剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Well, of course, you're gonna get...
当然 肯定有人乱搭车
I pull down banners, all right?
我毁了那个横幅
And most importantly, Dad,
更重要的是 爸
my son does not like to be seen in it.
我儿子不愿意被看到坐在车里
But he's okay being seen with that girl?
那他跟那女孩走在一起就觉得ok吗
Michael. It makes no sense, I know.
Michael 这不合逻辑
It doesn't. I never gave you a company car.
是不合 我没给你配过车
No. I gave you something
但是 我提供给你更重要的
far more important. I gave you company,
东西 我给了你公♥司♥
which apparently,
显然
you don't want to give to me, Michael. You're not listening to me.
你不想把它还给我 你完全不听我说
I'd love to stay and chat. I'm lonely up here.
我挺想跟你聊的 我在这里好寂寞
But I got to get an early start
但是我得早点动身
because I'm expecting head winds on the stair car.
因为那楼梯车顶风开得慢
You see anybody here.
你看这儿有人吗
You could bring me a book.
你拿本书给我吧
Pop-pop gets a Grisham?
要不来本Grisham的书
So you take your mom to work every day?
那你每天都得带妈妈上班
Bummer.
苦逼啊
Moms are such a pain in the ass, huh?
母上真♥他♥妈♥麻烦 对吧
It's, like, die already!
不如撞死算了
I love my mother.
我爱我妈妈
Huh?
啊
She's one of the two most important people in my life.
她是我生命里最重要的两个人之一
You know, she and Quincy.
她和昆西琼斯
A spokesman for Mr. Jones denies they've ever met,
琼斯的发言人否认他们曾经相识
although he could not explain the six signed gold records
但是他却没办法解释Starla公♥寓♥里的
in Starla's apartment.
六张签名金唱片
I could never be with a man who doesn't love his mother.
我没办法和一个不爱自己母亲的男人交往
Wow.
喔
So, Michael, listen, I'm here to convince you
Michael 我过来是为了说服你
to hire me back.
重新聘用我
I'm an ideas man, Michael.
我点子多 Michael
I think I've proved that
我觉得我的能力能从
with ( bleep ) Mountain.
[哔]山体现出来
Listen, I want this, Michael.
Michael 我想回来
I'm gonna prove to you that I'm worthy of rehiring,
我会证明给你看 我值得拥有
if it takes every ounce of determination that I've got.
竭尽全力
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Did you want me to stay and do that?
你真想让我留下来做事吗
Barry.
Barry
Good news, and even better news.
告诉你个好消息和一个更好的消息
Your company's stock is unfrozen,
你的公♥司♥股份解除冻结了
and my lawsuit against the L.A. Kings is moving forward.
我控告国王队的案子也挺顺利的
How did that happen?
怎么回事
Ah, maybe I stood above Plexiglas and a puck hit me.
我好像是站在Plexiglas上面然后冰球击中了我
It could happen. No, the stock.
完全可能 我是说股份的事
Now, that means we can sell, right?
那就是说我们现在可以出♥售♥股票了对吧
We can do whatever we want with it?
我们想用它干嘛就干嘛
Well, I'll tell you one thing you don't want to do
嗯 我得告诫你
is buy stock in the L.A. Kings.
别从国王队买♥♥股票
What about a car? Do you think I could sell enough to buy a car?
卖♥♥了之后能买♥♥得起一辆车吗
I thought you had four.
我以为你有四辆车
Oh, you mean a real one.
哦 我是说能开的车
Sure you can get one as long
没问题 只要所有股东
as everyone doesn't sell the company stock at once.
不在短期内都抛售 就能买♥♥得起
You don't want someone else
你肯定不想让别人
to get control of the company.
控制你的公♥司♥
Right. Got to keep the company intact, right? I mean,
对啊 公♥司♥产权得谨慎处理
yeah, the people shouldn't risk
不能冒险
selling their, uh...
卖♥♥掉股份
Maybe you can draft up a letter to the investors.
你能不能写一封给投资者信件的草稿
"Yes, the stock is unfrozen.
是的 股份解冻了
We urge you not to sell."
我们建议你别卖♥♥掉
Uh, yeah... Wh-What you just said was perfect.
嗯 你的措辞真是完美
Why do you want me to write it?
那你还让我写干嘛
Just send it out on your stationery.
直接照写就行了
And do it quickly
快点弄
because I have a car to buy.
哥们儿还得买♥♥车呢
Meanwhile, Maeby snuck upstairs to secretly read her scripts.
与此同时 Maeby溜到楼上 偷偷地读剧本
Ow!
噢
Back to film school, ( bleep ).
回电影学校玩儿去吧 [哔]
And George Senior was only too happy
老George却十分开心得
to have something to read.
找到一点读物
Armageddon 2: Armageddon.
世界末日2之世界末日
That's a bad title.
标题可不咋地
Meanwhile, Michael went to get a good deal
同时 Michael去经销商那儿准备
on a modest company car.
买♥♥辆便宜的公♥司♥配车
Or something like this?
想这样的
We have, like, 400 of these.
类似的我们有400多辆
I-I... I don't need anything too popular.
我不想要太大众化的
Oh, they're not too popular. We have 400 of them.
也不是很大众化 我们只有400辆
Sold.
成交
Although, um, I'm wondering
但是 我想问一下
if maybe it should just be a little bit nicer.
有没有比这车再好点的
I got a kid is what I'm thinking,
我想说我有个孩子
and-and safety's kind of a factor.
安全是很重要的因素
But nothing too flashy.
但别太惹眼了
This is it, isn't it?
这个行吧
I can tell. You're excited.
我能看出来 你很兴奋
I am.
我是啊
I'll draw up the papers.
我去拿合同
Unless you think it's too drab.
但是你不觉得它太单调了吗
..And it gets very good mileage.
它的里程数很合适
Yeah, well, it, uh, looks light.
看起来有点轻
You know, I-I'm not so concerned about mileage.
我其实不是很担心里程数
I spent the last ten years on a bike.
我骑车还骑了十年呢
With the exception of the stair car.
也开开那个梯子车
Oh, you're the stair car guy?
哦 你是那个人啊
You took down our banner.
你把我们的横幅给毁了
Yeah, sorry.
是我 对不起
I got a hop-on. I got distracted.
有人跳我车上了 我没留意就撞了
I hate this.
我不喜欢这车
Like these sunglasses.
我喜欢这些太阳镜
They come with any car?
买♥♥任何一辆都送吗
Just this one.
就这辆
They throw these extras at you
他们配了这些额外的赠品
because it's so impractical.
因为这车不实用
No back seat.
没后座
It attracts so many tickets.
很容易被开单
The insurance alone costs as much
单就保险就和刚才我们看的
as the last three cars we saw.
三辆车加起来一样贵
And the windbreaker? Windbreaker comes with it, too?
那风衣呢 是赠品吗
I guess. I don't know.
应该是 我不知道
I've never sold one of these before, so...
我从来没卖♥♥出去过这种车 所以
I'll take it.
哥买♥♥了
Michael had just indulged himself
Michael刚刚赏了自己一辆
with an expensive sports car.
高价跑车
And here again, please.
签在这儿
While Buster indulged
这时Buster赏了自己一个
in a night out with Tobias.
和Tobias疯狂之夜
This place is exactly what I had hoped for.
这就是我想去的地方
All ladies.
全是姑娘
Well, I've heard that this uniform
我听说这套制♥服♥
is the best way to meet...
最容易引起
Ah!
啊
Lucille 2?
Lucille 2
Buster!
Buster
So, you're back?
你回来了
Oh, I'm back, Buster!
我回来了Buster
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表