剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
We were even gonna put them in the ad, but then I thought...
差点把它放到公告里了 不过后来我想
"What about Mom? She's elegant. She deserves it."
"给妈妈吧 她如此高雅 她值得这个"
I was gonna tell you at the office, but then I thought...
我本打算在办公室告诉你 不过后来我想
"No. If I bring her around now,
"不 如果我现在告诉她"
she might vomit on the overhead projector."
"她可能会高兴到吐在吊着的投影仪上"
Let's just wait till she can go along on her own.
还是等到她酒醒过来后吧
I'm so embarrassed about that.
早上那事我太难堪了
I don't think I was supposed to drink with my medication.
我想我可能不该用酒服药
Actually, it wasn't even her medication.
事实上 那甚至都不是她的药
Of course, I can't take Oscar to an elegant place.
当然 我不能带Oscar去高雅的地方
His only remaining pair of pants blew apart the other day.
他唯一剩下的裤子前几天被吹走了
I was thinking that I would go with you for the week.
我在想我应该跟你去一个星期
So what? I just stay here alone?
那我要一个人待着这里咯
I'm not exactly equipped to run this place by myself!
我还没有一个人掌控这里的能力
You can't just leave me here alone!
你们不能就把我一个扔在这里
Have a great trip.
玩得开心
But it wouldn't turn out to be a great trip at all.
不过这根本不是一次开心的旅途
Hello. Welcome to Shady Pines Rehab. Just sign right here.
欢迎来到Shady Pines复健中心 请在这签字
Rehab? This isn't a spa. This isn't a spa!
复健 这不是水疗 可不是水疗
Come here. Wait. Get her. Come here, Mom! We got a runner!
过来 等等 抓住她 过来 妈妈 有人跑了
As Michael's mother was being held against her will...
Michael的妈妈被强迫关了起来时
George Sr. was about to be confronted with a similar problem.
老George也正要面对一个类似的困境
Kitty. How'd you find me?
Kitty 你怎么找到我的
I thought you were dead until I saw
在看到<丑闻制♥造♥者>之前我以为你死了
They got so much wrong.
他们搞错太多东西了
But something about your son-in-law's comment...
不过你女婿的言语
"Perhaps an attic shall I seek," Had the ring of truth to it.
"或许我应该找个阁楼" 一语道破天机
Notice it wasn't something the narrator said.
声明一下 这不是旁白说的
You abandoned me in Mexico!
你在墨西哥抛弃了我
Kitty, honey, l-I know you're mad.
Kitty 亲爱的 我知道你很生气
Stop talking, George. You stop talking!
别说话 George 闭嘴
I am in charge now. You're coming with me.
现在我说了算 你要跟我走
No, I can't. I ca- I have a life here.
不行 这有我的生活
There are people who- who depend on me.
这儿的人们 都需要我
Fine. But I can't make any promises...
行 不过我不能保证
about what happens to that cooler of evidence I have.
我手上冷藏箱里的证据会怎么样
If I could just have a moment to say good-bye.
让我跟她们好好道个别吧
Meanwhile, at the banana stand...
同时 在香蕉店
Maeby was hoping to find some witty banter...
Maeby想找一些智言妙语
with which to authenticate her feature film.
来增加她的故事片的真实性
I want the hot chick to serve me.
我想要那个漂亮的小妞给我服务
What other words would you use to describe me?
你还会用什么其他的词来描述我
Um, she's 15, and she's my cousin. So?
她才15岁 而且还是我表妹 所以呢
So you can't touch your cousin- my cousin.
所以你不能碰你的表妹 我的表妹
You know, you don't have to stick around.
知道吗 你不用留在这儿
I could just work late tonight. It doesn't matter,
我今晚可以加点班 没关系
'cause my girlfriend, she's out of town.
因为我女朋友不在镇上
She's actually kind of lucky in the end...
实际上她挺幸运的
'cause all these guys would be coming on to her.
如果她在 这些家伙肯定会打她的主意
Yeah, you really dodged a bullet there.
耶 你真的躲过了一劫
Nearby, Phillip Litt was making his latest video.
附近 Phillip Litt在拍他最新的影片
Everybody gather around! Gather around! Ladies, here's the deal.
所有人都过来 女士们 这样如何
We have hats. You have breasts.
我们有帽子 你们有奶♥子♥
You show your breasts, you get a hat, okay?
你露奶♥子♥ 我们给帽子 好吗
So if anyone wants to get back at Daddy, now's the time.
谁想报复自己老爹 绝妙的机会啊
Whoo! Wait. Cut, cut.
等等 停 停 镜头里
We got a surfboard in the shot. Surfboard. Stop tape.
有个平胸 平胸 停止拍摄
We're here to stop you from taking advantage of these girls.
我们是来阻止你们占女孩子便宜的
You know what? You're sassy. You're sexy.
你知道吗 你很时髦 你很性感
You speak your mind. There's nothin' hotter.
勇于表达自我 没有什么比这个更辣了
Give her a hat, Barry. I don't want a hat.
给她一个帽子 Barry 我不想要帽子
I want you to leave these women alone.
我只希望你别再骗这些女孩子
I'm giving them a chance to be idolized...
我在给她们一个当偶像的机会
which is an opportunity these women are never gonna have again.
而这个机会这些女孩不会得到第二次
I want to be ideolized. Yeah, you do!
我想当偶像 耶 你成功了
Eileen, stop it. You've got nothing to gain from that.
Eileen 停下来 你这样不会得到任何回报
That's easy for you to say. You already have a hat.
站着说话不腰疼 你已经有个帽子了
Come on, girls!
来吧 女孩们
This is no way to get your daddies to notice you!
这没法让你们的父亲注意到你们
Nearby, Lindsay's own daddy failed to notice her...
附近 Lindsay自己的父亲也没有注意到她
as he was being taken to a local motel...
他被带到一个当地的汽车旅馆
where he refused Kitty's sexual advances.
在那他拒绝了Kitty的性攻势
You promised me power and a child, and I have neither.
你承诺过我权力和孩子 我一样都没得到
I'm gonna take care of this problem... on my own.
我得解决这个问题 自己解决
Never promise crazy a baby.
永远不要给疯子承诺一个孩子
George Sr. was abandoned and longed for Lucille...
老George被抛弃后想Lucille了
and Buster felt the same way.
而Buster也一样
**Upon her knee*
*在她的膝头
**So fine to be*
*多么温暖舒适
**Mother and boy*
*母与子
Restless, Buster went to the kitchen...
睡不着 Buster去了厨房♥
to find something to help him sleep...
找一些能让他入睡的东西
when he came across
他不小心找到了
Lucille's emergency stash of wine
Lucille藏起来救急的酒
which he mistook for a giant juice box.
他还以为是一个巨大的果汁盒
It was the first taste
这是Buster有生以来
of alcohol Buster had since he was nursing.
第一次喝到酒
Mama!
妈妈
And Michael, with his mother no longer a threat...
至于Michael 排除了他妈这个威胁后
met again with Cal Cullen. Thank you so much for your understanding,
又和Cal Cullen约见了 非常感谢您的理解
As I mentioned on the phone, she did seek help.
像我在电♥话♥里提到的 她确实在寻求帮助
And it was extremely moving
当她终于承认她有
when she finally admitted that she has a problem.
酗酒问题的时刻非常让人感动
We'll take good care of you here at Shady Pines.
我们在Shady Pines会好好照顾你的
I'll take care of you, you son of a-
我会好好照顾你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥
Shady Pines is a wonderful facility up there on the hill.
Shady Pines复健中心是山上一处很好的设施
You know, they used to film
知道吗
Were you a fan of
你是
12 years before Michael was born.
在Michael出生前12年
Sing the theme song of
跟我一起唱
Oh, what the hell. You're a good kid.
噢 管它的呢 你是个好孩子
Let's make the deal.
生意就这么说定了
Oh, great. I've got papers Michael!
好极了 合同在 Michael
Remember me? Perhaps this'll jog your memory.
还记得我吗 也许这个能让你记起我
Oh! They're crooked. I've kidnapped your father, Michael...
都下垂了 我绑♥架♥了你的父亲 Michael
and I have a cooler full of evidence...
而且我还有一冷藏箱的证据
that will bring down this corrupt company.
足以让你的整个公♥司♥都完蛋
Unless your mother meets me today at 4:00 at Senior Tadpole's.
让你妈4点来"蝌蚪先生"见我再商谈
Spring break. Whoo!
春假 呜
Dad? Michael's father had just been kidnapped.
爸 Michael的父亲刚被绑♥架♥了
Hello? And then he received a call
哈喽 紧接着他被告知
call that his brother had been found drunk.
他的弟弟喝醉了
No, I'm fine. I'm telling you.
不 我很好 我告诉你
For the first time,
平生第一次感觉
I realize that maybe I am better off without her!
也许没有妈妈在身边我能过得更好
Yeah, well, we've gotta bring her back. Oh, thank God!
好吧 不过我们得接她回来 感谢上帝
So if we want to get that evidence back, and Dad...
所以我们如果想拿回证据 和爸爸
Kitty is insisting on a meeting with Mom.
就得让妈妈跟Kitty会面
What can Mom do for her? I don't know.
她想让妈妈干什么 我不知道
I just, I've gotta get my hands on that evidence.
关键的是 我必须拿回那些证据
Problem is I just checked her into rehab.
问题是我把她送进复健中心了
They're not exactly gonna let me check her out and take her to a bar.
他们绝对不会让我接她出来去酒吧的
So, Gob, I need you to help me sneak her past the guards.
所以 Gob 我需要你帮助我混过那些保安
Well, gee, I didn't think the woman
好吧 老天 我没想过
I'd be checking out at spring break would be Mom.
我在春假的时候接出来的女人会是妈妈
She's better looking than the whores you date.
她比任何跟你约会的妓♥女♥都要好看
Don't call my escorts whores.
不要把我身边的女人叫妓♥女♥
Mom's still got it! I don't date whores!
妈妈还是比她们好看 我不跟妓♥女♥约会
Stop it! Stop it! This objectification of women has to stop!
别吵了 对女性的物化必须停止了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表