剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
She ran off the last time we were leaving.
之前来的时候她走散了
Actually, I was sitting right there the whole time.
实际上 我一直就坐在那儿
Yeah? Way to plant, Ann.
是吗 真有耐性啊 Ann
George Michael, uh, listen.
George Michael 听着
Why don't you and Plant wait in the stair car.
你和耐性姐干嘛不去阶梯车里坐着等一会儿
I'm gonna finish up with Gob. What a scare.
我和Gob有点事了结一下 好吓人哦
That's his girlfriend? Yeah.
那是她女朋友么 嗯
Is she funny or something? Don't worry about it.
她很好玩么还是什么 你别管这个
Why do you keep thinking
你干嘛老是觉得
that I'm running away? It is kind of suspicious.
我要逃出国啊 就是直觉的怀疑
You didn't even ask me to drive down here with you.
你都没有邀请我和你一起开车来
The only reason I didn't ask you to come
我之所以没有叫你
is because of your chicken impression.
是因为你的鸡舞蹈
We sure did get in a lot of trouble for that last time. Yeah.
上次我们确实惹了不少麻烦 是啊
I was all Hey, no. You're doing it again.
我完全就是 嘿 不要 不要再犯了
Get off him. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's American.
放开他 他不知道自己在干什么 他是美国人
Americano, eh? Just like me.
美国人啊 和我一样
Gene Parmesan. How you doing?
Gene Parmesan 你好吗
Gene! What the hell are you doing?
Gene 你来这儿干什么
Your mother sent me to find you.
你妈妈派我来找你
She was worried you were up to something.
她担心你背后搞鬼
I was just looking for a friend.
我只是想找一个朋友
What? Yeah, that's right, Michael.
什么 是的 没错 Michael
I went to our mother because I don't have any friends.
我去找老妈因为我没有朋友
Oh, that's funny. Thank you.
哦 太可笑 谢谢您了
Gene, can I have a private moment, please?
Gene 让我们私下谈谈
Okay. You're on the clock. Thank you.
好 我给你们计时 谢谢
Gob, what are you talking about?
Gob 你到底是怎么想的
If anybody needs a friend right now,
如果现在有谁需要一个朋友
it's me. My son's furious at me...
那也应该是我 我儿子生我的气
and he spends all his free time with this girl that,
而且他所有的时间都和女朋友在一起
frankly, I'm not that crazy about.
坦白说 我不是很喜欢她
Not crazy about? Or not crazy about your son growing up?
不喜欢她 还是不喜欢你儿子长大了
Uh- Maybe- Maybe you're right about that.
呃 也许吧 也许这点你说对了
And I really haven't gotten to know her.
而且我还真没有好好了解过她
I've been a little selfish. So-
我是有点自私 所以
See? You are a friend.
看见没 你就是一个好朋友
You know, I'm- I'm always gonna look out for you. All right?
你知道吗 我永远都会罩着你的好吗
And you're always gonna look out for me.
你也会永远罩着我
Sorry. I did see him coming. It's just...
对不起 我看见他过来 只是...
I kind of wanted to see where you were going with that.
我有点想看你会被怎么样
Where's Uncle Gob?
Gob大伯呢
Well, I gave the bounty hunter and the P. I...
我给了那个赏金猎人还有私♥家♥侦♥探♥
a few extra bucks to be his friends for the weekend-
一些额外的钱做他一个周末的朋友
while the three of them are looking for my father.
顺便三个人一起找找我爸爸
And I want to get to know a new friend too.
而我也要试着去了解一个新朋友
Ann, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Ann 你为什么不告诉我一些关于你的事儿呢
The next day, Buster was happy.
第二天 Buster很开心
And he decided to never go home again.
他决定再也不回家了
Delivery from the kitchen. But unfortunately, he was already there.
送餐服务 但不幸的是 他已经到家了
Mother! Buster!
妈 Buster
I thought you were in Mexico. So did I.
我以为你在墨西哥啊 我也以为
Oh! - And the next day, Michael returned to work...
哦 又过了一天 Michael回到公♥司♥
knowing a little more about his son's girlfriend.
也对儿子的女朋友有了一定的了解
Tell Ann to make sure she studies for
告诉Ann别忘了准备明天
Mr. Mason's Algebra II test tomorrow...
Mason老师的二级代数考试
and tell her to make sure
还有告诉她这次
that Kim Cho doesn't cheat off her this time.
别让Kim Cho欺骗她了
Wow. You really got to know her.
哇 你还真去了解她了
Well, we did spend three hours together in that car ride.
嗯 我们毕竟在车上相处了三个小时
So, what'd you think? I don't like her.
所以呢 你觉得怎么样 我不喜欢她
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Buster reclaims his favorite chair.
Buster拿回了他最心爱的椅子
But the victory is short-lived.
但是胜利很短暂
Make love in your own hand, Mother!
老妈 去你自己的"手"里厮混
And Tobias gets medical attention.
Tobias被送进了医院
Thank God! A new doctor.
谢天谢地 新的医生
Finally we can get a straight answer in this place.
终于可以得到个直接点的答案了
Uh, I've got some bad news.
呃 我有些坏消息
I'm Gene Parmesan. How you doin'?
我是Gene Parmesan 你们好吗
He got me again!
我又上当了
But I did overhear that he's bleeding internally.
但是我无意中听到他在内出血
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表