剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
with Oscar- I don't know- to hell with her.
我不知道 去她的
I'll just- I'll just leave.
我就离开
I'll never come back. Great. She's really in love with him.
我再也不回来了 好极了 她真的爱他
That's very funny. I need you to find out, okay?
很好笑 我需要你去查清楚 好吗
'Cause ever since l- I heard about this-
因为自从我听说之后
I can't sleep.
我睡不着觉
I can't- I can't eat.
吃不下饭
Oh. Look, it just peels off. Isn't that clever?
瞧 它这样剥落了 好聪明的设计
Later that day, George Michael was having his eye exam...
晚些时候 George Michael去做视力测试
and finding it to be just as difficult as his math exam.
结果发现和数学测验一样难
One or two? Two. No. No, one.
能看清第1行还是第二行 2 不不 1
Okay. Two or three? Three.
好的 第2行还是第三行 3
Uh, unless three is too much of an improvement.
除非3变大了很多
I'm sorry. Is one- Is one in the mix still?
对不起 第1行还有选择吗
And Michael met with the new prosecutor, WayneJarvis.
Michael正和新检察官Wayne Jarvis会面
I'm sorry. I don't understand
抱歉 我不懂
how this is not a conflict of interest.
这为什么不算利益冲突
You almost represented us, and now you're the prosecutor.
你差点就成了我们的律师 现在你又当了检察官
The Patriot Act. Read it.
读读<爱国者法案>就知道了
L-I'm not even the president anymore. My brother Gob is.
我甚至不再是总裁了 我哥哥Gob才是
I spoke with Gob. He appears to know nothing.
我跟Gob谈过了 他看起来什么都不知道
Yeah, that's not an act. He twice tried to microwave...
那不是装的 他曾两次试着
a Ding Dong while it was still in its foil.
微波包着锡纸的蛋糕
Twice. Twice?
两次 两次吗
Two times. In fact, Gob had been grilled earlier.
两次 实际上 Gob之前已被拷问过了
I don't know anything about the business! I told you!
我说了生意上的事儿我一点也都不知道
We're gonna get you, Bluth.
我们会逮住你的 Bluth
We'll give you a few minutes to think about what you want to do.
给你几分钟 好好想想你该怎么做吧
He knows less than anyone we have ever questioned.
他是我们盘问过的人里知道的最少的
Gob knew too little to know that, however...
然而Gob甚至连这都不知道
and his confidence had never been more shaken.
他的自信遭到空前的打击
And just when he thought he couldn't handle another embarrassment-
正当他认为不能再接受另一次侮辱的时候
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Things could get very messy for you, Michael,
Michael 你的情况可能会变得很麻烦
unless you have something to bargain with...
除非你有能讨价还价的筹码
like, say, a fugitive.
比如说 一个逃犯
I don't know where to find such a thing. Look harder.
我不知道上哪儿找一个逃犯 再努力一把
There might be something in it for you.
你说不定能从中捞点好处
Something to get me off?
能让我摆脱麻烦吗
If you could find a certain someone.
如果你能找到那个人的话
Can I have a moment alone with my client, please?
我能和我的客户私聊一下吗
Did you follow any of that?
你听懂他说的了吗
Yeah. He's hinting that he's gonna grant me immunity...
听懂了 他在暗示只有我把我爸供出来
but only on the condition that I turn in my father.
他才会豁免我
You know where your father is? No, wait. Don't tell me now.
你知道你♥爸♥在哪儿吗 不 等等 先别告诉我
Okay. If you know, give me a high five.
好吧 如果你知道 就跟我击掌
Michael had just found out that his legal problems might go away
Michael刚发现如果他供出他爸
if he turn in his father.
他就无罪了
It's just you and me now, huh?
现在就咱俩在 怎么样
No, Barry, l- I know where my father is, okay?
不 Barry 我知道我爸爸在哪儿 行了吧
He came back to make sure that
他回来确认一下
my mother wasn't really in love with my uncle.
我妈并不是真的爱上了我叔叔
He wants to know if he's still got a shot with her.
他想知道他俩是否还有机会
If he doesn't, he's leaving.
如果没有 他就离开
If he's got a shot with her,
如果他俩还有可能
just give me a little tap on the fanny.
就轻轻拍下我屁♥股♥吧
That's not gonna happen. Okay.
我不会那么做的 好的
Then look, just tell him anything he wants to hear
听着 你就对他说些他想听的
to keep him from running.
别让他再跑了
We just have to keep him here until we can hear...
我们得把他留在这儿
what kind of deal they're offering you.
直到我们清楚他们的交换条件
You just trust me.
你就相信我吧
I'm a lot more competent than you can imagine.
我比你想象的有本事多了
Oh, I forgot to take the tinfoil off too.
我也忘了去掉锡纸了
I really wanted that.
我真的很想吃嘛
Buster, meanwhile, was sharing his failure...
就在这时 Buster
with someone who was well-versed on the subject.
正向一个深谙此道的人倾诉他的失败
I mean, I couldn't get over the wall.
我翻不过去那个墙
They put me on suspension until I can.
他们罚我停训直到我能翻过去
Perhaps you need to find somebody who can motivate you.
也许你该找个能激励你的人
Yeah, but who? And then it hit him.
是啊 但找谁呢 这时他想到
Gob had always proven a good motivator for Buster.
Gob一直以来都能很好的鼓励Buster
Do it!
快来
When you do this without getting punched in the chest,
当你不挨拳头滑的时候
you'll have more fun.
你会觉得更有意思的
Thanks, Brother. Hey, Brother...
谢谢 哥哥 嘿 兄弟
how would you like to go to the old playground with me?
你想不想和我去以前的那个运动场
I'm sure as hell not gonna go back to work.
我确定我绝不回去工作了
I'm never going back there.
我再也不回去那了
Oh. Well, then perchance
那么也许
I might be able to borrow your cellular telephone?
你能把你手♥机♥借我用吗
I'm not fit to run a company.
我不适合管理公♥司♥
And I don't deserve a fancy phone.
而且我不配用高级手♥机♥
Well, the Blue Man Group might need me.
蓝人组合可能需要我
And I do deserve a fancy phone.
而我确实配得上一架好手♥机♥
They didn't, and he doesn't.
他们不需要他 而且他不配
Michael knew he couldn't let his father get away.
Michael知道他不能让老爸逃跑
So he decided to see if his mother and Oscar really were in love.
他决定看看他妈和Oscar是不是真♥相♥爱
So, come on. Aren't you really just
得了吧 你和Oscar约会的目的
dating Oscar to get back at Dad?
难道不是报复爸爸吗
Oh, it may have started as that...
开始可能是那样
but I have fallen in love with Oscar.
但我已经爱上Oscar了
And it's so nice not to have to worry about getting pregnant.
而且不用担心怀孕真是太好了
The doctor said I couldn't be a mother now if I tried.
医生说就算我想也不会再当妈了
And that was without even interviewing me.
这结论还没我时就下了
Here you go. Hot tea.
给你 热茶
Because that's what you are- a hottie.
因为你就跟它一样热辣
Stop me from pouring this on myself. I can't take this anymore.
快阻止我把茶泼在身上 我受不了
All right. Now, listen, Oscar.
好了 听着 Oscar
Maybe you should think about moving on, you know.
也许你该考虑转向新恋情了
This really isn't your scene,
这确实不适合你
with the sweaters and the furniture.
穿着这样的毛衣 用着这样的家具
Maybe you should take a leap at freedom, like my father.
也许你该为自♥由♥冲动一次 就像我爸一样
Just run.
逃跑吧
Is that her rape horn?
那是她的防狼哨吗
It's more like a starter's pistol.
更像是把发令枪
Run.
逃吧
Meanwhile, Tobias set about
这时 Tobias开始研究
learning how to operate his new cell phone.
他的新手♥机♥怎么用
And Lindsay tried to spend more time
而Lindsay试着多花点时间
getting to know her daughter.
了解下她的女儿
Hi, baby. Oh, Steve. Hi.
嗨 宝贝 哦 Steve
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 你来干什么
I thought I'd spend a little time with my daughter.
我想来多陪陪我女儿
After all, it hasn't been
毕竟
that long since I've been in high school.
我已经好久没来过高中了
Is that a fire?
是着火了吗
We have to go to class. Okay. Well, this was fun.
我们要去上课了 好吧 这很有趣
Maybe later we can all spend a
也许过会儿我们可以
little more time together. Go shopping. Get a drink.
一起玩玩 逛逛街 喝喝酒
I'm in school. And I'm 15.
我在上学 而且我才15岁
Oh. Well, I'm much, much, much...
我可远远远远
older than 15.
不止15岁了
You don't look it. Oh, Steve.
你看起来不像 哦 Steve
He thinks I'm young. You made my day again!
他觉得我很年轻 你又要让我开心一天了
Your mom's pretty, uh, out there. She's not my mom.
你妈很外向 她不是我妈
But she said you were her daughter.
但她说你是她女儿
His daughter. That's my dad.
他的女儿 那是我爸爸
That's a dude? And the worst part is...
那是个男的 最糟的是
he thinks he's passing.
他觉得他快死了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表