她 太好了
Okay? Okay. I have an idea. When we go back...
好吗 好 我有个主意 我们回去的时候
why don't just the two of you go back in the stair car together?
干嘛不你们两个开阶梯车回去
Well, that's no fun.
嗯 但那就没劲了
For you. You know, you guys should be together.
对你来说 你们该呆在一起
Oh Or maybe just you and me...
哦 或者你和我
if you'd rather. Yeah.
要是你愿意的话 好吧
Or me and Ann Great! Yes. Okay.
或者我和Ann 太好了 好了
I'll tell Maeby that I'll be going back
我去告诉Maeby
with her and Aunt Lindsay. Great.
我和她还有Lindsay姑妈一起回去 太好了
No, no. Wait. Let's keep looking for PopPop. Okay.
别 等下 我们还要继续找爷爷 对哦
Maybe somebody in the church will know something.
也许教堂里的人知道点什么
In fact, George Sr. Was in the church,
事实上 老George就在教堂里
where he was mourned...
他的助理Kitty
by his longtime assistant and accomplice to his escape, Kitty...
也就是帮他逃走的共犯 正在为他哀悼
as only a few days earlier, he'd been declared dead.
就在几天前 他被宣布死亡
But before Michael could go inside the church-
但在Michael走进教堂前
Hey. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
嘿 等下 等一下
I know you. You're Gob's friend. Not friend. Bounty hunter.
我认识你 你是Gob的朋友 不是朋友 赏金猎人
Gene? There's no way you're that good.
Gene吗 你不可能那么厉害的
Name's Ice. Gob hired me to stop you from fleeing the country.
我叫Ice Gob雇我阻止你逃出国
What? Are you kidding me? I'm not
什么 你开什么玩笑 我没有
fleeing the country. I'm here looking for my father.
要逃出国 我来这儿找我爸
But you're obviously better
但是你明显
at this kind of thing. I'll tell you what.
对这种事更在行 告诉你吧
I'm gonna continue paying you to find my father.
我付钱 你帮我找我父亲
You can also collect the real bounty on his head.
你可以凭这个赚大钱
Nice deck. Is this where you saw him last?
露台不错 这是你最后见他的地方吗
No, this- That's actually him.
不 这 这实际上就是他
He's just- He's much smaller in real life.
只不过现实生活中他更小一点
I can see that's a man.
看得出这是个男人
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
Lucky. What did he say? Did he ask about me?
真幸运 他说什么了 他问起我了吗
I can't believe he followed us all the way to Mexico.
真不敢相信他跟着我们来了墨西哥
Uh, that's a bounty hunter, and,
呃 他是个赏金猎人
Uh, he's on the case, so we can all head home.
呃 他现在处理这件事了 所以我们都可以回家了
So, he's not interested in me?
所以说 他对我没有兴趣么
Not unless you know where Dad is.
除非你知道老爸在哪里
George Michael.
George Michael
Oh, hi, Dad. Yeah. They think you're in Mexico.
哦 你好 老爸 是啊 他们以为你在墨西哥
I'll see you when I get home.
等我到家见
Ye- Oh, yes. Thank you. No,
嗯 哦 好的 谢谢 不是的
I found my birth control pills. Thanks for asking, Dad.
我找到避孕药了 多谢关心 爸爸
Maeby had had enough ofher mother...
Maeby受够了她老妈
and decided to go back with Michael.
决定和Michael一起回去
I'm so sick of her. The lame flirting.
我真是受够她了 调情的烂招
Michael, of course, thought Maeby was referring to Ann.
当然 Michael以为Maeby在说Ann
I think he's gonna get sick of her before it goes too far.
我觉得在发展更进一步之前他就会先受不了她的
Of course he will. She's a child.
当然他会 她就是个小孩子
Well, that- that part's not really her fault.
是啊 不过那也不是她的错
I just hate to see him wasting his time, you know?
我就是不喜欢看他浪费时间 你懂吗
Let's go. I'll be in your car.
我们走吧 我坐你的车
Is George Michael okay with that?
George Michael同意吗
It's fine. Just drive. At no point...
没事的 开车吧 整个过程
were Michael and Maeby talking about the same person.
Michael和Maeby讨论的都不是同一个人
And there were only four people in their group.
并且都坚信他们一行只有四个人
And it's not a race thing.
这种事情怎么能比赛呢
Yeah. Whoever gets there first.
是啊 谁先到家都无所谓
And so Michael left with his niece...
于是Michael和他外甥女一起走了
followed by his sister and his son...
他姐姐和儿子在后面跟着
followed by the bounty hunter.
后面又跟着赏金猎人
Unfortunately, this left the girl
不幸的是 那个Michael决定要
Michael was determined to get to know alone in Mexico.
了解的女孩被留在了墨西哥
Meanwhile, Buster was
与此同时 Buster正在
adapting to life in what he thought was Mexico...
适应他以为的墨西哥生活
but was in fact a town so
但实际上只是一个小镇
close to home that they shared a paperboy.
离他家的镇很近 还由同一个人送报
I know that guy. Hey! Where's your mother?
我认识那家伙 嘿 你妈妈在哪儿
Oh, I love this way of life. This is where I belong.
哦 我喜欢这样的生活 我属于这个地方
I love being Mexican.
我喜欢做墨西哥人
We must work now, amigo. Adics. Oh, no. I'm going with you.
我们现在得工作了 伙计 再见 别 我和你们一起去
I am one of you now. Ss?
我是你们的一员了 懂吗
And Michael, on his way back home, bonded with Maeby.
Michael在回家的路上 和Maeby一起
I mean, why does everyone have to date anyways?
我是说 为什么每个人都要约会
Right. I mean, isn't family enough for people?
是啊 难道拥有家庭还不够吗
And, you know, not to feel sorry for myself,
而且 不是说替我自己感到难过
but it's like I'm being forgotten here.
但是我好像被遗忘了
And soon they all arrived at home.
很快他们就都回到了家
Hey. You're here already. Yeah. We won.
嘿 你们已经到啦 没错 我们赢了
So, uh, you guys have a good talk?
呃 你们相处愉快吗
Yeah. Great talk. That cousin of
是啊 很聊得来 你表妹
yours is a hell of a girl. Too bad you can't date her.
真是个好姑娘 真可惜你不能和她约会
No. I meant-Wait, you wouldn't have a problem with that?
不 我是说 等等 难道你不会介意吗
Nothing. No, I was talking about Ann.
当我没说 不是 我问的是Ann
What did you think of her?
你觉得她怎么样
Michael had just discovered
Michael这才发现
he'd left his son's girlfriend in Mexico.
他把他儿子的女朋友落在了墨西哥
She's gonna be fine. We just gotta beat the sun.
她不会有事的 只要日落前赶到就行
Hey. You think I'm happy about this?
嘿 你以为我愿意这样吗
But, hey, we are getting that trip together we wanted, huh?
不过 我们最终还是两个人旅行了 和我们想的一样
And look. Two exits to LEGOLAND.
而且瞧瞧 去乐高乐园有两个出口
I just want to find Ann.
我只想找到Ann
That's my whole thing too.
我也是这么想的
And Gob was still searching for a friend.
Gob继续在找朋友
Show tonight?
晚上有演出啊
Well, I won't know officially until 8:01...
要到八点零一分我才知道有没有演出
but I figured if I blue myself early...
不过我觉得要是我早点把自己涂蓝...
I'd be nice and relaxed for a 9:00 dinner reservation.
等九点去吃晚饭的时候我就可以又好看又放松
And if you'd like, I can make that reservation for-
如果你愿意的话 我也可以帮你...
Looking for some company or I sure am.
需要人陪么 我当然要
What are you doing? You're gonna scare away the Ice.
你干嘛 你会把Ice给吓跑的
Ice? Ice is out there? Where's Michael?
Ice Ice在外面 那Michael在哪
He went back to Mexico.
他回墨西哥了
Hmm. I knew he was trying to flee.
嗯 我就知道他要逃跑
Where the hell did he go?
该死的他去哪了
Whoa!
啊
Ice, what are you doing? George Bluth, you're coming with me.
Ice 你干什么 George Bluth你跟我走
That's not my father. Well, according to my photograph...
他不是我父亲 根据这张照片
it is.
他就是
It's an honest mistake. Also, I think your knee is on my heart.
这是无心之过 还有 你的膝盖顶着我的心脏
He's my husband. My father is probably still in Mexico.
他是我老公 我老爸很有可能还在墨西哥
I was just hoping to have sex with you.
我就是想跟你上♥床♥
Why am I not blacking out?
为什么我还没有昏倒
He set me up. Michael set me up.
他设计我 Michael设计我
Hey. Who wants to go to the hospital?
嘿 谁想去医院啊
And Buster went to his job as a dishwasher.
Buster正赶去工作 洗碗工
This is great. We're like slave buddies.
真棒啊 我们就像是奴隶兄弟
Oh.
哦
Soon, the guys arrived in Mexico and split up to find Ann.
很快 父子俩到了墨西哥 开始分头找Ann
Ann? Ann? Oh, thank God, you're all right.
Ann Ann 哦 谢天谢地 你就在这儿
Mr. Bluth? Ann. Oh, thank God, you're all right.
Bluth先生 Ann 哦 谢天谢地 你没事
Uh, you are Ann, right? Yes. Of course you are.
呃 你是Ann 对吧 是的 你当然是
Ann. Oh, my It is. We got her.
Ann 哦 天 就是她 我们找到了
Okay. Let's go ahead and load up in the truck.
好了 我们都上车吧
I think we're crashing some poor guy's wake.
我觉得我们破坏了某个穷♥人♥的丧事
Michael, Michael, Michael!
Michael Michael Michael
Gob? What are you doing? Fleeing the country. You bastard.
Gob 你来这儿干嘛 逃出国 你个混♥蛋♥
No. I'm still not fleeing. Okay?
我没有逃好不好
I'm just here to pick up my son's girlfriend.
我只是来这儿接我儿子的女朋友
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表