剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Right outside the school, Buster tried to put his own plan...
就在学校外面 Buster试着通过重温旧梦
into action by stirring up old memories.
来施行他的计划
What do you say? I need your help to get over the wall. Push me.
怎么样 我需要你帮我翻过那个墙 推我一把
I'm the pathetic one, Buster, not you.
我才是个可悲的人 Buster 不是你
I totally freaked out in front of that prosecutor today.
今天在那个检查官面前我彻底吓坏了
Like a little girl in a little dress-
像个小女孩 穿着小裙子
little saddle shoes, little pigtails.
登着小马靴 系着小辫子
Wow, that does sound like a little girl.
听起来确实像个小女孩
Come on, get my ire up.
来吧 让我燃烧起来
Push me!
推我一把
Oh, this is turning out to be much more fun than I'd hoped.
这比我期望的有趣多了
It was fun. But it wasn't making him a better soldier.
的确有趣 但这不能让他成为一个好士兵
Push me higher.
推高点
Ooh! I'll do it.
我自己来吧
And Michael reported to his father
Michael向他老爸汇报
about his meeting with the prosecutor.
和检察官会见的情况
Prosecutor offer you a deal? That was not said.
检查官要跟你做交易吗 这倒没说
But, uh, more importantly, you should know
但更重要的是 我得告诉你
that it seems like Oscar's on his way out.
Oscar看样子是要退出了
Really? Yeah. So just sit tight,
真的吗 是 静观其变吧
and everything should be fine.
一切都会好的
Wow. Hey, by the way, I broke this thing. L-
还有 我把这个弄坏了
What the hell is it anyway? That's a breast pump, Dad.
这到底是什么鬼东西 那是吸奶器 老爸
Oh. Well, I did not use it for that.
我显然不是用它来吸奶
And so Michael went to meet the prosecutor.
于是Michael去见检察官了
I felt obligated to share some photographs with you.
我觉得有必要给你看些照片
I obtained these from the Bluth Company e-mail server.
我从布鲁斯公♥司♥的邮件服务器上获取到这些
You tapped into our e-mail? That's legal?
你潜入了我们的邮箱 这合法吗
I'm going for a hot Ding Dong.
我去弄个热蛋糕吃
Hot Ding Dong? Yeah?
要热蛋糕吗
Michael, this is a close-up satellite photograph
Michael 这是一张卫星拍摄的照片
of the Iraqi countryside.
伊♥拉♥克♥郊外的特写
See this little series of hills around that stream?
看见河边的那些小山丘了吗
Those are bunkers. We believe that those bunkers...
那是地下碉堡 我们相信那些碉堡内
contain weapons of mass destruction.
藏有大规模杀伤性武器
We also think that your
我们同时认为
father was building on that land to hide them.
你♥爸♥在那儿盖房♥子是为了藏武器
Which is why that photograph was on his e-mail.
所以这张照片才会出现在他邮箱里
Are you serious? Almost always.
你说真的吗 几乎从来都说真话
I was once called the worst
我曾被称为
audience participant Cirque Du Soleil ever had.
太阳马戏团最差的观众
This is a big accusation.
这是项大指控啊
I did not find their buffoonery amusing.
我不觉得他们插科打诨很搞笑
About my father. He's guilty,
回到我爸的问题上 他有罪
Michael, of medium to heavy treason.
Michael 中度甚至重度叛国罪
That proves it. You can't protect him.
照片证实了这一点 你保护不了他
Turn him in and immunity is yours.
把他供出来你就没事儿了
Michael returned home to confront his father. - Michael?
Michael回家和他爸对质 - Michael
Mom was just here looking for you.
妈刚来这儿找你
She's claiming Oscar's disappeared because of something you said.
她说Oscar消失了 是因为你说了些什么
Can't talk right now. Really?
现在没法跟你说这个 真的吗
What's wrong with your voice?
你嗓子怎么了吗
I can talk, sure. I didn't say anything to Oscar.
我当然能讲话 我没对Oscar说什么
Anything else? No.
还有什么事 没了
Oh. Hey, did I tell you? I accidentally ran into Steve Holt.
我跟你说了吗 我碰到了Steve Holt
Wow. Everything about you is so womanly.
你的一切都好有女人味
You're everything a woman should be.
所有女人都该像你这样
Thank you, Steve.
谢谢你 Steve
We ended up making a lunch date.
结果我们约好一起吃午餐
I thought you were spending time with Maeby.
我以为你是在陪Maeby
Yeah. I'll have to reschedule her.
是啊 我得和她另约了
But Mom isn't the only one
老妈不是唯一一个
"Finding love" Where she least expects it. Her words.
不抱希望时找到真爱的人 用她的话来说
Wh-Whoa! Finding love- She said that? Where, here?
找到真爱 她那样说的吗 在哪儿说的 这儿吗
Yeah, she won't shut up about him.
是啊 她不停地聊他
She said "Tingling," Like, 75 times.
说了大概75次"兴奋"
Gets me tingling. And, you know, with Oscar there's tingling.
让我兴奋 而且 Oscar在就好兴奋
She said those words in this house? Yeah.
她在这房♥子里说了那些话吗 是啊
Dad?
爸
Hello?
有人吗
Michael had just discovered
Michael刚发现
that his father had escaped from the attic.
他父亲从阁楼里逃走了
Hello?
喂
This is gonna sound like a strange question,
这问题听起来可能很怪
but have you seen Dad?
但是你有看到老爸吗
Of course not. And I'm not talking to you.
当然没有 我也不要跟你说话
You tried to scare away Oscar, which didn't work.
你想吓走Oscar 但没用
He's back. I just, uh
他回来了 我只是
I just wanted to have sex with you.
只是想和你做♥爱♥
That's-That's all I'm good for.
那是我唯一在行的了
Did you hear that? He said he just wants to-
你听见了吗 他说他只想
Goodbye, Mom. Have sex with me.
再见 妈 和我做♥爱♥
You smell like a pinecone. Yeah, that's the weed.
你闻起来像松果 那是大♥麻♥味儿
I went to my, uh, my- hole trailer...
我回了我的[哔]房♥车
and l- I smoked some like a cigarette.
然后我抽了点
Should we take it into the bedroom?
我们该转战卧室了吧
Only if you really love me. Of course I do.
如果你真的爱我的话 当然爱
What's wrong with you? Where are you going?
你怎么了 要上哪儿去
I'm on mushrooms!
我磕了药
I'm on bad mushrooms!
我嗑了毒蘑菇
And soon, the prosecutor's evidence became public.
没过多久 检察官的证据就公之于众了
We've obtained photographs that
我们掌握了一些照片
officials call definite proof of W.M.D.'s in Iraq.
官方称之为伊♥拉♥克♥有大规模杀伤性武器的证据
What that means for your weekend at 10:00.
欲知详情 周末10点锁定本台
It seems that due to the new information-sharing provisions...
看来根据<爱国者法案>规定的
in the Patriot Act, the photos had made the rounds...
新信息共享条款 这些照片
through several branches of government...
在政♥府♥各机关部门传了个遍
and ultimately to the U.S. Army itself.
最后传到美国♥军♥方
I just came back to tell you. I can't do that wall.
我只是回来告知你 我翻不了墙
There's no time for that. We're shipping out without you.
没时间谈这个 我们要扔下你执行任务去了
What? Didn't you see?
什么 你没看到吗
Pick it up. Pick it up. Weapons of mass destruction?
捡起来 捡起来 大规模杀伤性武器
Those bastards. I did not say that.
这群混♥蛋♥ 我可没这样说
Are you gonna let that slide?
你要放弃这次行动吗
Are you gonna allow your children...
你能让你的孩子
and your children's children...
你孩子的孩子
and any children that I might have out there...
以及我可能已有的孩子
to live in fear for the rest of their lives?
在恐惧中度过余生吗
Climb that wall, homo!
爬过这个墙 娘炮
Climb it.
翻过去
And just as the men thought
正当他们觉得
the day could get no more surprising...
这一天不可能有更多惊喜的时候
it did.
惊喜出现了
When you do this without getting punched, you'll have more fun.
当你不挨拳头翻墙的时候 你会觉得更有趣的
Oh, hey, George Michael. Oh, hi.
嘿 George Michael 嗨
They found W.M.D.'s in Iraq, so we got a half-day.
他们在伊♥拉♥克♥发现大规模杀伤性武器 所以我们放假半天
Cool. So I got a "C" On my math test.
酷 我数学测验考了C
Not anticipating a good reaction on that.
我不期望能有什么好结果了
Well, the "B" Got you glasses.
考B你得了副眼镜
Maybe this time you'll get a neck brace.
说不定这次你会得到个护颈
Anyways, have you seen my mom?
总之 你看到我妈没
Seems possible.
有可能
She's on her way to meet Steve Holt. I thought you liked him.
她去见Steve Holt了 我以为你喜欢他呢
I do. I'm crazy about him. But he's obsessed with her.
确实 我为他疯狂 可他被我妈迷住了
That's all he wants to talk about.
他整天说她的事
Lindsay felt bad. Perhaps she had hurt her daughter...
Lindsay感觉很糟 她自私的行为
by putting herself first.
可能伤害到了女儿
But she would have felt worse
但如果她多待一会儿
if she'd remained even a moment longer.
她会感觉更糟的
But it's only because he thinks she's got a penis.
不过那只是因为他以为她有小鸡鸡
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表