剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
All I'm saying is that
我想说的是
Maggie claims that no one else is involved.
Maggie坚持说没有别人存在
But what if she's lying again and there is someone else involved?
但如果她撒谎 其实那人是存在的
You know, a boyfriend, a husband.
比如 男朋友 丈夫
Someone that got dumped when something better came along.
那人在美好的我出现之后被甩了
Of course. Why wouldn't she? I'm a good guy, you know.
当然了 为什么不呢 我是个好男人
So I'm thinkin' maybe you
所以我在想 或许你可以
can break into her house again for me...
再溜进她房♥子一次
and see if you can find some, uh-
看是否能找到一些
Way out of this for you? I don't think so.
帮你摆脱她的方法 我不会这么做的
No, I was gonna say, find some
不是 我想说找到一些证明
evidence of who the father is, but forget it.
谁是孩子爸的证据 算了当我没说
I'll find somebody who wants an adventure.
我去找个渴望冒险的人
George Michael, how would you like to get away from Uncle Buster?
George Michael 离开Buster叔叔一下怎样
I'd really like that. Good. Shh, shh, shh.
求之不得 好 轻点
And so, with his son's help, Michael went to Maggie's
有儿子的帮助 Michael去了Maggie那里
to find some evidence of another man.
找另一个男人存在的证据
It's another Bluth Boy adventure. We're like a team.
这是布鲁斯男人的冒险 我们是个团队
We're like Red McGibbon and Bullet. Who?
就像Red McGibbon和Bullet 谁
They're this old, uh- Never mind. Okay, listen.
他们很老 当我没说 听着
Anything you find in there-name,
在里面发现的任何东西 比如名字
phone number-you bring it out to Daddy, all right?
电♥话♥号♥码 都拿来给我好吗
You mean you're not going in with me? Hmm? No.
你是说你不和我一起进去 是的
I can't fit through that doggy door.
我钻不过那狗洞
But I am gonna risk being caught out here. Be careful.
我在这冒着被抓的危险 你小心
Okay, I got a phone number. Let's go. Drive.
我拿到号♥码了 快开车
Let's go. Hit the gas. You didn't even go inside.
快走 踩油门 你根本没进去
It was taped to the door. It's probably the Sparkletts guy.
这是贴在门上的 可能是送水工贴的
Listen, it's okay. I'm telling you.
听着 没事的 相信我
There's nothing to be scared about.
没有什么好怕的
I'm not getting that vibe. Hey!
事情完全没那么严重
Everything all right? Yes, Officer.
一切都好吗 是的 警官
Just waiting to see if Maggie's home. Oh.
只是想看Maggie回家了没 好
I was making sure there wasn't another break-in.
我只是来确认是否又有人企图闯进去
My partner is inside with his gun drawn.
我的搭档正拿着枪在里面
Everything's gonna be just fine.
一切都会好的
Close call there, Bullet. I'm so sorry about that.
差一点啊 搭档 我很抱歉
But listen, I think- I think that
但是我觉得
you do have something here with this phone number.
这个号♥码应该有用
"Really eager to hear from you."
"非常期待您的来电"
You know, that's something a
这应该是某个要当父亲的
guy would say if he was the father of her child...
男人 因为有个更好的男人出现
and the mother stopped
而被甩了后
calling 'cause she found a really good guy.
会有的反应
I think this is him. I'm gettin' that vibe.
我的直觉告诉我肯定是他
We're havin' some fun, aren't we?
我们的冒险很成功
I'm really sorry about that.
刚才的事很抱歉
Gob arrived at the dock,
Gob在码头希望找到
hoping to recover his brother's missing hand.
他弟弟的断手
I'm lookin' for the seal that's got the taste for kitty blood.
我在找喜欢吃猫的海豹
I'll pay you handsomely.
我会给你很多报酬
In fact, the skipper had already
事实上 船主已经把他的船
rented his boat to be shot in Maeby's film.
租给Maeby的剧组了
So neither he nor Gob were prepared...
他和船主都没有想过
for the challenges of using cats to catch a seal.
把猫当诱饵抓海豹的难度
God! It's like herding cats.
天那 就像在蓄猫
Here's your kitty cat. Aah! Fine!
小海豹快来吃小猫 好吧
You don't get to be bait!
你可以暂时不当诱饵
Why are there cats in the shot?
为什么镜头里会有猫
This is the camera boat. Can you lose the- cats, please?
这里是摄影船 可以赶走那些[哔]的猫吗
Uncle Gob?
Gob叔叔
Maeby?
Maeby
And Michael traced the phone
Michael查到了
number he found on the note to an address.
纸上号♥码的地址
Thank you, Mr. Parmesan. Okay.
谢谢你 Parmesan先生
In there is the father of the
房♥子里就是Maggie
child that Maggie wants me to help her raise.
想让我和她一起抚养的孩子的爸爸
And he probably doesn't know that she's got another man involved.
这个人♥大♥概不知道我的存在
So I want you to stay here and enjoy the adventure from the car.
所以你留在车里 感受车里的冒险气息
This one could get a little ugly.
待会儿的场面肯定不好看
And, hey, I'd like to see that
我真希望那个警♥察♥
cop of Maggie's do detective work this good. Huh?
像我们这么有推理能力 对吧
Oh, come on. Is this your phone number?
不会吧 这是你的号♥码吗
Hey, I told you at the bar. I left that on Maggie's door.
我在酒吧说过 我留电♥话♥在Maggie门上了
And why are you hangin' around Maggie's house, anyway?
你在Maggie家那偷偷摸摸干什么
L- I'm sorry. I'm in this crazy relationship.
不好意思 说起来很疯狂
She wants me to raise this
她想让我和她
child with her because there's no father.
抚养一个没父亲的孩子
No father? I thought I'd come here
没有父亲 我找到这里是想
There's a father. There's two fathers. David!
这里有父亲 而且还是两个 David
I'm making gravy. That bitch is gonna keep our child.
我在做酱汤 那个贱♥人♥不想给我们孩子
I knew she was up to something.
我就知道她有阴谋
*Hot cops Hot
*激动的警♥察♥被烫了
Michael had tracked down the
Michael找到了雇用
couple who'd hired Maggie to carry their child.
Maggie代♥孕♥的情侣
So that's why you guys are staking out her house.
这就是为什么你们俩盯着她家
She hasn't returned our calls.
因为她不回我们电♥话♥
There's something about her I just don't trust. I'll say.
我总不能相信她 我也是
She said she doesn't know who the father is.
她说她不知道孩子父亲是谁
In a funny way, neither do we. We just gave her a mixed cocktail.
我们也不知道 给了她杯混合"鸡尾酒"
Two parts Taylor. Two parts Carter.
两个小Taylor 两个小Carter
And let her do her thing.
让她自己"品尝"
We decided we never want to know which of us is the real father.
我们决定永远不问谁是孩子的亲生父亲
Well, why should you?
是啊 何必问呢
I just hope you find out which one of you can breast-feed.
但希望你们决定了谁来喂母乳
You know, we're in a loving relationship.
你要明白 我们很相爱
And just because we don't have breasts
我们没有母乳
does not mean we cannot nourish our child.
不代表不能抚养孩子
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-
抱歉 我不是这个意思
I don't want you guys to worry
别担心从Maggie那儿
about getting that child back from Maggie...
要回孩子的事
because I'm gonna help you.
我会帮你们的
Wow. What a... good guy.
哇 多么好的一个男人
I know. And for once, I'm one lie ahead of Maggie Lizer's lies.
我知道 仅此一次 我先骗了Maggie Lizer
In fact, Michael was one lie behind her.
事实上 Michael被她先骗了
And what if I told you that Loretta was not fat...
如果我告诉你Loretta并不胖
but actually a very greedy woman...
而是个非常贪婪的女人
in a very cheap fat suit?
穿着廉价的增肥装呢
What, do you think I'm kidding? Huh?
你们觉得我在开玩笑吗
What are you doing? Okay, so she's fat.
你在干嘛 好吧 她是很胖
Your Honor, this is an outrage! Wow. Did I lose this one.
法官大人 这太过分了 我要输了吗
Mr. Zuckerkorn, you've been warned about touching.
Zuckerkorn先生 你因乱摸被警告
You said spanking. I want this case thrown out immediately.
你之前说打屁♥股♥ 我想马上结案
In fact, Loretta wasn't overweight-
事实上 Loretta并不是变胖了
Oh, no! My water just broke!
天哪 我的羊水破了
Quickly, Your Honor. Quickly throw it out.
快 法官大人 快结案
but was carrying the child that Maggie was supposed to.
而是怀了Maggie本该怀的孩子
You see, it was Loretta's
Tobias和Lindsay检测的
urine that Tobias and Lindsay ended up testing...
尿液其实是Loretta的
a fact they missed when they were making out in the shower.
他们在浴室里亲热所以没看到
And Maggie did buy the fat suit to serve as her pregnancy belly.
而Maggie确实买♥♥了增肥垫假装怀孕
All right, this is goin' back.
太假了 退了它
But soon upgraded to a higher-quality latex model.
但又很快升级成了高质量乳胶版
It's time!
我要生了
Is there a doctor in the house?
这里有医生吗
Oh, my God! My water broke too!
天哪 我的羊水也破了
I'm in labor!
我要生了
Maggie wasn't, but had no
Maggie并没有
choice but to pretend to deliver at the same time.
但只能假装同时要生了
And Gob caught up with Maeby and made a confession.
Gob遇到Maeby 向她坦白了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表