剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
You're the Funke everyone's talking about? What are you, like, 15?
你就是大家都在谈论的那个Funke吗 你多大了 15岁吗
Marry me. Everyone thinks I look young too.
你已经可以娶我了 大家也都觉得我长了张娃娃脸
So who are you thinking about? Jude Law. Why do you ask?
那你的想法呢 裘 德洛 怎么了
Yeah. Go young. Young Guy and the Sea. Big spring-breaker.
嗯 很受年轻人的欢迎 我们拍个<青年与海> 一定会大买♥♥的
Four C.G.I. The fish. Let's fast-track this one.
用四维电脑特效做个大鱼 下面就开始着手干吧
And that's when Maeby realized
就在这时 Maeby意识到她已经
she had become a successful film executive.
成为了一名成功的电影制片人
It's all waxed up. All waxed up? What do you mean?
车都上好蜡了 整个车都打了蜡吗 你开什么玩笑
I need something. A job for my dad. Yeah, yeah. Sure. Okay.
我父亲需要一份工作 好的 没问题
Listen to me. Brand new cars don't get waxed!
新车不能上蜡 你个二货
That afternoon it was game time...
到了下午打比赛的时间
and Michael felt confident about a Bluth win.
Michael觉得胜券在握
Spin, spin, spin.
旋转 旋转
Ann wasn't as amazing as
Ann并没有George Michael向他爸
George Michael led his father to believe.
描述的那么神
But Gob was playing worse than ever...
但是 Gob还真是向他和Michael
as per his agreement with Michael.
保证的那样打得一塌糊涂
Your guy can't hit, Sitwell. He's never gonna touch it.
你们队的人水平真烂 连个球边都擦不了
Time out. Time out.
时间到 中场休息
Gob, are you okay?
Gob 你没事吧
Yeah, just can't hit today.
没事 今天发挥不正常
Guess you're really disappointed in me.
你肯定很失望吧
Hey. Everybody has days like this. It's only a game.
别这样想 人人都有状态不佳的时候 一个比赛而已
After that list of ideas you gave me,
在听了你提出的建议之后
I don't care if you blow the whole season.
你就算输掉整个季度的比赛 我都不在乎
Come here, you.
来 抱抱
Okay. We're good.
好啦 我们准备好了
And Gob finally felt that someone believed in him.
Gob此刻感觉终于有人肯定他的能力了
Even though they weren't his ideas.
尽管这些提议不是他提出的
And he decided to make Sitwell proud.
他决定要让Sitwell引以为傲
Get on that ball!
接住那个球
You go.
加油
You better pull an ankle or something.
你最好打出界
Come on, George Michael! Get that ball in there!
快点 George Michael 捡起那儿的球
Then he went headfirst into The Wall.
然后Gob一头撞进"人墙"身上 重栽在地
I'm safe. You're out!
我还活着 我没事 你出局了
Out? I was safe! I'm safe!
出局 我没事啊 我真没事
Stop with the Tweety Bird dance, you moron. Dad?
别跳你的小鸟叉腿舞了 蠢蛋 爸
He made the call. You're out. What are you doing?
裁判吹哨了 你出局了 还磨蹭什么
Shush, shush, shush. Dad?
嘘 小点声 爸
He's safe. What the hell are you doing here?
他还能打 你来这儿干什么
I'm taking care of what you screwed up.
替你收拾烂摊子
You blew it again, Michael.
你又一次搞砸了 Michael
Let me tell you something. I
你知道吗
blew it when I let you start controlling me again.
当我重新受制于你的时候 我就已经搞砸了
I even stooped to cheat here at a softball game.
我还要在比赛上做小动作
You've been talking to each other. How come nobody called me?
你们两个之前谈过话 为什么不叫上我
What's going on there? I'm
你们在干什么啊 我
just fixing something that's been bugging me.
我就是确认一下 他是否受伤了
He was safe.
他没事
He was. We lost. Get over it.
他没事 我们输了 承认了吧
Yeah, and Stan Sitwell liked my ideas. He really believed in me.
Stan Sitwell欣赏我的提议 他肯定我的能力
My ideas. Well.
那是我的提议 一家人嘛
And I'm president, whether you like it or not, Dad.
不管你赞同或不赞同 爸爸 这个总裁我当定了
I don't need your approval anymore.
我不需要事事都要你的同意
I'm proud of you. Really?
我为你感到骄傲 真的吗
Yeah. See ya.
是的 回头见
Michael, I could've sworn I just saw Dad.
Michael 我发誓我刚才看见爸爸了
Or not. I think hallucination
或者我看错了 我想团结药丸
is one of the side-effects ofTeamocil.
会让人产生幻觉
It isn't.
那不是幻觉
Thanks for making the right call there, Mike. Yeah.
谢谢你为我拨乱反正 Mike 应该的
Sorry I didn't blow the game. No. You did the right thing...
抱歉我没让咱家赢得比赛 没事 你这样做是对的
and you finally got Dad to one of your ball games.
你终于让爸爸来看你打一次比赛了
Screw him. Yeah.
我不在乎 好吧
I miss him so much.
好久没享受过父爱了
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Maeby gets her father a job. I gotta fire one of ya.
Maeby 给他爹找了份工作 你们俩我只能留一个
Andy Richter! Here are those head shots I was telling you about.
Andy Richer 这儿有几张面部特写我想给你看一下
Yeah. I gotta go. It's Tobias Funke.
算了吧 我得走了 是Tobias Funke的
I told you about the head shots?
我之前给你提到过啊
And Buster visits the general.
Buster去拜访了Anderson将军
I just wanted to thank you for my new job.
感谢您让我找到了新的工作
What's wrong? I'm shipping out tomorrow.
怎么了 我明天就要去前线了
I've got just the thing. Oh.
我很会按♥摩♥哦 真舒服
I haven't felt hands like that in years.
这手劲儿多年都不曾享受到了
You are coming to the front.
你要跟着我一起去前线
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表