剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家的故事
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael Bluth arrived at work...
Michael Bluth到了公♥司♥
to find his brother adjusting to his new job as president.
发现他哥哥正在适应总裁这个新职位
What have you got there? "Don't be afraid to make a mi-"
这是什么东西 "别害怕犯-"
I'm not gonna beat myself up over that.
这样的事可打不倒我
Oh. It works. So, I wrote your
哦 很好 我帮你写了
"Message from the President" on the shareholders' statement.
股东声明上的"总裁讲话"部分
Starla's making copies.
Starla正在复印
Did I tell you that she'd make a great secretary?
我有没有跟你说过她会是个出色的秘书
Yeah. I'm not so sure that hiring her wasn't a mistake.
有 但我不能肯定雇用她不是个错误
And I'm not afraid to make mistakes.
而我并不怕犯错
Or have you forgotten this little- Damn it!
难道你忘了这幅 靠
My legs are so powerful.
我的腿太有力了
So I thought you might want to read it...
我认为你会想先看看
seeing as how you are the president now...
因为你现在对当总裁充满了热情
even though it's just a title. Uh, right. Yes, well...
尽管只是一个头衔 呃 好吧
we should "Circumvrent" Union penalties.
我们应该'走过'工会处罚
"Circumverate." Circumvent. Circumvent. Means to go around.
跑过 是绕过 绕过 避开的意思
The old reach around.
一堆陈词滥调
Trust me. This makes you look like a leader. Okay?
相信我 这会让你有领导的样子 好吗
I don't think that I need any help with that.
我觉得我不需要谁来帮助我树立领导形象
it. Just leave it where it is.
[哔]它 别管它了
Now, if you just flip Here are the copies.
好了 如果你翻过来... 这些是复印件
Hey. These are- These are very small.
呃 这些 这些都好小啊
When you said you wanted photocopies...
刚才你说你想要影印件...
I thought that you meant you wanted them on a photo printer.
我以为你的意思是用照片打印机来印
Tell you what. From now on, we're gonna use just the big printer.
这么说吧 从今以后 我们只用大的打印机
Okay. You're a perfectionist.
好吧 你是个完美主义者
Flashes of Quincy.
让我想起了Quincy
Starla claimed to have had
Starla声称她和
a relationship with music legend Quincy Jones.
乐坛传奇Quincy Jones有过一腿
Mr. President, I'm gonna go
总裁先生 我打算
look into some LEGOLAND tickets for the weekend.
买♥♥几张乐高积木乐园的周末门票
Cool. Let's do it. Actually, I just meant me and my son.
好啊 我们一起 实际上 我只打算和我儿子一起去
Isn't he a little old for that?
他这么大了还去乐高啊
No. Sorry. I've been looking...
没有啊 对不起啦 我就是想
to get some alone time with him,
找点时间单独和他相处
and it just hasn't seemed to work out lately.
最近似乎一直找不到这样的时间
No problem. I'll just call up some of my friends.
没问题 我会找自己的朋友玩
What? What friends?
怎么啦 什么朋友
I've got friends, Michael. I just don't talk to them because...
我有朋友的好不好 Michael 我不和他们联♥系♥
I work all the time.
是因为我一直在忙工作
I think the plant lady's wearing a thong.
我觉得那个管理花木的女人穿了丁字裤
Michael, this is your office now?
Michael 这就是你现在的办公室吗
Yeah. Well, it's temporary.
嗯 临时的
We gotta make sure Gob looks like he's in charge.
我们必须确保Gob看上去像管事的人
Oh. Please. Allow me. I'll just "Circumvrent" You.
哦 请进 我这就"绕过"你出去
Let's make sure we don't give him any real power.
我们要确保他手上没有实权
Mmm. So, I gotta a call today
嗯 我今天接到个电♥话♥
from Gene Parmesan, our private eye.
Gene Parmesan打来的 我们的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
He said he found something big. We have a private eye, huh?
他说他找到些猛料 我们竟然有个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Oh, I hired him a hundred years ago
哦 我已经雇了他一百年了
to find out if your father was cheating on me.
来调查你♥爸♥爸有没有出轨
He never did find anything. Well, he can't be very good then.
他什么也没找到 那说明他没什么本事
What did he find? He said he wanted to tell us in person.
他发现什么了 他说他想当面告诉我们
Don't get up. I just a-find-a the supplies...
不用客气 我就是来找些补给...
because I'm a- Private detective.
因为我是一个 私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Gene Parmesan. How are you doing?
Gene Parmesan 你好吗
Gene! Oh, Gene!
Gene 哦 Gene
Isn't he the best? Gene was far from the best.
他是不是很棒 其实Gene真的不怎么样
Very impressive. Thank you.
很厉害 谢谢
What did you find? Oh, nothing.
你找到什么了 哦 也没什么
Just your father's getaway car. You're kidding.
不过就是你父亲逃走用的车 不是吧
Michael's father had used the
Michael的爸爸用了
family stairway vehicle to escape from prison.
家里的移♥动♥阶梯车从监狱逃走
If I could find Dad, I'd be off the hook.
如果能找到老爸 我就没事了
I could be president again.
我又可以当总裁了
Where is it? Mexico.
这是哪儿 墨西哥
You get the country for free. The city-That's gonna cost ya.
我只免费告诉你国家 但是具体在哪个城市 你要付钱
It's a $200 fine. Oh!
200块钱罚单 哦
I feel like such an-
我觉得自己像个傻[哔]
The car is in a town called Encanta.
那车在一个叫做Encanta的小镇
If you think that's worth more than $200,
如果你觉得这个消息的价值超过200刀
I'd really appreciate it.
我会很感激的
All right. Here. I'm not even gonna count it.
好了 给你 我就不数了
You can leave tomorrow after my going-away party for Buster.
明天我要给Buster办个送别派对 你参加过再走
I still can't believe he's going into the army.
我还是不敢相信他要去参军了
You know, he's doing it just to spite me.
他这么做就是为了和我作对
Then why are you throwing him a party? Just to spite him.
那你干嘛还给他开派对 为了对付他
You guys have such a healthy thing going.
你们的相处方式真健康
Okay, I'll go to your party, and then I'll go to Mexico.
好吧 我会参加你的派对 然后再去墨西哥
I guess that'll be my quality time with my son.
我猜这是个不错的机会 让我和儿子好好相处一会儿
Mexico?
墨西哥么
Yeah. Mom's P.I. Found the stair car down there.
是的 老妈的私♥人♥侦♥探♥发现那辆阶梯车在那儿
Gene Parmesan?
Gene Parmesan吗
Right here.
我就在这儿
I counted it. Come on.
我数过了 你给的也太少了吧
And that's when Gob became suspicious...
就在这时Gob开始怀疑
that Michael had only made him
Michael让他做总裁
president to stick him with the failing business...
只是为了用没起色的生意困住他
while Michael himself escaped to Mexico to be with his father.
而Michael自己却跑到墨西哥和老爸一起
So, inspired by his mother's private detective "Ice."
所以 受他老妈私♥人♥侦♥探♥的启发 Ice
He decided to hire someone to keep an eye on his brother.
他决定雇一个人去盯着他弟弟
I think I might have
我觉得也许我认识的
someone who's going to "Cirsumvrent" The law.
某个人要打法律的擦边球
And Michael returned home, eager to tell his son of their trip.
Michael回到家 迫不及待的告诉儿子要去旅行
George Michael, what say you and I take a road trip...
George Michael 明天Buster的派对结束后
down to Mexico tomorrow right after Buster's party?
你和我一起公路旅行到墨西哥怎么样
Oh, I can't. I'm meeting Ann. Who?
哦 我不行 我要和Ann约会 谁
Ann. Here. You took this picture of us...
Ann 你给我们拍过照的
in front of that bagel place before it was burned down.
在百吉饼店前面 在那家店没被烧掉之前
I guess I thought she was with another family.
我还以为她是和别的家庭一起的
She's kind of my girlfriend.
她算是我的女朋友
Her? Do you not like her?
她么 你不喜欢她吗
I don't know her. It's like you spend all your time with her.
我都不认识她 倒是你好像把全部的时间都花在了她身上
It's like you're hoggin' her- like you're a little Ann hog.
你好像很依赖她嘛 Ann的小跟班似的
Okay? Don't be such an Ann hog. But we're gonna go to Mexico.
别这么粘人 我们一起去墨西哥吧
Try to find Pop-Pop. It'll be an adventure.
去找爷爷 会是很棒的冒险之旅哦
Well-
好吧
8:01. Curtain has risen.
八点零一分 帷幕已经升起
Hey, Tobias, I was wondering if
嘿 Tobias 我在想
you were available tomorrow to go down to Mexico.
你明天有没有空去墨西哥
I need two drivers. Alas, I have two shows tomorrow...
我需要两个驾驶员 唉 我明天有两场演出
where I'm on standby for the Blue Man Group.
我作为蓝友兄弟会的候补
Might as well keep this
因为洗掉这个[哔]妆
makeup on since it takes so- long to get off.
花的时间太长 我就索性留着
Hmm. Lindsay, what about you?
嗯 Lindsay 你呢
Uh, can't. I have a big date tomorrow.
呃 不行 我明天有个很重要的约会
You know, this open marriage is ridiculous.
你们这开放式婚姻太荒唐了
Somebody's gonna get hurt.
迟早有人会受伤的
The important thing is
更重要的一点是
that you guys don't lose focus on yourselves.
你们还是一如既往的以自我为中心
First of all, we are doing this for her.
首先 我们这么做是为了她
Okay? Because neither one of us wants to get divorced.
好吗 因为我们谁都不想离婚
And "Second-of-ly," I know you're the big marriage expert-
其次 我知道你是婚姻专家
Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead.
哦 不好意思 我忘了 你老婆挂了
I'm sorry. That was 100% inappropriate,
对不起 那么说太过分了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表