剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
This is nice, spending some time, just the two of us.
这不赖啊 我们俩单独共度时光
Oh- me. The exact same color.
哦 [哔] 连颜色都一样
What are the odds?
真巧啊
Not to worry. Gangy brought some backups.
没事 奶奶带了些后备
We'll get a room so we can change.
我们要一间房♥好换衣服
You think enough time has passed to do Sonny and Cher?
你觉得现在适合扮Sonny和Cher了吗
Who? We're here for Motherboy.
谁 我们来参加"妈咪宝贝"
And you do realize this is not the band.
你们要知道这可不是那个乐团
Motherboy was also a heavy metal band...
妈咪宝贝 也是个重金属乐队名
That used to rock pretty hard in the '70s.
在七十年代大红大紫
We are legally obligated to make the distinction.
我们有义务把他们区别开来
Maybe I should let my dad know that we're here.
我是不是该让我爸知道我来了
Oh, he'll know when we bring home the trophy.
哦 等我们凯♥旋♥而归时他就知道了
Yeah, but maybe I'll just give him a call.
当然 不过还是给他打个电♥话♥好
And what name shall we put the room under?
这房♥间记在谁的名下
Karmopolis. And Lindsay was about to see...
Karmopolis Lindsay将会看到
a Tobias with the raw power of George Sr.
由Tobias扮演的狂野版老George
I sort of want to talk to you about some things.
我想和你说点事
It's a little late for talk, Lindsay. I'm a man of action now.
有点晚了 Lindsay 我可是个行动派
You don't need the calories.
你不需要卡路里
This isn't working.
不成啊
Is it my imagination, or is he more commanding and mannish?
是我的幻觉吗 他变得强势 有男人味了
It's like- I don't know. Maybe I do want to be with him.
就像 我不知道 或许我还是喜欢他的
Then you should go to him. For as it is written...
那就去找他吧 命运早已注定
you shall be with whom you
汝已在上帝名下
have formed a more perfect union with under God.
与其定下终身 就该与之厮守
She's right.
她说的对
This isn't working.
这不成啊
I'm sorry. You've got the wrong Motherboy.
不好意思 你们来错"妈咪宝贝"了
This looks like the place.
看起来就是这儿啊
And Michael and Buster arrived at Motherboy.
Michael和Buster也到了"妈咪宝贝"
Excuse me. Has a Lucille Bluth checked in?
您好 请问Lucille Bluth入住这里吗
I have no one by that name. God.
没有这个人 天啊
She knows you're after her. She does?
她知道你会跟着她 她这都知道
Wait a minute. I recognize those outfits.
等下 我认得这些外套
We're getting you out of here. Thank you! Thank you!
我们要把你带走 谢谢 谢谢你
Oh, God! It's red. Take me with you! No, please! Please!
哦 天哪 红头发 把我带走 不 拜托
It's the wrong child. Where do we go next?
不是这个孩子 我们该怎么办啊
I will tell you this, Michael.
我可以很清楚地告诉你Michael
If Mother saw those two, she is going to change clothes.
如果老妈看见穿同样衣服的 一定会去换
And that means he'll be on the balcony.
这就是说他在阳台
Whenever she changed clothes,
当她换衣服时
she made me wait on the balcony until zip-up.
都叫我在阳台等到拉拉链的时候
And yet, anything goes at bath time.
也不一定 也有洗澡的时候做这事情
Let's check the balconies.
我们去看看阳台
And Barry prepared Gob to meet with his wife.
Barry正在帮Gob策划和他老婆的会面
If you really want to settle this, your job...
如果你想庭外和解 你的工作就是
is to convince that "Wife" Of yours...
让你你所谓的"媳妇"相信
that you are willing to go in
你完全可以在
front of thejudge and admit that you never had sex.
法官面前承认你们没打过炮
She has a name, Barry. You don't
她有名字的 Barry 顺便一问
happen to know what it is by the way, do you?
你碰巧知道叫什么吗
That's why I want to settle. I'm not super prepared.
这就是我为什么不想和解 我没有准备好
Well, we did have sex. And I'm not a great liar.
我们的确上过床了 我不太会撒谎
Both things hejust said were lies.
这两句都是扯淡
But if you think it'll scare her off. I do, and it will.
但如果你觉得能吓到她 肯定会
And you don't want to go in front of that judge.
而且千万别上法庭
I caught him in a drag club.
法官在变装俱乐部被我抓了个现行
What were you doin' there? Wow. You should be the lawyer.
你在那干嘛呢 哇 你才该当律师
And soon, Michael and Buster surveyed the hotel...
Michael和Buster在俯视整个宾馆
Iooking for George Michael.
找George Michael
There's a very bored-looking little Sonny Bono on that balcony.
那儿有个很无聊的Sonny Bono
Oh, God. That means she'll be dressed like Cher.
哦 天哪 那就是说她会打扮成Cher
I have an idea.
我有个主意
It is time I used something I trained for in army,
是时候用我在军队训练的技能了
but I never got a chance to do.
养病千日用兵一时啊
You cannot zip-line over there!
你没法滑到那里
Either I zip down or he zips up!
我不滑下去 他就等着拉拉链吧
And that is a mighty long zipper on Mother's Cher jumpsuit.
老妈版Cher的连衣裙拉链才叫长呢
You have to get on your knees to start it.
你必须跪下才能从头拉起
This is much less scary. Godspeed, Buster.
似乎没那么可怕了 祝你好运 Buster
One, two, three-
一 二 三
You came for me!
你来救我了
Zip me up.
给我拉上
We're switching rooms again. And costumes.
我们换房♥间 换装备
Tobias had begun work on the set of Scandal Makers.
Tobias开始为丑闻轶事节目组工作
What's so great about Tobias is
Tobias好的地方在于
he's got this obligation to his wife and daughter.
他对他妻儿的担当
Whoa. This guy's straight? Yeah.
哇 他是直男啊 是的
Then what the hell am I wearin' these for? Look at that.
我穿的这是什么鬼 你看看
Hey, gang. I'm sorry. I don't want to note you to death...
嘿 同事们 我不想烦你
but you should be wearing those under your pants.
但你该把衣服塞到短裤里去
Why? It's a thing. There's dozens of us.
为啥 就该这么做 很多人都这样
This whole thing is startin' to feel like a real career killer.
似乎要演变成我职业生涯的败笔了
Yeah, I know, man. Also, l..
好的 我明白 兄弟 还有 我
Tobias, why don't you go learn your lines, man? Work on them.
Tobias 干嘛不去练习下你的台词 去干活
Did I get lines? God!
我还有台词吗 天哪
They told me I was just jumping onto a moving stair car.
他们告诉我只要跳上行驶中的接机车
If that man's straight, then I am sober.
如果他是直男 那我就戒酒
Hi. Um, I'm waiting for "Gawb" Bluth.
嘿 我正在等Gawb Bluth
I'm Gob Bluth. My wife send you?
我是Gob Bluth 我老婆叫你来的
I'm your wife. I knew that.
我就是你老婆 我知道
Nice to see you again, Usarmy.
很高兴再次见到你 大兵姐
You lost a lot of weight in Iraq,
在伊♥拉♥克♥你瘦了不少呀
especially up in the northern region.
尤其是高耸的地段
So where's the seal? Hey, that's not my problem.
海豹在哪里 嘿 这不关我的事
As far as I'm concerned, we were never even married.
在我看来 我们从未结婚
Maybe I'll just say that we never sealed the deal.
直说吧 我们从来没圆过房♥
You're willing to admit that? Lie about it? Yes.
你情愿承认这个 说谎吗 是的
Wow. I mis-underestimated you.
喔 我低估你了
You've got some courage. Makes me wonder what I'm missing.
你真有胆 让我后悔失去了你
You mean, other than your cans?
你是说 除了你的罩杯吗
No. They're still here.
不 它们还屹立挺拔
And so Gob set about consummating...
于是Gob在终于决定承认
the marriage he'd finally agreed to claim he hadn't.
无夫妻之实后 要圆房♥了
And back at Motherboy XXX,
让我们回到第三十届"妈咪宝贝"
Lucille was finding her new partner an asset.
Lucille发现了她新舞伴的有利条件
Is this your son? No, I'm his grandmother.
这是你儿子吗 不 这是我孙子
He's an orphan. Oh, I'm so sorry.
他是个孤儿 哦 深表同情
Well, you guys should win. I'm not an orphan. I have a dad.
你们准能赢 我不是孤儿 我有老爸
Well, good luck to you.
好吧 那祝你们好运
Well, that little bit of honesty helped nothing.
好了 刚那点坦诚让好事付诸东流
You'd better bring it to the waltz, young man.
你最好把它带到华尔兹舞上 年轻人
Meanwhile, Michael and Buster had retrieved Buster's hook...
此时 Michael和Buster找回了
and were staking out the situation.
Buster的钩子 在伺机行动
Gypsies.
吉普赛人
They've changed into gypsies. My army training...
他们装扮成吉普赛人 我的军队训练啊
tells me that this is going to be a hot mission.
直觉告诉我这会是个紧迫的任务
One hot mission. Yes.
紧迫任务 是的
I create a diversion, and you grab George Michael and go.
我打乱局面 你趁乱带走George Michael
We need a name.
我们得取个行动代号♥
Maybe "Operation Hot Mother."
叫"霹雳老妈行动"
No, let's try to top that. They never did.
不要 想个更帅的 他们没成功
And later, Operation Hot Mother was underway.
之后"霹雳老妈行动"按序就班
Buster was waiting for Michael's cue to unplug the lights.
Buster在等待Michael的提示拉灯闸
But that's when Buster caught his hook on a sandbag.
但Buster的钩子挂到了沙袋
And now from the land of gypsies,
现在有请来自吉普赛的
Lucille Bluth and her orphaned grandson.
Lucille Bluth 和她的孤儿孙子
What the hell's goin' on, Buster? Cut the lights!
搞什么鬼 Buster 拉灯闸啊
Buster? Grab him! Take the gypsy boy!
Buster 抓住他 带走吉普赛孩子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表