剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
My father, he has created a lot of problems for the family...
我父亲 他的确给家里惹了不少麻烦
and by staying in the attic
把他藏在阁楼
he was insuring I would go to jail with him, but-
使得我也面临进监狱的危险
Well, maybe I'm not so torn.
他的确罪有应得
Michael. Barry. Hey, Gob.
Michael Barry 嘿 Gob
Where's Dad? Great news. Dad wasn't crushed to death.
老爸呢 好消息 老爸没被压死
Was there risk of that? Yes.
他还有可能被压死 没错
Well, I handcuffed him under the house.
我把他铐在房♥子底下
But he got free- the pipes I
可是他跑了 铐他的那根水管
chained him to weren't connected to anything.
完全没接上什么
Oh, I'm not prepared for this case. Are you insane?
这个官司我没法打 你疯了吗
No "Thank you" For trying?
你就不能说声"谢谢"吗
I'm sick of you needing constant validation for screwing everything up.
我受够了 你什么事都办不好
Let me tell you what's gonna happen.
让我告诉你接下来会怎样
I'm gonna tell them it was you in the stair car.
我要告诉警♥察♥ 车里的是你
Well, let me tell you what's gonna happen.
还是让我来告诉你吧
First, I'm gonna beat the crap out of you,
首先 暴打你一顿
then I'm gonna call an ambulance.
然后 叫救护车
Then knowing you, I'm gonna have to wait
就应该这样对付
for some kind of an apology.
你这个不知道感恩的家伙
Come here!
你给我过来
As the boys set to once
在法♥院♥门口 兄弟俩
again fighting in front of the courthouse-
又打了起来
Stop it! Stop it!
别打了 别打了
the family began to show up for the arraignment.
一家人陆续来参加传讯了
I know you're in the middle of something,
我知道你现在有点忙
but I'm afraid I can't work for you today.
但是我今天没法工作了
I'm going to Vegas with Kitty.
我要和Kitty去拉斯维加斯
But Lindsay wasn't about to lose her man without a fight.
Lindsay可没打算就这么让出自己的男人
Over my dead body!
除非我死了
Oh, my-
天啊
Hey! Hey! I said- I said enough!
嘿 够了 够了
Now, stop it.
别打了
You're brothers, and brothers stick together no matter what.
你们是兄弟 不管怎样都要互相支持
Families stick together.
家人间互相支持
I have torn this family apart with my lies and my cowardice...
我的谎言和懦弱使得你们四分五裂
but that comes to an end now.
但一切都结束了
So I'm turning myself in.
我去自首
I don't want you to come and visit me in prison this time.
这次别来监狱看我了
'Cause you deserve Oscar now.
跟Oscar好好过吧
Tobias, I actually fought for you.
Tobias 我终于为你而战了
I can't believe it.
难以置信
I'm going to Vegas with Kitty. Huh?
我要和Kitty去拉斯维加斯 什么
Oh, George, I've lost you again.
我又一次失去了George
Take back Oscar, Mother.
老妈 珍惜Oscar
I think I lost him too.
我好像也失去他了
In fact, Oscar was on his way out of town...
就在Oscar打算离开的时候
when he was approached by George Sr...
他遇见了
who hadjust escaped from under the house.
刚从房♥子里逃出来的老George
I want you to turn me in so
我希望你把我送去警局
you can get the reward, take care of the family.
你去领奖金 替我照顾家里
Why would you do that for me?
你为什么对我这么好
Because we're brothers.
因为我们是亲兄弟
Later, while George Sr.
当老George
Was shaving his unconscious brother's head...
给他不省人事的弟弟剃头时
he wondered whether there really was a reward,
他想 是不是真的有奖金
and if he could get it.
他是否能拿到
But there was no time, and
但已经没时间去思考这些
getting even with his brother was reward enough.
能够跟弟弟扯平已经足够了
So it was Oscar who was going
所以 被抓走的
to be spending a little time alone in prison.
是比窦娥还冤的Oscar
I guess Dad finally came through for us.
老爸这次真的为了我们来自首
He actually made a sacrifice.
他为了我们做出牺牲
Although who knows what he's up to.
不过 谁知道他在打什么小算盘
We should just stay away from him for a little while,
暂时还是跟他保持距离比较好
let him have a little time alone in prison.
让他在监狱里好好反思
He is right about one thing, though.
不过他还是说对了一件事
We're brothers. We shouldn't be fighting.
我们是亲兄弟 要相亲相爱
We cannot afford to lose each other. I can't.
我们谁都不能失去对方 不能
I already lost a brother today. Franklin?
我今天已经失去一个了 Franklin吗
Well, I didn't lose him. But he's all puckered and white.
是啊 他被我洗的皱巴巴白兮兮的
On the plus side, you can take him to lunch at the club now.
换个角度想 我们可以带他去俱乐部吃饭了
That's the kind of joke he would have loved.
他最爱这种梗了
Oh, man!
不哭不哭
Please don't do this.
别这样好吗
All right.
好吧
On the next season of Arrested Development.
下一季的<发展受阻>
I burned them on a Cornballer.
我的指纹被爆玉米花糖机烫没了
Oscar, robbed of his fingerprints,
失去了指纹的Oscar
has difficulty proving his identity...
很难证明自己的真实身份
My hair's gonna grow back. You'll see.
我的头发会长出来的 等着瞧吧
Tobias and Kitty go to Vegas...
Tobias和Kitty去了拉斯维加斯
only to find that his dream
发现他的理想工作
job has been filled. You found someone already?
已经有人做了 你们找了别人
Just came out of nowhere, this guy.
这家伙从哪儿冒出来的
And the great thing is, he's never out of character.
好的一面是 他从没跳出角色
And George Sr. Turns out to be right about the effects of stress.
压力导致Oscar头发没有长出来 百口莫辩
What's happening to me? Why won't it grow back?
这是怎么回事 我的头发呢
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表