剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Mother?
老妈
Mother!
老妈
I heard zoo noises. It's nothing. Go back to bed.
我听到有动物的吵闹声 没什么 回去睡你的觉去
So, everybody's still up, huh?
大家都还没睡呢啊 哈
It's not fair to Buster. He's a nervous wreck right now.
这对Buster不公平 他现在神经很脆弱
He's going into the army, for God's sake.
他要去参军了 我的老天
You volunteered him.
是你给他报的名吧
I knew you were going to throw that in my face.
我就知道你会提起这茬
Don't worry about it, okay? They're never gonna take him anyway.
别担心这件事好么 陆军不会要他的
At that moment, Buster was
就在此时 Buster在
taking his physical at the recruitment center.
征兵中心体♥检♥
I don't have a hole in my heart.
我的心脏上没有洞
I've never opened my eyes underwater.
我从来没在水下睁开过双眼
My- Reproductive organ...
我小鸡鸡的形状
is shaped like- a lobster tail...
跟龙虾的尾巴一样
but without its shell, hmm?
只是没有龙虾壳
Oh, I guess I have the panic attacks under control.
哦 我想我在高压控制之下比较容易产生恐慌
Oh, and I'm legally blind at night.
对 我还有夜盲症
But Buster had miscalculated
但是Buster错误地估计了
the army's current need for personnel.
陆军的招兵条件
Okay, then, let's get you fitted for a uniform.
好了 现在呢 我们给你量量尺寸 做一身合体的军装
What? What?
什么 什么
Hey, why don't you volunteer Oscar?
嘿 你为什么不给Oscar报名
That would solve both of your problems.
这样你的两个问题就都解决了
He'd never cut his hair.
他可不会剪了自己的头发
That hair.
那头发
Listen, Oscar's your problem.
听着 Oscar是你的问题
I'm taking care of everything else in this family...
我现在照看着咱们家的方方面面
including starting construction on a second model home.
包括开始承建一间二♥期♥工程的样♥板♥房♥♥
We're having a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
我们会举♥行♥一个剪彩仪式
We can't have a ribbon-cutting
没你♥爸♥爸
without your father, and he's God knows where.
可不能举♥行♥剪彩 天知道他在哪
George Sr. Was in Mexico...
George先生 在墨西哥
with his escape accomplice and exsecretary, Kitty. I keep eating so many eggs.
和同谋兼前秘书 Kitty一起 我吃了好多鸡蛋
It must be my unconscious desire to have a baby.
肯定是我潜意识里想要个孩子
Oh, my God. Can you even imagine
哦 老天 你能想象吗
how cute the combination of the two of us would be?
咱们两个的结晶会有多可爱
I mean, we're all out of "Prophylacticos" Anyway.
反正我们现在已经没有避孕产品了
Somebody used the last two
某人用剩下的两个TT
on his feet to walk across the bathroom floor.
套在脚上走出浴室
But he was growing tired of their confined intimacy.
但是他已经开始厌倦了 对于这种受到限制的亲密行为
I've made a huge mistake. Hey, it's me.
我犯了个大错 嗨 是我
Dad? Yeah. Listen, I gotta make this quick.
老爸 是 听着 我得快点说完
You're the only one who can save the family,
只有你才能拯救这个家庭
but you gotta keep the company strong...
但是你必须让公♥司♥更赚钱
because I'm gonna need some of that money later.
因为我以后可能需要用些钱
I will, Dad. It's funny, after all these years of...
我会的 老爸 真是的 这么多年来
you making fun of me for the magic shows and Gob!
你一直取笑我的魔术表演 现在却... Gob
Oh, for God's- I called to talk to Michael, you horse's-
哦 老天 我是在给Michael打电♥话♥ 你这个...
Gob was hurt. Bye, Pop.
Gob很受伤 再见 老爸
Hey, whoa, whoa, was that Dad?
嘿 哇哦 哇哦 是老爸打过来的吗
Yeah, I had to, uh, jump off.
是的 我不得不挂断
You just had Dad on the phone? Where was he?
你刚刚跟老爸通电♥话♥了 他在哪
No way to tell, really. Portugal.
没办法说 真的 葡萄牙
Down South America way. Well, did he wanna talk to me?
南美洲的某地儿吧 他有没有什么想跟我说的
No, he wanted to talk to the president.
不 他只想跟公♥司♥总裁通话
I have no problem with that. Michael was also hurt.
我知道你是 Michael也很伤心
And George Sr. Was brutally hurt...
此时George先生则更受伤
when he was mistaken for his twin brother Oscar.
他被误认成了他的双胞胎兄弟Oscar
Marijuana? No, no.
倒卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 不 不
That's my brother. "Brothero. Brothero."
那是我的兄弟 "兄弟 兄弟"
That night, Lindsay headed to the club...
那天晚上 Lindsay去酒吧
to try again to meet someone.
想要再去碰碰运气
Soon, having struck out again,
很快 被三振出局了
she spotted a man who looked interesting.
她发现了一个男人 貌似对她有兴趣
He had the lean look, effortless hair...
他看起来很瘦 杂乱的头发
and dressed-down manner of a movie star.
穿着方式像个电影明星
Buy me a drink? I think the bar's closing.
请我喝一杯吧 酒吧关门了
I know a place.
我知道一个地方
It was at that point that Lindsay had a startling revelation.
就在那里Lindsay得知了一个令她吃惊的事实
Uh, uh, uh, you get out. Get out. Get out. Out, out, out!
嗯 嗯 嗯 你 出去 出去 出去 滚出去
No homeless in here! Homeless? You're homeless?
流浪汉不准入内 流浪汉 你是流浪汉吗
You're gross. Oh, God.
你太恶心了 哦 老天
They're taking me in the army.
他们允许我加入陆军了
They didn't think there was enough wrong with me.
他们觉得我没有太大的毛病
Well, did they check everything?
好吧 他们该检查的都检查了么
Yes. They even touched my Charlie Browns. You lied to me.
是的 他们还摸了我的小♥弟♥弟♥呢 你骗我
You said I wasn't fit to serve. Okay, hold on.
你说我没资格参加陆军 好吧 等一下
Let's calm down, people.
大家都冷静一下
Um, I think I know a little bit about avoiding combat duty.
嗯 我知道一些逃避兵役的办法
Now which pinkie do you use less?
哪个手指你用的最少
Are you nuts? Do you know what I went through to have this boy?
你疯了吗 你知道为了生下这个孩子我经历过什么吗
Oh, I know where the boy came from.
哦 我知道这孩子是怎么"搞"出来的
Wait. Why were you in the pantry?
等下 你们两个在储藏室干嘛
And Lucille realized it was time to end...
此时 Lucille意识到是时候结束
whatever it was she had with Oscar.
她跟Oscar之间纠缠不清的感情了
So, I believe it's a good plan.
我觉得这是个不错的计划
The next day, Michael was ready
第二天 Michael做好准备
to wow the board with his new business model.
用他全新的业务计划在董事会上一鸣惊人
As I told my brother, the president...
正如我和我哥哥 也就是公♥司♥总裁说的那样
if we start construction on a second model home...
如果我们开始建造二♥期♥工程的样♥板♥间♥
we can be cutting this ribbon within two months.
我们可以在两个月内举♥行♥剪彩仪式
I said, "That's why you're no longer president."
我说呢 "这就是为什么你不再是总裁了"
Two weeks. Let's do it in two weeks. Hey!
两周 我们在两周内完成它 怎么样
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Can we stop the music?
抱歉 抱歉 我们能不能把音乐停了
I'm not as optimistic that we can get that done.
我不觉得我们能在这么短时间内完成它
Gob, I think we both agree that we would do things your way...
Gob 我觉得我们都会同意用你的方式来做
if you had a business model.
如果你有自己的业务计划
Do you have a business model, Gob?
你有业务计划吗 Gob
I am so happy that you asked me that, Michael...
我真高兴你问起这事儿 Michael
because I just happen to have a business model right here.
正巧我手上有个商业模特
Solid as a rock
硬如磐石
Meet Starla, the new Bluth Company business model...
请看Starla 布鲁斯公♥司♥的新模特
for our phase two campaign.
为我们的二♥期♥工程招商引资
Blues Homes-Solid as a rock.
布鲁斯建造-硬如磐石
We'll see you at the ribbon-cutting in two weeks...
两周后剪彩仪式见
if my brother doesn't screw it up first.
如果我弟弟没有搞砸的话
Hey!
嗨
Gob had committed Michael to building a model home in two weeks.
Gob把两周之内建成样♥板♥房♥♥的任务交给了Michael
We can't build a house in two weeks.
我们没办法在两周内建成一座房♥子
Also, I'm not sure how "Solid as a Rock"...
而且我也不明白 "硬如磐石"这个计划
helps people forget the fact that we built houses in Iraq.
怎么能让大家忘记我们在伊♥拉♥克♥建房♥子的事
I love that. But you
我很喜欢 但是你
probably know best because you're president.
才是总裁 可能你知道什么才是最好的
We don't have to build a real house, Michael.
我们不需要建个真的房♥子 Michael
Like you said, it's all for appearances anyway.
正如你所言 只是面子工程而已
We throw up a couple of walls.
搞几个墙
We build a fake one. What are you talking about?
我们建个假房♥子 你在胡说什么
Nothing on the inside.
里面什么都没有
I'll never get a crew to build it.
我不可能找到愿意这么做的员工
They'd lose their licenses.
他们会被吊销建筑许可证的
Then you build it yourself, damn it!
那你就自己建吧 见鬼
Hey, there she is, my little business model.
嗨 她在这儿 我的小商业模特
Sorry about that "Build it yourself' crap.
抱歉说出那些你自己建房♥子的鬼话
I might take her to the ribbon-cutting.
我也许要带她去剪彩现场
You end up finding a date yet? No.
你还在找约会对象吗 是的
As Michael grew frustrated by his relationship with Gob...
正在Michael为他和Gob烦心的时候
Lucille tried to end hers with Oscar.
Lucille准备结束跟Oscar的关系
I want you out of the house. Oh, I want you everywhere.
我想让你搬出房♥子 哦 我在哪儿都想要你
Oscar, no. I can't have
Oscar 别 我不能这样
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表