剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, my boys. Yes, you- you came for me.
我的孩子们 你们来找我了
Yeah, hi, Dad. Uh, Gob's gonna
是啊 嗨 爸 Gob能
get you out of those handcuffs. Can you do it?
帮你解开手铐 你可以吗
One handcuff key coming up. Great.
手铐的钥匙要来了 好极了
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在干什么
Swallowed a key just in case I ended up doing a show.
我吞了一把钥匙以备我要表演
Come on. This is disgusting.
拜托 这太恶心了
I'm doing this for you. This continued for some time...
我这都是为了你 这持续了一段时间
while Michael switched out the coolers.
这段时间Michael在掉包冷藏箱
Why are you switching out the coolers? It buys us time, Dad.
掉包冷藏箱干嘛 给我们争取时间 爸
What? Like a second? Don't worry about it, okay? I'll tell you this.
什么 一秒钟吗 不用担心 好吗 跟你说
When I get this evidence out of here,
我把证据带出去以后
I'm turning it right into the court.
我会直接把它交给法庭
Are you kidding? I don't care if
你在开玩笑吗 我不在乎
the evidence gets out there. It gets me off the hook.
证据是否会送去法庭 还能证明我的清白
What are you saying? This exonerates you? I told you before.
什么 这些能证明你无罪 我告诉过你
I was a patsy. I was set up. I am tired of looking guilty.
我是个替罪羊 被陷害的 我厌倦了罪犯的日子
Well, that's- that's great.
好吧 那太好了
Now who's a horrible magician?
现在谁才是糟糕的魔术师
That is a crown, you horse's ass.
那是个齿冠 你个蠢材
How does that make you feel? Awesome.
你觉得怎么样 好极了
And George Michael caught up with Maeby,
然后George Michael找到了Maeby
determined to save her self-esteem.
决定挽救她的自尊
Look, I don't want to ruin your fun, you know,
听着 我不想扫了你的兴致
but I hate to see guys treat you like this.
不过我讨厌这些家伙这样对你
You're better than that. To me, anyway. You're-
你是更好的人 至少在我眼中 你
Awesome? No, I was gonna say you're
好极了 不 我想说你
you're like this flower, and I know it's springtime...
你就像这花 我知道现在是春天
but I just- I'd hate to see you get plucked...
不过我讨厌看见你被那些采摘
by someone who doesn't even care that you're blossoming.
他们甚至都不在意你还在盛放
That's what I've been waiting to hear.
这正是我一直想听到的
Maeby was referring to the dialogue...
Maeby指的是剧本中的对话
but George Michael had just
不过George Michael刚刚
rediscovered his feelings for his cousin.
重新找回了对他表妹的感觉
Hi, Ann. It's-It's George Michael Bluth.
嗨 Ann 我是George Michael Bluth
Um, when you get back into town, we should talk.
当你回来的时候我们该好好谈谈
Can I get you anything else, ma'am?
还需要什么吗 女士
No, thanks. I have to get back to rehab.
不 谢谢 我得回复健中心了
She's in rehab!
她在戒酒
And so George Sr. was free...
所以老George自♥由♥了
and Michael and Gob absconded with the evidence.
而Michael和Gob带着证据跑了
One heck of a trick you ended up pullin' in there, Gob.
最后你的那个魔术真不错 Gob
Truthfully, that wasn't part of the act.
老实说 那不是表演的一部分
I was actually trying to get the key to come out of my mouth.
我只是试图把钥匙从我的嘴里弄出来
No, that part was very surprising, but I'm
不 那个部分确实很意外 不过我
talking about how you helped me get Dad out of there.
说的是你帮我把爸爸救出来的事
Thanks to you, this family could end up being okay.
多亏了你 我们家可能最后不会有事了
And Gob had finally overcome his own low self-esteem.
Gob终于重新找回了他的自尊
Hey, aren't you that magician who always embarrasses himself?
你是那个总是让自己出丑的魔术师吧
Not anymore. Not anymore.
不再是了 不再是了
Gob! But he lost it...
Gob 不过马上又丢了
along with the exonerating evidence.
还有能证明他父亲无罪的证据
They're laughing, Michael. They're laughing.
他们在笑我 Michael 他们在笑我
And that's how you narrate a story.
哥这才是旁白的王道
On the next
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lucille gets some disturbing information.
Lucille听到了一些不安的消息
Did you get the evidence? Yes, and then Gob ruined it.
你拿到证据了吗 拿到了 然后被Gob毁了
After all the trouble we went through
经历了那么多麻烦用香蕉店的
to switch coolers with the one from the banana stand.
冷藏箱换掉装有证据的箱子
The one in the freezer?
在冰库里面的那个
I was storing very important things there.
我在那装了很重要的东西
And Kitty finds what she's been looking for.
然后Kitty找到了她想要的东西
There was 250 c.c's of your father in that banana stand!
那里面有250毫升你父亲的精♥子♥
No touching.
别动粗
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表