剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Hmm? Get him out of here!
什么 快把他弄出去
Get the- Out of my room!
快[哔]出我的房♥间
Oh, my God! Buster! Oh, my God!
我的天 Buster 我的天哪
Buster, what's wrong? Nurse!
Buster 怎么啦 护士
So, at his brother's suggestion...
于是在他弟弟的建议下
Michael went to the courthouse determined to win Maggie back.
Michael决定去法庭劝Maggie回心转意
Have you seen Maggie? It's kind of important.
你看见Maggie了吗 我有急事找她
Oh, you just missed her.
你错过她了
She's in the bar. What a spanking I gave her in court today.
她在酒吧 我今天在庭上狠狠打了她屁♥股♥
Go get 'em. He spanked me!
去吧 他打我屁♥股♥
Did you spank her? No!
你打她屁♥股♥了吗 没有
You know, that waitress she's
她的客户 一个女服务生
representing is suing my client for making her fat.
起诉我客户让她发福
But here's the thing. Loretta is not fat.
但事实上 Loretta根本不胖
Maggie bought her a fat suit,
Maggie买♥♥了个增肥装
and I've got the receipt to prove it.
我有收据证明
Of course. That's what the fat suit is for.
原来增肥装是这用处
Well, I've gotta find her.
我必须找到她
I owe her an apology. You said she's at a bar?
我要向她道歉 你说她在酒吧吗
Friday night. You might
星期五晚上 你会想尝尝
want to try Miss Temple's. Tell her Barry said-
庙小姐餐馆的菜 告诉她我说的
Ooh, I did good today.
真是美好的一天
And Michael caught up with Maggie.
Michael找到了Maggie
You know, there have been lies, yes.
你知道 我们之间的确有谎言
But it's not like either one of
但是并不是我们第一次
us would ever do anything to hurt the other person.
做一些伤害对方的事了
Hello, Officers.
你好 警官
Well, there's no further sign of a break-in at your house.
我们没有发现你家再被入侵的痕迹
And since you haven't called us back,
但你没回我们电♥话♥
we again left the number, in case there's a problem.
所以又留了号♥码给你 以防万一
Thanks, Officer Taylor. Just next time, uh, call us back.
谢谢 Taylor警官 下次要回电♥话♥
Hey, the break-in? I told you that was us.
你报♥警♥了 我说了那是我家人啊
Well, maybe I did want to hurt you, because I was hurt.
或许我是想伤害你 因为我受伤了
The only reason you're here is out
你在这里的唯一理由是
of loyalty to the baby. - It's not just about the baby.
要对孩子负责 这不单是因为孩子
Maggie, there was a reason
Maggie 我们当初
that you and I got together in the first place...
会在一起制♥造♥出这个生命
when we made this baby, okay?
是有原因的 好吗
There's something here,
我们之间有感觉
as long as we never lie to each other again.
只要我们不再相互欺骗
Well, then I have to come clean about one more thing.
那我必须再坦白一件事
Oh, no. You're not the father.
不会吧 孩子不是你的
Come on.
不可能
I went to a sperm bank, okay, the week before we even met.
我们相遇前一周 我去了精♥子♥银行
The father's some guy from Harvard, but that's all I know.
我只知道孩子父亲是哈佛的
That's great. He's probably some geek Simpsons writer's kid.
很可能是<辛普森一家>怪胎编剧的孩子
I never thought I'd meet someone like you.
我没想过会遇到你这样的好人
Mmm. But come on.
好吧 所以
I mean, do you still really want me?
你现在真还想和我一起吗
Are you really that great of a guy?
你真是这样的好男人吗
Michael had always thought ofhimself as that great a guy.
Michael一直认为自己是这样的好男人
The kind of guy who could
那种可以帮别人
raise someone else's baby. - Of course I am.
抚养孩子的人 我当然是
But he wasn't...
但其实他不是
and he regretted it the moment he said it.
说出口的那刻就后悔了
The next day, the family
第二天 全家欢迎
gathered to welcome Buster home from the hospital.
Buster从医院回来
He's coming. What he's wearing is temporary.
他马上来了 但他戴的东西只是暂时的
Please don't comment on it or
不要像楼下那个
salute him like that idiot guard down there did to him.
白♥痴♥保安一样评价或羞辱他
Well, look who's back.
看谁回来了
Let's all say hello. Hi.
大家都打个招呼 嗨
And while you're at it, let's all give me a big hand!
你们都在啊 大家都和我握手吧
George Michael, get your uncle a bandage for his forehead.
George Michael 帮你叔叔额头贴个创口贴
And while you're at it, uh, get two.
我也要一个
Oh, my God.
天哪
Guess this means you don't wanna play "Got your nose" With me.
看来大家都不想和我玩抓鼻子的游戏了
Oh, what's the matter, Buster?
Buster你怎么了
Did you hurt yourself? Uh, hi, Gob.
伤到自己了吗 Gob 你好
Oh, my God! What-What happened to your- He's got no hand!
天哪 发生了什么 他没有手
Buster went swimming in the ocean...
Buster去海里游泳
and, according to him, a seal with a bow tie bit off his hand.
据他描述 系领结的海豹咬下了他手
Bow tie?
蝴蝶结
It's merely the playful mutterings of the shock victim.
这只是惊吓过度后的可笑妄想
A seal would never prey on a human...
海豹是不会吃人的
unless, of course, it had acquired a taste for mammal blood.
当然 除非尝过了动物的血
Gob had recently dressed a seal in a bow tie...
Gob最近给一只海豹戴了领结
and used him in a magic trick.
并将它用在魔术表演中
When it failed, he released the seal into the ocean. You're back in the real world.
失败后 他把海豹放回大海 回到现实世界吧
You're not gonna be hand-fed anymore.
你再也不会被人工饲养了
How the hell would a seal know how to tie a bow tie anyway?
再说海豹怎么会系领结呢
I can barely tie the yellow one
我从不在我表演里
that I wear in my act. - This one had a yellow bow tie!
系黄色领结 它就系的黄色领结
Really?
真的吗
And later, Lucille could not contain her guilt any longer.
接着 Lucille再也承受不住愧疚了
I did this. I prayed that God take anything he wanted from us...
都是我 我乞求上帝带走他想要的
so that Buster wouldn't have to go to war.
只要Buster不去参战
Oh, Mom. After all these years,
妈 你作了这么多年孽
God's not gonna take a call from you.
上帝不会理睬你祷告的
I did this.
是我♥干♥的
I think that the seal with the yellow bow tie might be the one...
那只黄色领结的海豹可能
that I released into the sea
是我喂了它动物以后
after giving it the taste for mammal blood.
放生到海里去的那只
Okay. You've got a better case than Mom does.
很好 你比妈的罪孽更深重
Still, I could hunt down that seal.
但我可以抓到那只海豹
They said if you retrieve Buster's hand,
如果你能找到Buster的手
they might be able to do a transplant.
可能可以做移植手术
At the very least, I can remove that incriminating bow tie.
至少我可以拿掉那罪恶的黄色领结
And Michael told Lindsay about his commitment to Maggie...
Michael告诉Linsay孩子不是他的
and the child that wasn't his.
但他还是给了Maggie承诺
Well, first of all, I'm sure
首先我肯定
there are writers on The Simpsons who aren't geeks.
有些<辛普森>的编剧不是怪胎
And secondly, I think this commitment you're making is great.
然后我觉得你的承诺很了不起
It is. It's great, it's great.
就是说 真的很了不起
I do think something might be up though.
这事应该另有隐情
What if she's still lying?
比如她在说谎
Oh, no. You're trying to get out of this, aren't you?
你还是接受不了 是吗
LI thought you were a good guy. I am a good guy.
我以为你是个好男人 我确实是
Is he trying to get out
他想要摆脱
of having this baby? - We want this child.
这个孩子吗 我们想要这个孩子
It's given us a reason to stay together.
这给了我们在一起的理由
In fact, it was investigating the pregnancy...
事实上 在调查的过程中
that had reignited Lindsay and Tobias's passion.
Lindsay和Tobias的热情被重新燃起
It was weird.
非常诡异
Where's your child? I don't have a child, Michael.
你们的孩子呢 Michael 我没孩子
We don't have a child, Michael. That's why we want
我们没有 Michael 我们才想要一个
Oh. Did you mean Maeby?
好吧 你是说Maeby吗
I did mean Maeby. Well,
我是在说Maeby 好吧
she's hardly a child, is she, Michael?
她已经不算是小孩了 对吧 Michael
Yeah. And we know where she is.
是的 而且我们知道她在哪里
She's with her debate club, andNsacramento
她在辩论社团里
they're on their way to Sacremende for the semifinals.
他们正在去萨克拉门德参加半决赛的路上
She wasn't.
她并没有
And a Google search of
而且谷歌♥搜索 萨克拉门德
the word "Sacremende"Only came up with this.
只会出现这个
In fact, she was overseeing a remake of the Old Man And The Sea...
事实上 她骗来了一个在<老人与海>
for the film studio where she'd bluffed her way into a job.
重制片中担任监制的工作
What on earth is taking so long?
什么事需要这么久
Am I the only one who wants to get home and see their kids?
我是唯一一个想快点回家顾小孩的吗
So please don't tell me I don't know where my kid is.
所以不要说我不知道孩子在哪里
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表