剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, great. It's stuck. All right.
郁闷 卡住了 没事儿的
Just stay down and let me handle this.
您就踏实坐着 我来搞定
Is that Mr. Bluth there?
这不是Bluth先生吗
He's got us, Dad. Come on out.
他发现了 出来吧 老爸
He's talking to you, you idiot. Cover.
他说的是你呢 笨蛋 赶紧找个台阶下
I ain't your daddy!
我可不是你老爸
How's it goin', brother?
老兄 你好吗
You want to pop the trunk and roll the windows down, please?
请打开车窗和后备箱
I'm just messin' with you.
逗你玩呢
Hey, Franklin. How you doin', little man?
Franklin 小家伙 你好吗
So I'm afraid Ann's with my husband.
我估计Ann和我丈夫在一起
He had a last-minute vow renewal at the chapel.
他被临时叫去主持重申婚约的仪式
A call that was made by George Sr.
电♥话♥其实是老Geroge打的
How do we get her to the church? Tell her you're in here?
怎么把老妈弄到教堂 总不能说你在那里吧
No. Cover her eyes and take her to the limo.
要不就蒙上眼睛直接开车带走
No. Bring her in here, knock her out with this ether,
不 你叫她过来 用这个打晕她
and you stuff her into this garment bag.
然后塞进西服袋里
Anyone sees, you do the same. Oh, hi, Tobias.
有人发现了就一起绑走 嘿 Tobias
*Whenever I get a wee bit scared I hum a little tune
*人家心里有点怕怕唱首歌♥来缓解下下
*Hum diddle diddly Hum di-do
*嗡嗡 嘀嘟嘀嘟
You put a handkerchief over her mouth for a couple of seconds.
用块手绢捂住她的嘴几秒
No more than two though. 'Cause you could kill her.
别捂太久 会要命的
I don't have a handkerchief. Fine.
我没有手帕咋办 这样吧
Put the ether on the puppet's lips. Have the puppet kiss her.
把乙♥醚♥抹在木偶嘴唇上 然后让木偶亲她
I ain't kissin' that old bitch.
我可不想亲那个老女人
That's my wife, you bastard!
那是我老婆 你个混♥蛋♥
Dad, that's my wrist!
老爸 你掐的是我的手腕
Hey, man! That's his neck!
老兄 别掐他脖子啊
Hey, Gob. Mrs. Veal, this is my brother Gob.
嘿 Gob Veal太太 这是我哥哥Gob
Where's your pal Franklin? Throat's a little sore.
你的好朋友Franklin呢 人家有点嗓子疼
And wrist. Nice to meet you.
手腕也疼 见到你很高兴
What a lovely family.
你们家真和谐
Does it seem that way? Where's Buster?
你这么想的 Buster哪去了
Should help.
他要是在就好了
It's really great you did this.
感谢您所做的一切
I thought you didn't even like Ann.
我还以为您不喜欢Ann呢
But since you do, I thought maybe I could get your opinion.
如此看来 或许我该咨♥询♥下你的意见
I was thinking of giving her, like, a pre-engagement-
我想着给她一个类似预定婚
Ring? Ah.
戒指 是啊
Wow. That catches me off guard,
这让我有点措手不及
George Michael. I'm not sure about that.
George Michael 我不太确定
I don't know if it's-
也许你这么做
I think it's gonna backfire on you.
会起到适得其反的效果
I think it could backfire on you because it's gonna seem...
为什么呢 因为这样显得你
like you're taking marriage, uh, lightly, you know.
把婚姻看得过于草率
And you can't. It's very sacred.
婚姻是神圣的 你不能草率对待
Sacred. Yeah. That's it.
神圣的 没错
All right. Well, yeah.
是啊 没错
You know, it did kind of feel right to me.
您说的似乎有道理
But, yeah. I've gotta trust you, right? Thank you. Thank you.
我应该相信您 谢谢
Damn. Maybe I should-
该死 也许我该
Maybe I should ask if she
问问她是否
wants to get pre-pre-engaged. Add another-
想要一个预预订婚 再来点缓冲
The mere fact that you're laughing about marriage...
你现在笑的行为恰恰证明
means that you're not ready, okay? Wha
你没准备好 什么
And Lucille was asked to the kitchen.
Lucille被叫到厨房♥
What's so important that
能有什么重要的事
you're dragging me away from this miserable party?
让你把我从那个悲催的派对中叫出来
Well, I just had an old friend who wanted to tell you...
只是有个老朋友想告诉你
how much I miss you!
人家好想你
Oh, who let this little black-
天 谁让这个倒霉的黑[哔]来的
Hey, Brother.
嘿 大哥
Who you callin' brother, you hookass Mother!
你丫叫谁大哥 你个钩子手 老妈
What the hell kind of puppet does Buster have on his hand?
Buster手上那个木偶是什么鬼种类
Just let me think.
让我想想
God, Franklin. Your breath- Oh, God.
Franklin 你口气真 哦 天啊
So I'm really getting excited about your proposal.
你的求婚行为真让人激动
Oh, yeah. I'm not gonna do it now.
是啊 不过我现在不打算求了
Because Ann's mom doesn't approve of our family? Come on.
因为Ann的妈妈不喜欢咱们家 拜托
It's just some stupid plan your father was trying.
这不过是你♥爸♥爸搞出来的蹩脚计划
Plan?
计划
What plan?
什么计划
Well, it's off. Sorry.
求婚取消了 不好意思
I know that you were excited about it.
我知道你很期待
But, uh, you know, in the secular world...
但是 世事无常
I feel like they're a bit young.
他们还是太年轻了
You know, l- I didn't want
我不想当面拆Terry的台
to say anything in front of Terry, but I agree.
其实我同意你的意见
I mean, perhaps there's someone else they're meant to meet.
我是说 他们很可能遇到更好的人呢
Well, let's- let's just say that in the secular world...
这么说吧 虽然世事无常
one finds oneself with their fair share of temptations.
但是有缘分总会走到一起
Not that anyone would ever act-
水到渠成般顺利
Take me.
带我走
Mrs. Veal. Take me to your secular world.
Veal太太 带我去体验你的"世事"
Hey. Hey, listen.
嘿 听着
I can't believe my dad. First he's
难以置信 一开始我爸说
saying I need to respect the sanctity of marriage...
要尊重婚姻的神圣权利
then he's making out with her on the balcony.
转身他就和她在阳台亲热
I thought he didn't even like Ann. No, no. Mrs. Veal.
我以为他不喜欢Ann 是和Veal太太
Know what else he's not gonna like? I'm getting pre-engaged.
知道他还不喜欢什么吗 我的预订婚
God, that's so romantic. The hell with him.
天 这太浪漫了 让他见鬼去吧
Take it. Take the sacred ring.
拿走 拿走这枚神圣的戒指
Not the snake. That doesn't come off.
不是蛇戒 那个摘不下来
Michael had just been
Michael刚刚
kissed by the mother of his son's girlfriend.
被他儿子女友的母亲吻了
Oh, my golly! Listen.
我滴神啊 你听我说
Don't do this. Don't do this.
别这样 别这样
I can't believe we're making love.
难以置信我们在做♥爱♥
What are you talking about? We're not making love.
说什么呢 没有啊
I want to please you secularly.
我想跟你大干一场
We're not gonna do this.
我们不能这么做
But you kept telling me how beautiful I was.
但你一直夸我美若天仙啊
I was surprised because of Ann.
那是因为Ann的缘故
Why because of Ann?
什么叫Ann的缘故
Because of an old wives' tale.
因为"一个"无稽之谈
Oh, I'm so ashamed. All right. No
太令人难堪了 好吧
Mrs. Veal.
Veal太太
Jolly news, governor. Young master's proposing.
总督 好消息 小主公去求婚了
George Michael? I told him not to. He said he wouldn't.
George Michael 我以为他明白利害关系了
Well, this was before he
那是在他看见
saw you pounding that sweet piece of veal.
你和Veal太太亲热之前的事了
He saw that? Where is he?
他看见了 他在哪
Oh, he left with Lady Lindsay-
他跟Lindsay女士还有
Tobias, where are they?
Tobias 他们去哪了
It is me. It's Tobias.
是我啊 我就是Tobias
What happened? What's going on?
什么情况 怎么回事
Gob made me kiss Franklin. I think my father was here.
Gob让Franklin亲了我 好像老爸也在
Maybe he still is.
或许他还在这儿
Shut up. What do you mean he was here?
闭嘴 你是说你看见老爸了
I think he was dragging my mother out with Gob.
好像他和Gob一起把老妈拖走了
Oh, you shut up. What's goin' on?
你才闭嘴呢 怎么回事
We're tryin'to figure that out.
我们还没弄明白呢
Apparently Pop-Pop kidnapped Gangy...
显然老爸绑♥架♥了老妈
and I have no idea where George Michael is- or Lindsay.
而且George Michael和Lindsay也不见踪影
I just saw them drive off. They're gonna go look for Bland.
他们刚刚开车走了 去找"乏味女"了
Who's the hottie? This is Ann's mother.
这个辣妹是谁 Ann的妈妈
Her?
她的吗
Does she look old enough to play Topher Grace's mom?
她演Topher Grace的母亲合适吗
Where did you say Ann was? At the chapel.
你说Ann在哪来着 在教堂
Yeah, we gotta get down there.
我们必须马上过去
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表