剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Those are really the two important things.
这是最重要的两件事
No. We're both waiting.
我们都在等最佳时机
Good. And then that first time, after waiting and waiting
很好 经过的漫长的等待
It's gonna be so awesome, because
我们的第一次肯定会很美好
it's not just gonna be my love and George Michael's...
因为不仅是我和他的小爱
but God's love as well.
还是上帝的大爱
God, it's gonna be incredible. All right. I'll do it. I'm in.
天哪 那肯定会很棒 好好 我愿意
Campaign? I'm pumped.
竞选 我激动死了
As George Michael was on the path to higher self-esteem...
在George Michael找回自信的时候
Buster was losing what little he had.
Buster在失去他仅存的一点
I can't put the aorta in with this thing.
我带着这个东西没法把这个零件安好
Oh, stop complaining.
别抱怨了
Buster!
Buster
I'm sorry I'm an inconvenience to you, Mother.
抱歉我给你添麻烦了 妈妈
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh!
天哪 天哪
As Lupe felt sorry...
Lupe看到Buster失去他的手
for Buster's loss of a hand,
感到很难过
Lindsay felt sorry for her loss of Lupe.
Lindsay也为失去Lupe的帮助感到难过
Lindsay had cleaned one room and now had a garbage problem.
Lindsay整理了一个房♥间但不知道垃圾怎么办
And while looking for a spot to stash the refuse...
她在找扔垃圾的地方时
She came upon an old friend.
遇到了她的老朋友
I haven't seen this in ages. EBay.
我好久都没见到这个了 可以卖♥♥了
Unfortunately, it was a new friend to George Sr.
不幸的是 这是老George的新朋友
Polly!
Polly
Back at the office, Michael
在办公室里 Michael
came to regret having given Gob the video camera.
开始后悔不该把摄像机借给Gob
Well, I certainly appreciate your decision...
我理解您的决定
but if my brother was here,
但如果我哥在
we could've voted this thing through.
这提案肯定能通过的
What's this? A stuffy office meeting?
这是在干什么 一个无聊的会议
Well, maybe it's time for a little... Office Magic.
是时候来点办公室魔法了
What's "Office magic"?
"办公室魔法"是啥
Sometimes it's as simple as turning 10:45...
简单的说就是从10点45分一下变到
in the morning into lunchtime!
午餐时间
Okay. Why does lunch have to be so dull?
够了 为什么午餐总这么乏味
Maybe you'd prefer some chicken instead!
或许你想来点鸡肉
All right. Let's cut. Take five, everybody.
好 停机 休息五分钟
No, no. We're not takin' five.
不 我们没要休息
Hey, is this guy with you? Yeah, he's an actor,Ron Michaelson
是你带来的的托吗 是 他是演员Ron Michaelson
Well, you know, I thought
我还以为他是个投资商
he was an investor. He voted against me...
他给我投了反对票
which is the vote I asked you to be here for, so-
我本来叫你来投赞成票的
You know what? I don't know why, but that's it.
告诉你 我不明白 我真是受够了
I don't think I can work with you anymore.
我不想跟你一块工作了
You kind of have to, guy. I'm the president.
该走的人是你 我是总裁
No. I'm the president.
不 我才是总裁
No. You lost the presidency, just like
不 你已经失去职位了
you did in high school when you refused to play dirty like they told u to
就像高中时拒从竞选的下流手段
Worked when I ran. We're talkin' about the office here, okay?
我那么做就成了 我们在说公♥司♥的事好吗
I do all the work. I've been helping you out. That's over now.
我♥干♥了所有的活 想拉你一把的 我看还是算了
Sorry to hear you say that,
你真不该这么说Michael
Michael, 'cause it just cost you your job.
你把你的工作丢掉了
I'm serious. It's over.
我是认真的 结束了
How do you call Security on this thing?
保安室的电♥话♥是多少
You hit pound-zero-zero to operate the system.
按#00到服务台
Pound is tic-tac-toe, right?
"#"就是这个九格棋的符号♥吗
Yeah. Pound is right When
对就是那个
I keep hitting that, the other thing flashes.
我怎么按的这个另一个灯却一直闪
Hit pound and then zerozero. I do. I know.
先按#然后再按00 我知道
Tell you what. You don't need to learn the system,
听着 你不用知道怎么用电♥话♥
because you're out of here.
因为你得离开了
You're fired.
你被炒了
Have Security send a man up.
叫保安上来
You've got the wrong guy.
你们抓错人了
Uh, no, you don't, but you don't have to do this.
没抓错 但你们不用下手这么狠
But the guard had recently lost half of his tie to Office Magic.
但Gob的魔术让这个保安失去了半条领带
Oh, I don't mind. Get this. You getting this?
我才不管 快录下来 你录下来了吗
Cheat out. You have to cheat out a little bit.
转一下 你得稍微转下身
Oh, hey. What was that all about?
嘿 刚才怎么回事
Your uncle doesn't not-work here anymore.
你叔叔不在这工作了
So I guess your mom told you about your dad moving out,
你妈应该告诉你你♥爸♥搬出去了吧
No, she did not tell me that.
没 她没跟我说
Oh. But she doesn't tell me anything.
哦 她什么都不跟我说的
Neither of them do. Sorry.
他们俩都这样 抱歉
Guess I shouldn't have said anything.
我不应该告诉你
Maybe I should just start keeping some secrets of my own.
我自己也得有点秘密了
Why aren't you at school right now?
你怎么不去上课
Marry me.
跟我结婚吧
I'm so sorry. I forgot who I was talking to.
抱歉 我突然我忘了我在跟谁说话
I was just using your copier to make some campaign posters.
我借你们的复印机印几张竞选海报
Well, then, by all means, let me help you out.
那我就更得帮忙了
I mean, I don't even know why I'm doing it.
其实我我觉得没什么必要
He's gonna win by a landslide.
他必胜无疑
That's what I was tellin' him.
我一直都这么说
How do you know Steve Holt?
你怎么认识Steve Holt
Are you in A.A.?
你有在戒酒协会吗
I was talkin' about George Michael.
我说的是George Michael
He's running for student body president. Who's Steve Holt?
他在竞选学生主席 Steve Holt是谁
He's just the hottest guy in school.
他是学校最帅的男生
And he's won three years in a row-
他从第一次念高三以来
every year after his first junior year.
已经连任了三年了
So, then, he's more popular than George Michael?
所以他比George Michael还受欢迎吗
Well, that's like comparing
没有可比性
apples and some fruit nobody's ever heard of.
就像用苹果跟没人听说过的水果作比较
He might even finish after the Indian kid.
他可能还会输给那个印度学生
I guess I gotta get down to the school
看样子我得赶紧去学校
and see if I can stop him from signing up, huh?
阻止他报名竞选 对吧
Yes. You have to. And do you think
必须的 还有
you could put up a couple of these when you're there...
你能帮我贴几张海报吗
'cause I was really not in the mood to go down there.
我现在不太想过去
Michael went to take care of his son...
Michael去关照他的儿子了
as Lucille discovered that hers was already being taken care of.
而Lucille发现她的儿子被关照的很好
Mother! And yet you're too good to polish the candlesticks?
妈妈 你这样还擦不好烛台
You're fired! You can't fire me. I'm your son.
你被开除了 你不能开除我 我是你儿子
I'm firing you! I was firing Lupe!
我要开除你 我是要开除Lupe
Well, that makes more sense.
哦 这还说得通
Lindsay came upon Lupe, I no clean for family anymore.
Lindsay碰到了 我再也不给你们家打扫卫生了
who'd just been fired.
刚被炒鱿鱼的Lupe
Can't you at least come over and dust Buster or something?
你就不能来给Buster除除灰什么的
I no does Buster anymore. Fine.
我再也不会跟他嘿♥咻♥了 好吧
I'll dust Buster! God.
我来给他除灰 真够受
Hello? Hey. I can't talk loudly.
喂 我现在不能大声讲话
I'm in the bathroom of the Wrench set,
我在拍摄Wrench的录影棚里
and they've started shooting.
他们在交火
Also, I don't think this is a real toilet.
而且 这个马桶好像不能用
So I just wanted to check on Maeby
我想问问Maeby好不好
and tell you that I haven't landed a part yet...
我还没争取到一个角色
but despite what you may think, my talent shall win out.
我不管你怎么想 我的才华总会展露的
Well, Maeby's fine. We've been
Maeby很好
looking for a cleaning lady, so if you hear of one-
我们在找个清洁工 如果你有合适的人
Shh- Shh. - ... dirty cop, so Frank Wrench is gonna clean ya.
该死的警♥察♥ Frank Wrench会把你解决掉的
Why is this door locked?
这门怎么锁了
Cut! Is somebody using the set bathroom? I gotta go.
停机 有人在用布景的厕所吗 我得挂了
Michael arrived at school
Michael到学校
to talk his son out of running for office.
劝他的儿子放弃竞选
It took me all day, but I got the 10 signatures I needed.
花了一天时间 但搞到了必须的十个签名
I'm running for student body president.
我要竞选学生会主席了
Listen, George Michael We're
听着George Michael
gonna use your idea and highlight being chaste.
我们用你的提议强调贞洁的重要性
I just meant you two shouldn't-
我只是想提醒你们俩
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表