剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
My son's gonna pre-propose to your daughter.
我儿子要跟你女儿预求婚
Fortunately, Tobias had rented a car to maintain his ruse.
幸运的是 Tobias为了表演需要 租了这辆车
I had this shipped over from "Blackstool".
这车是从"黑便"运来的
It's what I used to drive the Roger Moores about in.
我以前用它载过Roger Moores呢
And Lucille awoke, half in the bag.
Lucille醒了过来 半装在袋子里
What am I doing in a Nordstrom bag?
我在诺德斯特龙的购物袋里干什么
It's me. I'm taking you to renew our vows.
是我 我带你去重申我们的婚约
But first Uh, Dad
但首先 老爸
we make love.
我们先来一炮
The partition doesn't go all the way up, remember?
隔板坏了 记得吗
No. No. After your vows.
现在不行 重申之后再说
I want to know you won't run out on me again.
我要确定你不会再离开我
I need to know you're in it for keeps.
确定你不会拔"腿"就走
Just let me see 'em.
先让我看看这俩宝贝
Seriously, Dad. The radio doesn't work either. George!
拜托 收音机也坏了 George
Gob raced his parents to the church...
Gob用最快速度把父母带到教堂
passing George Michael and Lindsay...
超过了Michael和Lindsay
who were soon followed by Mrs. Featherbottom.
很快Featherbottom太太也紧随其后
Oh, mercy me!
哦 原谅我吧
I keep forgetting I'm in the colonies.
我老是觉得我在英国
Buster was talking to the police when Oscar found a clue.
Buster报♥警♥的时候 Oscar发现了线索
They must be going to this church.
他们肯定去了这个教堂
He's going to renew his vows.
他要重申婚约
He's my twin brother. I know how he thinks.
我们是双胞胎 我知道他在想什么
They're at the Church of the Good Shepherd.
他们在牧羊人教堂
And at the chapel, Pastor Veal was officiating.
负责主持的正是Veal牧师
"...to love and honor your spirit and flesh.
"给予灵魂和肉体同等的爱与尊重"
"First the flesh. I will caress and tweak.
当然首先是肉体 我会好好爱抚的
"I will nibble and bite.
"让肌肤上遍布爱的痕迹"
I will blow alternatingly hot and cool."
"经历冰♥火♥两重天的洗礼"
Oh, man. I can't wait to get married.
天 我都等不及结婚了
Ann went to cool down, where George Michael found her.
George Michael在外边找到了正在降温的Ann
Ann, I have something to ask you.
Ann 我有事问你
Well, l- I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I guess what l- I want to ask you is, will you one day...
我想问的是 你是否想过
uh, intend to marry me?
将来的某一天嫁给我
It would be great to hear back
在那些很难的大学
on this before the real hard A.P stuff kicks in.
预选课之前有个保障挺好的
Let's do it. Now.
咱们现在就去
Let's actually get married. Right now?
咱们现在就结婚去 现在吗
My father's in there. He can do it as soon as he finishes.
我爸就在里边 一完事就可以给我们主持
"I'll always be here for you to rest your ankles
"我愿意永远让你把脚踝"
upon my shoulders."
"架在我的肩膀上"
And Michael showed up at the chapel.
这时Michael出现了
Uh, listen, buddy. Dad?
听着 伙计 那是老爸吗
Uh, faster, Pastor.
快点儿 牧师
Stop this! Stop this now!
停下来 马上停止
Oscar charged at George Sr.,
Oscar向老George讨♥伐♥
finally willing to fight for Lucille.
他们终于为了Lucille打起来了
But they did think alike...
可惜出招的套路对方全部知晓
and neither could land a blow.
谁也没伤到对方分毫
Dad, do us. We're ready to get married.
老爸 给我们主持 我们要结婚
George Michael, don't do this just to get back at me.
George Michael 别为了跟我较劲这么做
What you saw on the balcony- Uh, Mrs. Veal started kissing me.
阳台上那是Veal太太主动亲我的
This part of it was news to George Michael.
这让George Michael始料未及
Unfortunately, it was also news to Pastor Veal.
Veal牧师更是始料未及
You kissed my wife? No. She started kissing me.
你亲了我老婆 是她主动的
You really should lock that down.
你该好好把握住她的
And Pastor Veal, too, was ready to fight for the woman he loved.
Veal牧师也为心爱之人怒了
Ah. Finally. Where have you been?
终于到了 你们去哪里了
The police had been delayed when
警♥察♥来晚了是因为
they thought they'd cornered a kidnapping suspect.
他们以为已经锁定绑♥架♥嫌犯
Put your hands up, or we'll
举起手来
take that as a sign of aggression against us.
否则将视为向我们示♥威♥
They're not up! He's aggressive!
他没举起手 大家小心
Got a little hot out there.
刚刚外面有点激烈
Well, it's getting pretty hot in here.
这里可是非常激烈
She's mine! No. She's mine.
她是我的 是我的
Oscar, I don't want her. I don't want either of them.
Oscar 我不喜欢她 她俩我都不喜欢
Oh. Sorry. Where's my brother?
不好意思 我哥哥哪去了
Look at all the bobbies.
好多警♥察♥呦
Oh, no. My wig seems to have run off.
糟了 我的假发丢了
On George Sr., as it turned out.
假发被老George偷走了
Who is this guy? This guy is my husband.
这货是谁 他是我丈夫
Terry, I don't know what happened.
Terry 我也说不清楚怎么回事
I fell under the spell of that horrible secular family.
可能是那个俗不可耐家庭给我下了药
Forgive me.
原谅我吧
Could've used that horrible family stuff about a halfhour ago.
一个半小时前还差点"用了"某个"俗不可耐"呢
I hope you notice I didn't run.
希望你注意到我没有跑走
You fought for me.
你居然为了我去打架
What I meant to say is l- I think I broke my ankle.
我想说的是 我脚踝扭伤了
Let's alternate hot and cool on that.
用冰♥火♥两重天来治疗一下
Guess the wedding's off? Yeah. That's okay, Dad.
看来这婚是不结了 没什么的 老爸
We were talking, and we think
我们谈了谈
that we were doin' it for the wrong reasons.
觉得我们现在结婚很不理智
Yeah? You have so much to experience
在你准备好结婚前
before you make a commitment you're not ready for.
你还有大把的人生去体验
You need to get to know each other better...
你们应该更好地去相互了解
and then you can be comfortable going all the way with it.
才能轻松去面对所有事情
Do you mean it? Yes. This time I'm being honest with you.
心里话 百分之百心里话
Thanks, Dad. Okay.
谢了 老爸 别客气
It sounds like your father
听起来你老爸似乎
just gave us permission to start doing it.
批准我们滚床单了
You must teach me, George Michael.
George Michael你一定要好好教我
You must teach me the ways of the secular flesh.
你一定要教会我所有世俗的花招
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
That doesn't bother you.
看来你挺喜欢这个
Buster finds someone else interested in kissing his hook.
Buster发现有人对他的钩子很感兴趣
Oh, God! Drug dog's got something. Get him, Bennett!
哦天啊 缉毒犬有发现了 抓住他 Bennett
So Buster gets a hook replacement.
Buster不得不换了一个新的
They're not gonna let you in at the country club with that.
乡村俱乐部不会让你带着这玩意儿进去的
I don't want no part of your tight-ass country club...
爷才不乐意进什么狗屁俱乐部
you freak bitch!
你个臭婊♥子♥
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表