剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I will listen to it, I promise.
我保证我会听的
But I'm in a lot of trouble here. Where is Dad?
我现在已经焦头烂额了 老爸呢
I've got him stashed away somewhere safe now.
我把他藏起来了
Get him, quickly, otherwise I'm gonna be stuck in here. Good!
赶紧把他找来 不然我就惨了 太好了
I hope you rot in here! What are you talking about?
我希望你牢底坐穿 你说什么呢
And guess what else? Dad kissed me.
还有 老爸亲我了
How? He looked pretty unconscious in that picture.
怎么亲的 他看起来完全昏过去了啊
I didn't say he was totally into it.
我没说他很享受
And George Michael tried to break up with Ann.
George Michael试图和Ann分手
I can't go out tomorrow night,
明晚我不能跟你出去
'cause there's this movie premiere at-
我要去个电影首映式
It's kinda racy, but-
这电影有点少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Oh, the cousin one? I can't believe it.
你说的是讲表哥的那个
I was just gonna ask you to go.
我正打算邀请你去呢
You want to see that? No,
你想看 当然不
I want to get the whole church group together.
我要带着教堂的教众
We're gonna picket those bastards.
教训教训那群混♥蛋♥
George Michael had only heard Ann swear once before...
George Michael只听Ann骂过一次脏话
when he joined some of her youth
George Michael那时也参与了
group to protest the home of Marc Cherry...
她们反对Marc Cherry的活动
executive producer of the hit show Desperate Housewives.
他是热门剧<绝望主妇>的执行制片人
It's a satire! There's nothing funny about fornication!
这只是个讽刺 别拿乱♥伦♥开玩笑
The bastard saw us!
这混♥蛋♥看见我们了
And the promise of another kiss was too enticing to turn down.
想要再次被吻的愿望使他不能拒绝她
Well, yes. The bastards.
是啊 那些混♥蛋♥们
Oscar, meanwhile, checked in on Buster.
与此同时 Oscar来看Buster
Buster! Buster! Be careful!
Buster 小心
It's not a real hand, remember?
这不是真的手
I'm so forgetful.
我又忘了
I hope you don't get that from me. Get that from you?
希望这不是我的遗传 你的遗传
Do you feel okay?
你还好吧
Just forget it!
啥也别说了
I wanted to share my Pop Secret with you. Oh, but forget it!
本想告诉你个惊天秘密 还是算了吧
Pop secret?
惊天秘密
Pop se- Is Oscar my real father?
难道Oscar才是我亲爹
Lucille, meanwhile, was on the phone with Michael.
Lucille此时正和Michael通话
They're keeping me overnight, while I'm waiting for my arraignment.
今晚我被警♥察♥拘留了 正等着传讯呢
and I 'd appreciate if you could tell my son that I'm on a business trip?
你能不能告诉我儿子 就说我出差了
Why can't the girl at work do it? Tobias?
你的秘书不能干这个吗 Tobias吗
I sent him on a date with Kitty to keep her off our backs.
我让他和Kitty去约会了 省得她找麻烦
You better hope Lindsay doesn't find out. She'll be devastated.
这事最好别让Lindsay知道 否则她会很震惊的
Find out what? Your husband's dating Kitty the whore.
知道什么 你老公和Kitty那个婊♥子♥约会的事
He is? That's- That's horrible.
什么 这太 太可怕了
Do I know my daughter?
我最了解我女儿
She only wants what she can't have.
越是得不到的 越要争取
Since you're devastating people...
您最能毁人不倦了
tell Gob I'll be telling the cops it was him in the truck...
告诉Gob我跟警方说了 车里的是他
so he'll be joining me here.
让他赶紧过来自首
I've got a nice, hard cot with his name on it.
我弄了个硬床 上面是他的名字
You'd do that to your own brother? I said "Cot."
你打算这么对待你亲哥哥 我说的是床
Where's Mother?
老妈呢
You lied to me. You said my
你骗了我 你说我爹是我爹
father was my father, but my uncle is my father.
但是叔叔才是我爹
My father is my uncle!
我爹是我叔叔
At that moment, the guards
此时 看守正在听
played a CD they'd recently confiscated.
最近刚没收的CD
Now I got a special thank you
我要特别感谢我弟弟
to the brother who made this happen.
有他才有这一切
Is that Franklin?
是Franklin吗
Michael realized that he
Michael意识到他绝不能
could never turn his brother in.
把哥哥拉下水
Gob, meanwhile, was having a similar epiphany.
此时Gob也在听这首歌♥曲
Barry, it's Gob. Tell Michael not to testify.
Barry 我是Gob 告诉Michael保持沉默
I'm bringing in Dad.
我会把老爸带去警局
Franklin.
Franklin
You've ruined the act, Gob.
你演砸了 Gob
And Lucille confronted Oscar.
Lucille去和Oscar当面对峙
You told him you were his father? I did no such thing!
你告诉他你是他亲爹 别听他胡说
You're high! You're drunk!
你嗑药了吧 你喝多了吧
Not this time. I've had enough of you.
这次没有 我受够你了
So say good-bye to these, because it's the last time-
跟它们说再见吧 这是你最后一次[哔]
And Ann in a protest at the theater.
Ann正在剧院门口举♥行♥抗♥议♥活动
George Michael? Are you protesting this?
George Michael 你也抗♥议♥这部电影
This isn't the line? Yes, he is protesting this.
我以为这是排队买♥♥票的 他正是在抗♥议♥
He even helped me make the signs.
他还帮我做了标语
Well, only mine and the one that says,
我只做了我的 仅仅写着
"This is a tricky, gray area."
"完美的擦边球"
What are you guys protesting? It's a disgusting movie...
你们抗♥议♥什么 一部变♥态♥的电影
about cousins who are into each other.
讲述表兄妹恋爱的故事
Are there any more seats?
还有票吗
Yeah. It's the best 52 minutes you'll spend all day.
当然 保证是你今天最精彩的52分钟
Oh, no. We're making it worse.
我们真是帮倒忙
Prepare to be swallowed into the depths of hell!
准备下地狱吧
I guess that means no kiss?
我估计你不会亲我了
I'm not really in the mood for a kiss.
我没心情亲你
This isn't Marc Cherry's house.
又不是在Marc Cherry的房♥子前
Where's your dad? I don't know. I just got here.
你老爸呢 不知道 我刚回来
Oh, that's right. Mother told me he went to jail.
是啊 老妈说他进监狱了
I'm so mad at her.
她简直气死我了
Guess who I just found out my father is? Jail?
你猜我亲爹是谁 监狱
Oscar! He didn't mean to tell me, but I figured it out.
是Oscar 他没想告诉我 我分♥析♥出来的
No, I mean, my dad is in jail?
我是说 我老爸进监狱了
I wouldn't worry about it. Barry's very good.
我不担心 Barry是个好律师
I'm going to upstairs take a long shower.
我要上楼去好好泡个澡
I don't even want to smell like Mother anymore.
把老妈的气味统统洗去
I don't think we're supposed to shower right now, Bus-
现在可不是洗澡的时候
Tobias back yet? No.
Tobias回来了吗 还没
Oh, my God. He's really out with her.
天啊 他真的跟她约会去了
Are you drunk? Not enough.
你喝醉了吗 半醉
I pushed him right into someone else's skanky, bony arms.
我把他拱手让给了一个荡♥妇♥
Well, let me tell you something, George Michael.
George Michael 我告诉你
You have to grab love while you have it. Don't let it get away.
爱一个人就牢牢抓住 绝不放手
Oh, there you are.
你们在这里
Oh, Maeby, everything's fine. Your daddy's just out.
Maeby 一切都很好 你♥爸♥刚出门了
Yeah, we're doing great.
我们很好
Mommy's gonna take a bath with a bottle of wine.
妈妈要去带着这瓶酒洗个澡
I don't know if we're supposed to use So get this.
我不知道我们能不能用 听着
All the press actually made the premiere a hit.
负面新闻反而让电影大卖♥♥
There's lines for the next show.
下一场还真的有人排队买♥♥票
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 哥们儿
Hey, look at that. We didn't get swallowed up into hell.
看 我们也没下地狱啊
And that's when George Michael finally got close to Maeby...
George Michael终于有机会亲近Maeby
who, by the way, might not be his biological cousin.
还有 Maeby也许不是他的亲表妹
Just then, however Gob came home to
这时 Gob回来了
retrieve his father from where he'd stashed him.
他要把他父亲重新送去警局
Dad's gonna be crushed. You don't have to tell him!
老爸会被压垮的 你千万别告诉他
But Gob was referring to his own father...
其实Gob指的是
who he had hidden under the house.
一直被藏在房♥子底下的他的父亲
Uh-oh.
惨了
Gob had hidden his father under a house that hadjust collapsed.
Gob把父亲藏在房♥子底下 可是房♥子塌了
Children, you're small. Crawl under there.
孩子们 你们个儿小 能爬进去
We don't want to go under there. He's not under there.
我们不想爬进去 他不在下边
He got away. Thank God.
他逃走了 谢天谢地
But then Gob remembered that
接着Gob想起来
this meant Michael would have to go to prison.
这意味着Michael会因此入狱
We I
我们 我
And Michael and Barry made their way to the arraignment.
Michael和Barry来到了法庭
Gob is bringing your father.
Gob会带你♥爸♥爸过来
Everything is going to work out fine.
一切都会没事的
I wish they'd hurry up. But I gotta tell you, I am a little torn.
希望他们快点 我得告诉你 我有点纠结
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表