剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Tobias couldn't believe how quickly
Tobias不敢相信他在这么短的时间里
he had gotten through to his ragtag gang
集♥合♥了附近的混混
of neighborhood toughs.
组成了表演团队
You really have made
你们真的在半个小时里
some amazing strides in a half an hour.
创造出这么多精彩的舞步
We have to take this to the streets.
我们必须得到大街上表演
We have to strut!
咱们必须高调
Michael knew if he had any chance
Michael知道如果他有机会
of getting control of the company again,
再次掌控公♥司♥
he would need to charm Lucille 2.
他只能勾引Lucille 2
Your hair.
你的头发
Can I take you for a spin?
兜一圈如何
But the spin in Michael's new car
但是Michael新车的兜圈
re-triggered her vertigo.
使她的眩晕症复发了
That night, Tobias's plan
这个晚上 Tobias准备
to change the streets with his gang
和他的伙计们改变周围人们的态度
also turned out to be ill-conceived.
结局也不是很好
Hey, fezellas,
嗨 哥们儿
looks like you guys are up to no good. Well...
看起来你们不是很友善
this gang used
这个帮派
to be like that, too... three, four!
也曾经像你们一 二三四
** So, you think you're tough *
* 你自以为凶悍
** Well, we hate rappin' *
* 我们讨厌说唱
** But don't bust a cap in *
* 但别急着开枪
** 'Cause here's what's happ'nin' *
* 因为奇迹将要发生
** We're breakin' out some old-fashioned tappin'. *
* 我们要展示老派的踢踏
** Hip of the Crips *
* 扭起你的小腰
** There's a new gang in town... *
* 我们是新的帮派
Oh! I've been shot!
我中枪了
We miscalculated! Retreat!
失算了 撤啊
That's not going to help.
这帮不上忙
Meanwhile, Michael and Lucille 2 arrived
与此同时 Michael和Lucille 2到了俱乐部
to find the club nearly empty.
却发现里面没几个人
Although Michael would have fit in perfectly.
虽然Michael可能觉得这儿不错
Tell you what, Lucille,
告诉你 Lucille
I'm going to take you dancing.
我要和你共舞一曲
no, Michael, please.
别了 Michael 别了
You have undone all of Dr. Sandor Plumb's work.
你已经把Sandor Plumb医生的成果毁于一旦了
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, the reason
我今天晚上
that I showed up tonight was because
出现是因为
I don't think that it's right for you to be dating my brother.
我觉得你和我弟弟不适合在一起
I mean, he's met someone else,
他已经和别人交往了
and frankly,
实话说
the only reason that he asked you out tonight
他邀你来的唯一的原因
was because I wanted him to get the stock back from you
是我想要他从你这儿把股份拿回来
so that I could regain control of the company.
这样我就能重新控管公♥司♥
But... I would... I'd rather have my brother back, so...
但是 我还是不想把他推入火坑
Sorry.
对不起
I understand.
我了解
Thank you.
谢谢
And I... do not blame you
如果你讨厌
for not liking the Bluths anymore.
我们这家人我不怪你
Like the Bluths?
讨厌你们
I love the Bluths.
我真心喜欢你们
Why did you buy up all of our company stock?
那你为什么收♥购♥了我们所有的股份
To support you guys.
支持你们啊
I have always had a standing order
我总是会机械地
to buy up any available Bluth stock.
购买♥♥任何布鲁斯的股份
You do know that we're about 2,000 shares short
你知道我们现在离控制公♥司♥
of controlling the company now, though?
还少2000股吗
Well, you could have some of mine.
你能拿走一点我的
Really? Would you do that?
真的吗 你真的愿意吗
Yeah, of course. Well, that's...
是啊 当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
Actually, there is a condition.
但是 有一个条件
Anything. Call me a cab.
任何条件都行 帮我叫辆出租
Ah. Because of my driving. Yes.
哦 我开车开的 好的
Let's...
咱们
And so, the next day,
第二天
Michael was thrilled to have control of the company back.
Michael十分欣喜 重新拥有公♥司♥
I fixed everything.
我把所有的事都搞定了
With the business.
就是生意什么的
It's all taken care of.
都搞定了
You didn't think I could, but I did.
你以为我做不到 但是我做到了
Gob, what did you do?
Gob 你干什么了
Gob had run into Lucille 2 shortly after Michael
Michael送Lucille 2回家之后
dropped her off.
Gob碰到了她
My mom really took up a bunch of your space, huh?
我妈妈真的占了你很多空间
What a bitch.
真是个贱♥货♥
What, what do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
When she expanded her bathroom and moved your wall over.
她拓宽了浴室 然后平移了你的墙
That's why all your stuff's sticking out.
所以你的东西都快挨一块了
Your mother really has a way of getting my goat.
你妈还真是想尽一切方法占我便宜
So, Gob ( bleep ) Lucille 2.
所以Gob[哔]了Lucille 2
You what?
你怎么着
Oh, and she's not going to give the shares back now.
她说她不会返还那些股份了
You just said you fixed everything.
你刚说你搞定了所有的事
Oh, I meant my problems.
我说的是我的问题
Yeah, she's going to make me the new president.
她会让我当新任总裁
But you don't need to prove yourself to me, little brother.
但是你不需要向我证明自己 小老弟
You will always
你一直都会
have a job here.
在这里工作下去
But I do need the keys to the company car.
但我得拿到那公♥司♥配车的钥匙
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lucille 2 reclaims some space.
Lucille 2讨回了一些地盘
The Queen Mary changes hands once again.
Queen Mary再次易主
I've wanted a small family restaurant
我从拿到国王队和解补偿的时候
since I got the Kings settlement.
就想开一个家庭经营的饭馆
It still has the dungeon area, right?
它还有地下室对吗
And GOB gets needy. Lets go for it.
Gob变得太粘人 我要我们在一起
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表