剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
And I am rock-steady.
我现在身子骨好得很
No more dizzies!
再也不晕了
Lucille Austero had just returned
Lucille Austero在一个
from a monthlong stay at a facility
专治眩晕的机构接受了
that specialized in the treatment of vertigo.
一个月的治疗 刚刚放出来
Aw. Aw, just a minute.
等一下
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事的 你没事了
You're okay. We're okay.
咱们没事啊
We're okay.
咱们都没事
Somebody will be here in a second.
一会就会有人过来
We're okay. We're okay.
咱们没事
I am stable as a table.
我现在稳如泰山
So, is there a....
那 你现在
a girl in your life?
有姑娘陪伴吗
Well, I would hardly call my mother a girl,
我不觉得我妈是个姑娘
but, yes, she's still very much a part of my life.
但是她还是陪伴我最重要的部分
No. I mean, uh,
不是 我是说
someone who
有没有人
makes you hear music?
能让你听到音乐
Oh. Uh, she mostly likes talk radio.
她一般就听听广播
I mean a girl
我是说一个姑娘
who makes you f-feel romantic.
能让你觉得浪漫的姑娘
And also who makes you hear beautiful music.
能让你听到美妙的音乐
Yes. No.
嗯 没有吧
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我是想说
** Start spreading the news *
* 奔走相告
Everybody thinks they're Frank Sinatra.
谁都觉得自己能唱Frank Sinatra
** I'm leaving today *
* 我将离去
Maybe
可能
* I'm gonna be a part of it * We could start anew?
* 成为纽约客 * 我们能重新开始
And later, Michael got an urgent call from his mother.
之后 Michael接到他妈的紧急电♥话♥
He's with her again.
他们又在一起了
Buster's taken up with that Lucille 2.
Buster又和那个Lucille 2在一起了
That's why you called me here?
你叫我来就因为这事
I've got my secretary bringing over a bunch
我安排我的秘书把一堆
of important papers because I thought this was urgent.
重要文件拿过来 我还以为有急事
Well, it's all your fault.
都怪你
You're the one who insisted he get away from Mother.
就是你坚持让他离开我身边
Well, I wasn't trying to send him to a new one. Where is he?
我没想到会把他交给新妈 他在哪儿
He's on the balcony.
阳台上
Buster?
Buster
Mom is becoming a little controlling.
妈妈控制狂上身了
What tipped you off?
你怎么看出来的
When she locked you out on the balcony again?
当她又把你锁到阳台上的时候吗
That was half my fault.
我有一半的责任
I thought I saw a graham cracker out there.
我以为我看见饼干了
You baited the balcony?
你在阳台上放饵了
Prove it.
拿证据
So, I don't
我一般不会
typically take sides with Mother,
和妈立场相同
but I-I do agree
但是我同意
that Lucille 2 might not be the best choice for you.
Lucille 2可能不是你最好的选择
I wouldn't have even been there
要不是妈妈
if Mom wanted to go bowling.
想打保龄球 我就不会在那儿
How am I going to meet someone who has my interests?
我怎么才能遇到一个我感兴趣的人
Hi, Michael
嗨 Michael
I have those papers for you to sign.
我拿来了这些文件 你得签一下
Thank you. Perfect.
谢谢 太好了
By the way,
我还想说
I love your mother!
我太爱你妈妈了
Oh. Yeah, I do, too.
是啊 我也爱
I think I may have found a new girl for Buster.
我觉得我可能找到Buster的新目标了
Good.
太好了
That Lucille isn't really interested in Buster anyway.
那个Lucille根本不喜欢Buster
She's just trying to get even with me.
她就是想要报复我
Get even with you for what?
为什么报复你
Oh, she wanted me to let in her remodeling crew
她想让我帮她在她出城的时候
while she was out of town.
给装♥修♥工人开门
Wait a minute.
等一下
This tub's a little bigger than it used to.
这个浴缸比原来大了
It was. Instead of letting the construction crew
确实 Lucille的装♥修♥工并没有
into Lucille Austero's penthouse...
在她的阁楼里工作过
Come right in.
进来吧
..Lucille had put them to work
"Lucille"让他们完成了
on a project of her own.
她自己的工程
What did you do?
你干什么了
Well, I sat on one of these jets.
我坐坏了这个水龙头
I-I think we can fix it.
我想我们修得好的
Don't give me that look.
别给我摆那张脸
I moved the wall a couple of inches
我把墙移向她的阁楼
into her penthouse.
几英寸
And don't think she's not over there right now
别想着她会现在就善罢甘休
plotting her revenge.
搞些阴谋手段
God, the new equilibrium really does...
天呀 新的平衡感
It makes the room seem tighter.
让房♥子看起来紧凑了
She's always a step ahead of me.
她总是比我领先一步
That's what makes her such a worthy opponent.
这就成就了一个值得竞争的对象
How did you pay for it?
你怎么付账
Oh, I cashed in some stock.
我把部分股份提现了
You know it was unfrozen.
你知道股份解冻了
I know. I sent you that letter.
我知道 是我发的邮件
It says not to sell, or we're gonna lose control.
邮件讲了不许卖♥♥ 不然我们就会失去公♥司♥
It does?
是吗
I stopped at "unfrozen."
我就看到解冻
Lindsay, you didn't cash in your stock, did you?
Lindsay 你没有提现股份吧
Tell me you didn't.
告诉我你没有
I didn't.
我没有
Yet.
还没有
There's a pretty long wait list
那个会员的等候名单
for membership right now...
已经很长了
Gob, you didn't sell, did you?
Gob 你没卖♥♥吧
What? No.
什么呀 没有
I'm trying to get a job from you, Mikey.
我正在向你求工作呢 小Mike
Come on.
算了吧
Okay. As long as you two didn't sell,
好的 只要你们俩没卖♥♥出
I think we should be okay.
我觉得我们应该还能撑
I was afraid that I...
我害怕我
I just bought the Queen Mary!
我刚刚买♥♥了Queen Mary
You're kidding. I was
你逗我玩儿吧
just gonna get a yacht.
我刚想买♥♥游艇的
No, no, no. The club.
不不不 那个俱乐部
I was dancing with what turned out
我在跳舞的时候
to be the club's owner, and he was looking to sell.
竟然遇到了俱乐部的老板 他准备出♥售♥
Oh, he really, really did look like a woman.
他看起来 特别像个女人
But anywho, can you believe that the only reason
但是呢 你们能相信这个俱乐部
the club is going under is
存在不下去的理由
because it's in a terrifying neighborhood?!
是因为社区环境不好吗
This isn't good. Tobias, I promised that money to the country club.
听起来不怎么样 Tobias 我预定了那笔钱给会所
Country club?
会所
It's in such a good neighborhood.
环境太好了
I don't believe this.
我不相信
Did you guys not read the letter?
你们读那封信了吗
None of them had read past the word "unfrozen."
没一个人在看到"解冻"之后继续读下去
Well, I hope you're all proud yourselves
我希望你们都为自己
Your careless selfish spending sprees
以失去布鲁斯公♥司♥为代价
may have cost us the Bluth company.
自私不负责任的花销骄傲
Hey, Dad, is that your new car in the driveway?
爸 那辆车道上的是你的新车吗
I can't believe you got a Corvette.
你买♥♥了辆新的Corvette
it's a company car
这是公♥司♥的车
Michael had bought a car,
Michael买♥♥了辆车
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表