剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh. You still want me to do that? You didn't?
你还需要我那么做吗 你没去吗
Lindsay, I give you one thing
Lindsay 我只让你做一件
to do for the business, and you can't even do it.
生意上的事情 你都不能完成
I mean, if you'd tried and failed,
我的意思是 如果你去干了但失败了
I'd understand, but you didn't even try.
我能理解 不过你连去都不去
So, I didn't even fail,
所以 我没有失败
and I don't see you giving me credit for that.
而我却没见你因此表扬我
Michael knew that since Lindsay let him down...
Michael知道既然Lindsay让他失望了
he had no choice but to ask
他就别无选择 只能向
Uncle Jack for the money to save his company.
Jack叔公要钱来救他的公♥司♥
Pretty. Yes.
真漂亮 是的
Do you think you should be
你觉得你就这样
perched on the edge of the building like this?
坐在栏杆上没事吗
Oh, Dragon's got me.
噢 Dragon抱着我呢
Dragon's in the bathroom. Mama!
Dragon在浴室里 我的妈呀
Come on. I got ya. I got ya. It's okay.
没事 我抱住你了 我抱住你了 没事的
And so Michael laid out his dilemma.
然后Michael说出了他的窘境
...family company get ruined.
家族的公♥司♥会倒闭
I was hoping that this was a social visit Well
我还以为这只是社交性的拜访 嗯
particularly when that
特别是当
sister of yours started giving me the cutie eye.
你的姐姐给我抛媚眼的时候
She did?
真的吗
Unfortunately that moose was holding me,
不幸的是那个大块头抱着我
so I couldn't make my move.
所以我不能采取攻势
Of course I couldn't make that
当然我没有那个大块头的帮助
move without that moose, but that's my challenge.
也动不了 不过那就是对我的挑战
I won't go wheelchair!
我不会坐轮椅的
Twirl me around.
转我过来
Hey, hey. No. I got you. I got you.
嘿 不 我拉住你了 拉住你了
You all right?
你还好吗
But Valentine's Day is here, and I'm alone.
但是情人节快到了 我却没人陪
The moose is no one.
大块头不算
Perhaps if I had a little... companionship...
或许如果能有人陪陪我
I'd be a little more disposed to whip out...
我会更愿意掏出
that old wallet of mine.
我口袋里的钱
You're saying if I were to set you up with my sister...
你是说如果我能让我姐姐陪你
you would consider bailing us out? Oh, joy. Yeah.
你就会考虑帮我们摆脱困境 没错 很乐意
Michael was torn.
Michael纠结了
The business meant the world to him,
公♥司♥的生意对他来说意味着全部
but his sister's honor Let's do it.
不过他姐姐的声誉 行啊
uh, meant a lot too. Let's go share the good news.
也很重要 让我们去把好消息告诉他们吧
Michael had offered his sister to his Uncle Jack...
Michael把他姐姐卖♥♥给了Jack叔公
in exchange for money to save the company.
换来了拯救公♥司♥的钱
Remember, it's not their real uncle.
记住 那不是他们真正的叔公
He's cute, isn't he? So cute.
他太可爱了 不是吗 非常可爱
Imagine him without that muscly
要是他怀里没抱着
little old guy in his arms. Oh, Dragon. Right.
那个老头就更好了 噢 你说Dragon 没错
Well, that's why I was thinking maybe
我在想也许
you should go with Dragon on that romantic getaway. Ah?
你应该跟Dragon去度个浪漫的假
Oh. Now, I know he's working...
噢 不过 他现在还得工作
so Uncle Jack's gonna have to go along.
所以Jack叔公也得跟你们一起去
Oh. Well, as long as he promises not to shake him.
好吧 只要别再摇晃他
Mmm. So, what did he say about the money?
嗯 那个钱的事情怎么样了
He said he'd like to sleep on it.
他说他得考虑一下
Meanwhile, Buster had decided to pursue a new girlfriend:
与此同时 Buster决定去找一个新女朋友
His old girlfriend.
他的旧女朋友
Hey- Brother? What are you doing here?
嘿 哥哥 你在这里干什么
I'm keeping an eye on the woman who controls our company.
我在监视着控制我们公♥司♥的女人
In her robe and slippies?
穿着她的浴袍和鞋子
Getting into her head. I think
以此侵入她的脑子 我觉得
she's planning on selling our company to Stan Sitwell.
她在计划着把我们公♥司♥卖♥♥给Stan Sitwell
But I've lost her trail,
不过我跟丢她了
and I don't think I have the skills to pick it up.
我认为我没有技能再继续下去了
Skills?
技能
These kind of skills?
这样的技能吗
Not really.
并不是
But if you give me one of those outfits,
不过如果你给我一件这样的军装
we can hide in the bushes or something and spy on them.
我们可以躲在灌木丛里什么的 然后监视她
I would like to see her again. You've got it.
我想再见她一次 就按你说的做
And Michael told his father the good news about Uncle Jack.
Michael把好消息告诉了他爸
You are pimping out your sister?
你把你姐给卖♥♥了
You were pimping out my mother.
你原来想让我妈去的
Yes, because she was sleeping with my brother, but your sister?
没错 因为她原来跟我弟睡过 不过你姐姐
Everything's gonna be fine. No one's gonna get hurt.
一切都会没事的 没人会受到伤害
No one is going to get hurt.
没人会受到伤害
Oh. Hey, Michael. My dad
嘿 Michael 我爸
wanted me to thank you for the romantic getaway.
让我谢谢你为他准备的浪漫假期
Don't tell me what that means.
不用告诉我那是什么意思
Where is your dad? He left, dressed all westerny.
你♥爸♥在哪 他穿了一身西部装扮 走了
You could leave me out of that part too.
你也不用让我知道这部分
And Michael realized that perhaps somebody would get hurt.
Michael意识到也许某人要受伤了
I just screwed my brotherinlaw. Well, I'm all grown up now.
我做了对不起我姐夫的事 我现在该懂的都懂了
So Michael rushed to the Four Seas Hotel...
所以Michael匆匆赶到四海酒店
to keep Tobias from finding out about Lindsay's date.
好让Tobias不发现Lindsay在跟别人约会
Michael, this is Jeff. He does all the horse work here.
Michael 这是Jeff 他负责这里所有关于马的事情
You'll meet him again at the end. Plus, he gets you your juice.
你到后头会再见到他 此外他会帮你拿果汁
Not your first juice, but the one you get at the spa.
虽然不是你第一杯 不过肯定是做水疗的第一杯
That's right. You've done this before.
没错 你来过
But not with a lovely lady.
不过不是跟一个可爱的女士
Jeff doubts one's coming at all, don't you? Sorry. Sorry.
Jeff怀疑她根本不会来 是吗 对不起
About the lovely lady-
关于那个可爱的女士
Stop. You dropped the boot. Dropped the boot.
等等 靴子掉了
Michael came up with the only evasion he could think of.
Michael费尽心机想出了这样的一个遁辞
Tobias, the lovely lady,
Tobias 那个可爱的女士
she's gonna be a little bit late. She's doing some work.
她要晚一些才能到 她有一些工作要做
She said to get started without her.
她让你别等她了
Saddle me up, Jeff.
给我弄一匹马 Jeff
It's gonna take a few minutes to tack another horse.
给另外一匹马套上马鞍可能要一些时间
So Michael embarked on the
所以Michael开始了
romantic adventure he'd spent so lavishly for.
他大方让给Tobias夫妇的浪漫旅程
Well, you certainly didn't
好吧 你显然没有
help with my reputation as a lady's man with Jeff.
在Jeff面前维护我作为男人的声誉
But we'll clear all that up in the spa when I get my facial.
不过水疗的时候 我做了面部按♥摩♥后 他就会懂了
Hey, did you ever get that tape recorder?
嘿 你买♥♥了录音机了没
You're funny. Come on, boy. Hoo-cha-cha!
你真有趣 我们走
Soon the next group began their romantic date.
没多久 下一对开始了他们的浪漫约会
So nice of you to cover this, Uncle Jack. My pleasure.
Jack叔公你真好帮我们出了钱 我的荣幸
It's nice to do something you don't need legs for.
做一些不需要腿的事情真好
Towel!
毛巾
And Lucille 2 showed up with Stan Sitwell...
Lucille二号♥和Stan Sitwell也来了
who did look a little like Edgar Winter.
Stan Sitwell确实有点像Edgar Winter
And one by one, they each
然后他们每一对
enjoyed the activities of their romantic getaways.
都享受了他们浪漫的假期
Body chocolate? No.
抹巧克力吗 不
Of course, in the spa...
当然 在水疗的时候
the jets proved too powerful for Uncle Jack's tiny legs.
水射流确实对Jack叔叔瘦弱的腿来说太强了
The spa portion also proved
水疗的部分
challenging to Stan Sitwell and Lucille 2...
也给Stan Sitwell和Lucille二号♥带来了麻烦
who in turn were being followed by Buster...
而他们被Buster
and Gob.
和Gob跟踪着
And soon, Michael and Tobias awaited their massage therapists.
不久后 Michael和Tobias在等他们的按♥摩♥师
So, uh, Tobias...
呃 Tobias
Some afraid that your wife
我有点担心你的妻子
might not actually end up here with you.
最后不会跟你在这度假
You know, Michael, perhaps I should buy you that tape recorder.
知道吗 Michael 或者我该给你买♥♥个录音机
Do you have any idea how often you say the word "Afraid"?
你知道你有多经常说"担心"吗
Well, I know I used it in the jacuzzi.
我知道我在按♥摩♥浴缸里说过
And I apologize for that. I thought it was a pool toy.
我很抱歉 我还以为那是个玩具水池
But you were supposed to be here with Sally Sitwell...
不过现在跟你在这的应该是Sally Sitwell
but... you were afraid to ask her.
但是 你不敢约她
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表