剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Actually, Mom's got it. She wasn't comfortable with me-
妈妈拿走了 她不放心
Michael now had the distasteful choice...
Michael面临着两难的选择
of either asking his mother for money or going to jail.
要么问他妈妈要钱 要么就进监狱
Maybe Buster killed her already.
Buster也许已经对她痛下杀手了
Tobias was also having a bad day.
Tobias的这一天过得也很糟糕
Lindsay had met someone, and he hadn't.
Lindsay已经有了个约会 但他还没有
And that's when he found what
这时他看到了一个他以为是
he thought was a support group for depressed men.
为绝望之人设立的支援小组
Well, if it isn't the boy who cried "Phoenix."
哇 这不是那个叫着凤♥凰♥城的人吗
Ohh! No, I was just, uh- just worried about Buster.
哦 不是的 我只是担心Buster
I thought maybe I should give him a little guidance.
我想我也许可以给他一点指导
Write him a check. Be a role model.
给他写个支票什么的 做个榜样
Where's the company checkbook?
公♥司♥的支票簿放在哪了
I already have a new role model, Michael.
Michael 我已经有个新榜样了
His Uncle Oscar is living here now. Wow.
他的Oscar叔叔现在住在这里 哇
You guys have accomplished a lot in the last three hours.
这三个小时你们可做了不少事
Where is he? I sent him out for a new air horn.
他人呢 我要他去买♥♥新的防狼哨了
Yeah!
耶
We've got it all under control. Great.
一切尽在我们的掌握之中 太好了
I'm just worried that it's only gonna be a matter of time...
我只是担心媒体迟早会曝光咱们公♥司♥
before the media starts putting
和建造在伊♥拉♥克♥的某些建筑
together all the pieces of this Iraq story.
之间的联♥系♥
Michael had recently found out that the model home...
Michael最近才发现他和他儿子
he and his son currently lived in...
现在住的这个样♥板♥房♥♥
was very similar to some his
和这些可能是他爸爸在伊♥拉♥克♥
father may have illegally been building in Iraq.
建造的违法建筑十分相像
They haven't yet. And frankly,
他们还没有发现 而且坦白说
it's a very difficult charge to prove.
这是个很难证明的指控
Man, that jury's gonna fall in love with you.
哦 陪审团会爱上你的
What do you need, Michael? I don't need anything.
你到底要什么 Michael 我不需要任何东西
I'm great, 'cause everyone else is great.
我很好 因为你们都很好
I can't tell you how nice it is to not be needed anymore.
这种不再被需要的感觉好到我无法用言语形容
I want you.
我需要你
Okay, the jury might actually like that.
好吧 陪审团可能真的会喜欢这个
It was at that moment that
与此同时 Gob发现了
Gob found something the jury might not like.
陪审团可能会不那么喜欢的东西
Hammer. Oops.
锤子 哦
And Lindsay arrived at what she thought was a date.
Lindsay到达了她以为是约会的地方
Hey! You found it.
嘿 你找到了
So, shall we start in the kitchen?
那么 我们从厨房♥开始吗
I thought the bedroom. Sure.
我以为应该是卧室 当然可以
I'll meet you up there.
我等下到那儿找你
I gotta make this place smell like cookies.
我得把这地方弄得有曲奇的味道
And you should know, I am anticipating multiples on this.
我预先考虑过这种做法对增加房♥子卖♥♥掉几率的可能性
Well, I wouldn't be doing
如果觉得不可接受的话
this if I didn't think that was a possibility.
我就不会这么做了
Lindsay was nervous and took a shower to relax.
Lindsay很紧张 所以她洗了个澡来放松
I can't do this. I'm not ready for this.
不行 我还没准备好
Come on, kids. We'll go downstairs and have some cookies.
走了 孩子们 我们到楼下吃曲奇吧
The kids were in for some bad news too.
孩子肯定也受到了不少惊吓
Tobias, meanwhile,
与此同时 Tobias
discovered that what he thought was a support group...
发现他原本以为是支援小组的那个组织
turned out to be a team of bald men painted blue.
原来是一群把自己涂成蓝色的秃子的集结
Even Lucille was about to find herself in trouble.
连Lucille也发现她陷于困境中了
Oh, you've done this before.
你之前肯定这么做过
You know, you should let your hair grow long.
知道吗 你应该让你的头发长长
Yeah? I've thought about it. I guess I'd look like you.
是吗 我也这么想过 那肯定很像你
More than you'll ever know.
你想不到会有多像
Are you living in one of Saddam's many palaces?
你是否住在萨♥达♥姆♥其中的一个宫殿里面
They may have been built by the same developer.
他们很可能是同一个开♥发♥商建的
And a seal attack.
接下来是一则海豹突袭的新闻
Meet one surprised bather, coming up.
以及一位令人惊讶的入浴者 马上回来
Seven minutes had passed since Gob had discovered the document.
从Gob发现这个文件开始 已经过了七分钟了
Gob, your mother on line one.
Gob 你妈妈在一号♥线
I'm coming over. Don't talk to anyone.
我在赶过去的路上 不要跟任何人说话
It was at that moment that
这时 Lucille被一个
Lucille was stopped by a documentary filmmaker.
纪录片摄制者叫住
Uh, your company's being accused
你们公♥司♥被控
of profiting off the building of houses in Iraq.
在伊♥拉♥克♥建造房♥子 并从中获利
That's crazy. We're all loyal Americans.
那太疯狂了 我们都是忠诚的美国公民
Oh, yeah. Would you enlist your son or daughter in the army?
哦是吗 那你支持你的儿子女儿入伍吗
Yes.
当然
Michael was out of options...
Michael已经别无选择了
and, knowing that his father had
他知道他爸爸有
a penchant for hiding valuable things in walls...
把值钱的东西♥藏♥在墙壁里面的癖好
considered one last desperate gambit.
他想来个最后一击
This is crazy. What am I doing? Using a hammer to try to-
这太奇怪了 我到底在干吗 用锤子砸墙
Are you crazy? Are you blue?
你疯了吗 你抑郁了吗
Only in color, Michael. Only in color.
只是变了个颜色而已 Michael
It seems I might have stumbled upon an acting opportunity.
我偶然发现了个表演的机会
As a member of the Blue Man Group?
是去参演阿凡达吗
Oh, no, you're thinking of the support group.
哦 你想到的是支援小组
I made that same mistake myself.
我本来也这么以为的
They're called the Blue Man Group.
他们叫蓝人兄弟会
But it's funny. If I hadn't sought out a support group...
不过很有趣 如果我没有想着去找支持小组的话
I never would've gotten this gig
我永远也不会遇到这样一个机会
as an understudy for a performance art group.
做一个艺术表演团体的替补演员
You know, the universe works in mysterious ways, Michael.
你知道吗 这个宇宙用一种奇妙的方式运作着 Michael
You never know where help
你永远不会得到帮助
is going to come from until you look for it.
如果你自己不去努力寻找
Why does everybody think that I need help?
为什么每个人都觉得我需要帮助
Michael, look at you.
Michael 看看你自己
I mean, you're holding a sledgehammer,
你用锤子锤墙
your shirt is cov- Oh, I did that.
你的衬衣涂上了 哦 是我弄上去的
Um, here, let me, uh-Well-
过来 让我帮你 呃
And Michael realized that he, too, had been too proud.
Michael意识到 他有时候过于骄傲了
I need money. I can't help you.
我需要钱 我帮不了你
I know. It did bother me that they did so well without me.
我知道 你们离了我也能过得很好这一点 让我感到不舒服
But l-I do have to ask them for help.
但我 我必须向他们寻求帮助
And I have to ask for an audition.
我也该去争取一个面试机会了
You haven't auditioned yet?
你还没有获得面试资格吗
Oh, no, no. I'm not in the group yet.
哦不 我还没有进入这个团体
No, I'm afraid I just "Blue"myself.
我想我只是把我自己涂蓝了而已
There's gotta be a better way to say that.
你也许可以用一种更好的方式去表达
Tobias rushed to the theater, hoping to be seen.
Tobias赶去剧场 希望他能被看到 得到赏识
Unfortunately, it was dusk, and he couldn't be seen.
不幸的是 天已经黑了 没人看得清他
What the hell was that?
那是个什么鬼东西
So, for the second time in two days,
在连续两天里的第二次
the family gathered at the hospital.
整个家庭又在医院集♥合♥了
Everything's gonna be okay. I'm sure he's gonna be fine.
没事的 他一定会没事的
I'm so sorry that this happened.
很抱歉发生了这个事
I spoke to him just before he left the house.
他离开家之前我才跟他说过话
Oh, really? What was the
哦 是吗 他最后
last thing he said? I just "Blue" Myself.
说了什么 我把我自己涂蓝了
He said some wonderful things...
他说了很令人欣慰的事情
including the fact that sometimes people...
像是有些人也许
are too proud to ask for help when they need it.
太过骄傲而不好意思寻求帮助 即使他们很需要
Oh, God! Fine. I need you! I need you,
哦 天啊 好吧 我需要你 我需要你
okay, Michael? No, lI didn't mean for
好吗 Michael 不 我不是说
He was a Realtor, Michael. Now my husband's in the hospital.
那是个房♥产经纪人 Michael 而现在我丈夫躺在医院里
Mom volunteered me for the army
妈妈主动提出让我入伍
just because the fat man dared her to.
只因为那个胖子说她不敢
We can't let them take Buster.
我们不能让他们把Buster带走
I lost my wig, my Uncle Sam wig.
我的假发掉了 山姆大叔的假发
Michael, I am sitting on some very hot information here.
Michael 我得到了一些很烫手的信息
I know too much. I've got the thingy.
我知道得太多了 我拿到了一些物证
Half in English, half in scribbly.
一半是英文 一半是鸟语
Michael, please, we need you!
Michael 拜托了 我们需要你
Well, I hate to cancel my medical follow-up in Phoenix...
虽然我很不想取消我在凤♥凰♥城的医疗跟进
but you give me the corporate checkbook, I'll see what I can do.
但你可以把支票簿给我 让我看看有什么是我可以做的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表