剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael Bluth had gotten up early...
Michael Bluth 每天早起
in the hopes of avoiding his family.
为了回避他的家人
His mother, however, was already dressed,
但他的母亲 早已梳洗打扮
made up and waiting for him.
穿戴整齐等着他
Good morning. Ooh!
早上好 噢
Which put her wake-up time in the 3:00, 3:30 area.
是什么让她在凌晨3点还醒着呢
I couldn't sleep. I always get this way before Motherboy.
我难以入睡 "妈咪宝贝"前我都这样
Oh, God. It's Motherboy already?
哦 天哪 又到"妈咪宝贝"了
Motherboy was a dinner
"妈咪宝贝"是一个化妆舞会
dance aimed at promoting mother-son bonding.
意在促进母子关系
Lucille had gone over 25 times with Buster...
Lucille已经和Buster去过25次
and on a few occasions, had won Cutest Couple.
有几次 不小心得了"最可爱母子"奖
As one entered sexual maturity, and the other one left it...
但当一个性成熟 另一个更年期
it became harder to win.
胜利就变得遥不可及
I'm so hot. If you were hot, Mother, we would win.
我好热 你真那么火♥辣♥ 我们就赢了
It's not just Motherboy. It's Motherboy XXX!
这不仅是"妈咪宝贝" 是第三十届
And I think with you, I got a shot
你陪我的话 我一定会大放异彩
Buster, for the first time ever,
Buster 有史以来第一次
doesn't want to do this? No, he does.
不愿意去 这倒不是
It's just, he's been so mopey.
他只是 太消沉了
That could have something
应该是因为
to do with the fact that a seal ate his hand.
他一只手被海豹咬掉这件事吧
I don't know what it is. I think that's what it is.
我不觉得是因为这个 我觉得就是
Who knows? It was that.
谁知道呢 肯定是
It had happened weeks earlier
那事发生在几周前
when Buster went swimming in the ocean...
Buster去海里游泳
against his mother's wishes.
反抗他妈妈的意愿
He had become haunted by the loss...
在那之后他心里总是不踏实
seeing reminders of the accident everywhere.
总觉得草木皆兵 寝食难安
Mother, I can't sleep.
老妈 我睡不着
I may not be able to go to dance practice today.
可能没法去舞蹈练习了
I'm going out. Zip me up.
我正准备出门 给我拉拉链
I mean, look how he zips now.
我是说 看他干的好事
I know what this is. You're embarrassed by him, aren't you?
我知道什么意思 他让你难堪了 是吗
You spent your whole life over-mothering the guy...
你一直过度呵护这家伙
and when he finally needs you, you're not there.
当他终于需要你的时候 你却不在他身边
Well, I don't see you spending time with him.
是吗 我可从来没见你在他身边
The Bluth children had been uneasy about missing limbs...
布鲁斯家的孩子正视肢体残缺实属不易
since their father used a one-armed man to teach them lessons.
自他们的老爹用独臂男事件教育他们
That's why you don't yell.
这就是乱叫的下场
As a matter of fact, I'm going to see Buster today.
事实上 我今天正准备去看Buster
So you're gonna have to
所以你必须
find a different dance partner for Motherboy.
为"妈咪宝贝"另找舞伴
God. Not that "I'm in love with my mother" Dance thing.
天哪 不会又是"我和老娘谈恋爱"舞会吧
I'm so glad there wasn't one of those for daddies and daughters.
幸亏没有老爸女儿的这类舞会
Of course they have father-daughter dances.
当然有父女舞会了
They do? He never took me?
真的吗 他从没带我去过
It was before we did your nose. Toodle-oo.
你整鼻子之前才有 再会咯
You're up awful early. Well, my marriage is falling apart.
你起得真早啊 我的婚姻正濒临瓦解
Tobias is back with Carl. Tobias had gotten a call...
Tobias回到Carl身边了 Tobias接到一个电♥话♥
from his one-time acting teacher, Carl Weathers.
来自他以前的表演老师Carl Weathers
He's directing something for TV,
他在为电影做导演
but he thinks he might have a part for me.
他想给我一个角色
If this takes off, I might be
如果这事成了 我想
able to buy you the happiness that you deserve.
就有能力为你想要的东西买♥♥单了
He said the same thing when
他在某部电影中得到
he got cast as Frightened Inmate Number Two...
恐惧囚犯二号♥的时候 说过同样的话
in that film he got fired from.
但后来被解雇了
He had even gotten a vanity
他甚至虚荣到
plate made up announcing the achievement.
弄了个牌照显摆自己的成就
And this wasn't the first time.
但这已经司空见惯
He's so clueless. He's not your real"take charge" Husband.
他无药可救了 不再是个有担当的丈夫
Lindsay, you're still looking for somebody like Daddy, okay?
Lindsay 你的择偶标准还是老爸那样的人
Let's not forget that he was also dismissive and disinterested.
不要忘了他也轻蔑而无趣
No. No, he had good qualities.
不 他有很多好品质
Actually, George Sr. Was secretly living...
事实上 老George正偷偷生活在阁楼里
in the attic above them and was starved for company. Nellie.
渴求人与人之间的温暖 Nellie
Now
现在
who wants to take their top off?
谁想脱掉上衣
when George Michael and Maeby came in.
当George Michael和Maeby进来
So you and Ann are actually going on a Christian camping trip?
你和Ann真的要去基♥督♥徒露营吗
It's called the Promise Land. You're supposed to make promises...
那叫应许之地 你要承诺
about your relationship
你们的关系
as a tribute to the generations that preceded you.
世代永存高于一切
Hey, there's booze in this.
嘿 有酒在里面
That's the Promise Land that Ann's taking you to?
Ann要带你去这样的应许之地
You're gonna need this more than Polly here.
你比Polly还要需要这玩意
That one's Polly? Hey! What are you kids doin' up here?
那个叫Polly啊 嘿 你们在这干嘛
We're lookin' for the camping stuff.
我们在找露营用具
Do you know where the pump is for the air mattress?
你知道空气垫泵在哪里
I had to take all pumps out of here a long time ago.
我早就把它们搬出去了
Take this down to the kitchen, will you?
把这拿到厨房♥去 好吗
I think it's getting too risky keeping you up here.
我想你待在这里太危险了
You know what's risky? Lettin' your son go on that church thing.
真正危险的是让你儿子干那些教会的事
Her name's Ann, Dad, and he's not "Going" On her, okay?
她叫Ann 而且他不是去"干"她 好吗
They're just friends. Not for long.
他们只是朋友 快不是了
They're making promises to each other.
他们要互相给承诺了
It's all that fidelity and pledging yourself to a woman garbage.
那是向女人献出忠贞和典当你的身躯
I wine 'em and dine 'em, but I don't let 'em tell me what to do.
我和她们吃喝玩乐 但不会让她们控制我
I don't... let 'em tell me... what to do.
我不会 让她们 掌控我
Okay, I should've never taken the pumps out of here.
好了 我就不该把泵拿走的
Listen, unlike you, I respect my son's choices.
听着 我不是你 我尊重我儿子的想法
George Michael, I don't think
George Michael 我觉得
you should be going on this Promise Land thing.
你不该去这个所谓的应许之地
What? Why? Because I'd miss school?
什么 为啥 因为我要请假吗
No. You get to miss school for that?
不 为了这玩意能请假
And that's when Maeby decided to become a devout Christian.
此时Maeby决定成为一个虔诚的基♥督♥信徒
Do you guys know where I could
你们知道从哪里
get one of those gold necklaces with the "T" On it?
我能弄到一条有"T"字的金项链
That's a cross. Across from where?
那是个十字 从哪条街过去
Um, it's not about school, pal. It's more about family.
这不是学校的关系 哥们 这事关家庭
Your Uncle Buster's been very depressed lately,
你Buster叔叔最近心情比较郁闷
and you haven't visited him.
你还没去看望他
Family first. Or did they not teach you that at the Promise Land?
家庭优先 还是他们在应许之地没有教你
I don't know. You won't let me go. Attaboy.
我怎么知道 你不让我去 好孩子
Michael then went to the office, where he ran into Gob.
然后Michael去了办公室 碰到了Gob
Barry come by yet? I need to talk to him about my divorce.
Barry来了吗 我得和他谈谈我的离婚案
Gob had once gotten married on a dare...
Gob曾稀里糊涂的结过一次婚
a fact he'd only remembered
事实上他只在
when he was served with divorce papers.
离婚协议书来的时候才想起
That cow is going after me. Your wife? She was superthin.
那母牛紧追不舍 你老婆 她很瘦啊
She was? Yeah.
是吗 当然
What about her cans? She have big cans?
她的咪♥咪♥怎么样 大吗
You don't remember her at all?
你已经彻底忘了她吗
It was one night of wild passion.
那只是一夜狂欢啊
And yet you didn't notice her body.
你却没留意她的身材
I like to look in the mirror.
我只喜欢在照镜子的时候注意
That would be disgusting if you'd
如果你真和她上过床
actually slept with her, but I don't think you did.
那场景真是不堪入目 不过我想你没得逞
I did! And it was disgusting.
我真的做了 的确不堪入目
They didn't, but it would have been.
他们没做 不过肯定很不堪入目
Anyway, remember that
不管那些了 记得
seal of hers that I released into the ocean?
我放进海里的那只海豹吗 是她的
Bit off Buster's hand? Vaguely.
咬掉Buster手的那个 隐约有点印象
Her lawyers are claiming that the seal's worth 250 grand.
她的律师说那货值2万5美金
And that's not even including Buster's Swatch.
还不包括Buster的手表
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表