剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
You'll stay with us. No, he won't.
你可以跟我们一起 不 不行
You're the one who says I need a father figure.
是你说我需要一个父亲的角色在身边的
Yes. A father figure.
是的 一个父亲的角色
Fine. But you're not sleeping in my bed.
可以 不过你不能在我床上睡觉
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
好的 好的
Soon, Michael arrived to claim his father...
很快 Michael就赶到了警局
and was met by the family attorney, Barry Zuckerkorn.
正好碰上了他们的家庭律师 Barry Zuckerkorn
Hmm. No, I know, I know, I know.
嗯 我知道 我知道
Everybody says leave it alone, leave it alone.
每个人都说不要管它
Does this look contagious to you? Hey, kiddo.
你说这玩意儿会传染给你吗 嘿 小伙子
All right. It wasn't your father.
好了 他不是你♥爸♥爸
It was your uncle. I ran into them as they were leaving.
是你叔叔 他们离开的时候我正好碰见了
There he is! Got ya!
他在这儿 抓到了
Oh, for God's sake. Yeah!
哦 老天啊 耶
I only came back to tell him I was leaving,
我只是回来告诉他我要走了
so I guess it's time to go, son.
看来我们现在可以走了 儿子
Where you going? We can't tell you.
你们要去哪里 不能告诉你
No, no. We can tell Barry. We're going to Phoenix.
不 可以跟Barry说 我们要到凤♥凰♥城去
Oh, I wish you hadn't have said that.
哦 真希望你没告诉我
As your lawyer, I have to inform you you cannot leave the state.
作为你的律师 我不得不告诉你你不能离开这个州
With your father gone, they want to hold you.
你♥爸♥跑了 他们得控制住你
MMe? They're going to indict you tomorrow.
我 他们明天就会起诉你
All you have to do is come up with the bail.
你唯一能做的就是提出保释
Take it out of the business.
你可以从公♥司♥的资金里抽一部分做保释金
But l- I can't. I quit. I
但 我 我已经辞职了
I don't want to follow in my father's footsteps.
我不想走我爸的老路
Then you might wind up on his cot.
那你可能就会睡在监狱里他那张床上
Oh, man, I wish you hadn't said Phoenix. Wow.
哦 真希望你没有告诉我你要去凤♥凰♥城
Michael had just found out he couldn't leave the state...
Michael刚得知他不能离开本州
unless he came up with bail.
除非他能够支付保释金
Okay, listen. I'm gonna get the company checkbook
听着 我要把公♥司♥的支票簿
and don't tell the family.
拿过来 不要告诉任何人
We can't give them the
我们不能告诉他们我需要钱
satisfaction of telling them that I need money, okay?
不能让她们得意 好吗
Do you remember what we say about the family?
关于这个家你记得我们说过什么吗
It's not Aunt Lindsay's nose.
Lindsay姑妈的鼻子是假的
Yes, but no.
是的 但不是这点
Don't- Don't tell them that we were goin' to-
不要告诉她们我们要去
We say we don't need them. Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Okay.
我们说我们不需要她们 哦 是的
The new one. I didn't-
你后来说的那个啊 我没有意识到
It comes from knowing you're toned and fit.
它来自一种认知 你知道自己很健康
What are you doing? I'm exercising, Michael.
你在干吗 锻炼 Michael
I see you found an exercise tape
恭喜你找到了一卷适合
made for people as lazy as you are.
你这种懒人做锻炼的录像带
I do have a love life. Tighten, one, two, three.
至少我还是有爱情生活的 绷紧 一 二 三
Okay, this is going off.
好了 够了
One night in the master bedroom,
只在主卧室睡了一个晚上
and you got yourself a love life again?
你就又重新有爱情生活了吗
Well, I'll be honest. At first, it was awkward.
好吧 我诚实的说 一开始是有点奇怪
Together, two, three, four.
收紧 一 二 三
Release, two, three, four. Oh, Lindsay.
放松 二 三 四 哦 Lindsay
Uh, well, this is exciting.
呃 这真是让人激动
Finally we can be a normal couple.
终于 我们又可以变回正常的一对了
Nice to be back in a queen.
回到主卧真好
It's too much pressure. I can't do this.
这太有压力了 我做不到
So Lindsay and Tobias
所以Lindsay和Tobias
finally took a hard look at their relationship.
终于开始认真地分♥析♥他们的关系
You know, Lindsay, as a therapist,
你知道的 Lindsay 作为一个临床医学家
I have advised a number of couples...
我给了很多情侣建议
to explore an open relationship...
去探索一个开放式的关系
where-where the couple remains emotionally committed...
也就是保持一个情感上的承诺
but free to explore extramarital encounters.
同时也不排斥婚外的感情
Did it work for those people? No. It never does.
对那些人管用吗 不 从没有
These people somehow
他们不知道为什么逃避
delude themselves into thinking it might, but-
去想会有什么后果 但是
but it might work for us.
但也许会适合我们
We could give it a shot.
我们可以一试
Great. We'll hammer out the details later.
太好了 其它细节我们之后再想
Right now we've got a daughter to tell.
现在我们得告诉女儿
Maeby, we're having a family meeting!
Maeby 开家庭会议了
On her way to the family meeting... Family meeting!
在她去参加家庭会议的路上 家庭会议
Lindsay had an unexpected encounter. Hello.
Lindsay有了个意外的邂逅 你好
Oh, hi. Gob told me to come by.
哦 你好 Gob喊我过来的
Well, uh, I don't think he's here.
呃 他好像不在这
Well, tell him I like what I see.
那好吧 请转达他我对我看到的非常满意
And we probably won't even act on it.
我们也许根本就不会真正实行
We're not gonna get a divorce.
我们也不会离婚
If anything, it'll bring Mommy and Daddy closer together.
如果发生任何事 也只会让爸爸和妈妈更亲近
I met someone. I've got a date.
我碰到了一个人 他约我出去
I'm dating someone.
我要约会了
Well. Let the great experiment begin!
好吧 让这个伟大的实验开始吧
You're not using my master bedroom for that.
你不能用我的主卧做那种事
I believe you left.
我还以为你走了
Or did you realize how much you need us after all?
还是你终于意识到你需要我们了
Actually, I came back because I need something. Hmm.
实际上 我回来是因为我要找个东西 嗯
Some things. Like the checkbook. Where's the corporate checkbook?
就像是支票簿 公♥司♥支票簿放哪里了
Gob must've taken it to the office.
肯定是Gob带到办公室去了
Mom put him in charge. That's right, Michael.
妈妈让他掌舵了 是的 Michael
He's got your old job.
他接手了你的工作
Well, I better get over
那我最好在他把整个公♥司♥拉垮之前
there before he brings the whole company down.
赶到那里
It's only been three hours. How much damage could he really do?
才三个小时而已 他能做多大的破坏
And release.
放松
In three hours, Gob had done $45,000 in damage.
才三个小时 Gob已经做了四万五千块的破坏
In there, please.
砸那里
Hey, where's my desk?
嘿 我的桌子呢
Oh, I think it's the massage table in the break room now.
哦 我想它已经变成休息室的按♥摩♥台了
Take the window. No, hold it.
把窗户卸了 不行 等等
Gob, Mom may think that she's given you my job...
Gob 虽然妈妈让你接替我
but the board still has to approve that decision.
但是董事会还没有同意呢
Actually, they already have. Why should we believe in you?
事实上 他们同意了 我们为什么要相信你
For the same reason you
跟你相信百元大钞
should believe that a hundred-dollar bill...
绝对不会比一百个便士更值钱
is no more than a hundred pennies.
的道理是一样的
They approved me unanimously.
全票通过
Why wouldn't they? You've only lost them $99 so far.
当然了 你才浪费了他们九十九块钱
I've already been pretty successful.
我已经做得很成功了
Showing the model house again.
再一次展示了我们的样♥板♥房♥♥
Sent a Realtor over there yesterday.
昨天叫了个房♥产经纪人去那里
It was this Realtor who'd run into Lindsay,
Lindsay碰见的男人 就是那个房♥产经纪人
thinking she was looking for a home.
他以为她是来看♥房♥♥子的
I have an open thing goin' on too.
我也有一间正在展示的样♥板♥房♥♥
I'll give you the address, and you can come by.
我给你个地址 你可以过来看看
And I think you'll really like the neighbors.
而且我想你一定会喜欢那附近的环境
Okay.
好吧
So what brings you here? I hope it's not for a hand out.
你来这干嘛 希望不是来求助的
a pretty tight ship around here.
我可是经营着一个高效率的公♥司♥
With a pool table? It's a gaming ship.
在你的台球桌上吗 这是个游戏船
I'm here because I thought you might need me.
我来这是因为我想你可能需要我
I need you? That's right.
我需要你 是的
Oh, boy, that's good.
哦 太好了
Can't wait to call the guys in to hear this one.
等不及要喊个人上来听听我们这段对话了
Listen How do you intercom on this?
嘿 这个对讲机怎么用
Star two. Yeah. At the same time?
星号♥ 二 同时按吗
Yeah, just- No, the star in the corner. The star.
对 就按...不是 是那个角上的星号♥
So if I do it like that No,
如果我这样按呢 不
turn it around the other way. Star.
往另一边转
Oh, that star. Let's just hang it up. There we go.
哦 这个星号♥ 挂了算了 好了
I thought that you might need me to help you with the books.
我想你可能需要我教教你使用那个簿
You know, the corporate checkbook. Where is it?
你知道 那个支票簿 放在哪了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表