剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
For all I know, Lucille 2 is my real mother. Oh!
据我所知 Lucille二号♥是我亲妈
Buster, you were never supposed to know.
Buster你永远不该知道这个的
Oh, yeah? Well, here's
是么 好的
something you should know. I'm going to war!
有些事你该知道 我要去参战
Buster had just discovered he'd been lied to by his parents.
Buster刚刚发现他的双亲都骗了他
I'm going to war!
我要去参战
You told him you were his father! I did no such thing!
你居然告诉他你是他亲爸了 我真没有
You're high! You're drunk!
你嗑药了 你喝多了
George.
George
He must've come here to say good-bye to Buster.
他一定来过和Buster道别了
And that's when Lucille snapped out of her denial.
此时Lucille接受了现实
My baby's going to war.
我的宝贝要去参战了
Lindsay and Tobias were gathering evidence...
Lindsay和Tobias正在收集证据
that Maggie was truly pregnant.
Maggie是否真的怀孕了
And they were having fun doing it.
并且他们玩得很开心
That's the first time we were in the shower since our honeymoon.
蜜月之后 这是我们第一次在一起洗澡
And this time, no tears.
而且这一次 没有泪水
Tobias, this is the box
Tobias 这就是
that Michael was talking about. "60 pounds."
Michael说的的那个盒子 60磅
But it didn't weigh 60 pounds.
但它不到60磅
Michael was stalling Maggie, and they were also having fun.
Michael在拖延Maggie 俩人也很开心
Sally Sitwell? You know, I think I had her little play oven.
Sally Sitwell 我觉得我有她的玩具烤箱
Yeah, I know. It's a funny name. But she's a doll.
是啊 我知道 名字很有趣 但她真跟洋娃娃一样
Yeah, I had one.
对 我有一个
If you pull her hair, she'd cry or something.
如果你拉她的头发 她会哭还是怎样
This one kinda does that too.
我这个也会
Hello. We got the pee, and we're gonna get it checked.
喂 我们弄到尿样了 要去检验了
But, listen, you should know that that box that says "60 pounds"-
但是得告诉你那个写着60磅的箱子
it's actually like two pounds.
实际也就是2磅重
I think she's pregnant, Michael.
我觉得她真怀孕了 Michael
I mean, there's baby stuff here and-
房♥子里有些婴儿用品
Tobias, stop it. That's for the baby. It's not-
Tobias 不要那样 那是给孩子的
We're having a really good time. Yeah?
我们玩得真开心 是么
Well, I kind of am too. Bye.
我也是 再见
So, no more lies. Tell me the truth.
所以 不再撒谎了 告诉我真♥相♥
If-lf that baby is mine, maybe we're meant to be together.
如果孩子是我的 没准我们注定要在一起
Of course it is, Michael.
当然是啊 Michael
But that's when the Fukes discovered what was in the box...
此时 他们发现了那个很轻的箱子里
that was so easy to lift.
到底是什么
That's what it is. Okay,
原来是这个 好的
the box was light 'cause it had a fake stomach in it.
那箱子很轻是因为里面有一个假肚子
It looks like she's faking it. Oh, God. I hope you get this.
看上去她是装的 天啊 我希望你能听到这留言
Wait up, please.
等一下好吗
And George Michael and Maeby brought Ann to the penthouse...
George Michael和Maeby把Ann带到家
in hopes that Lucille would drive her away.
希望Lucille能把她弄走
Isn't Ann great?
Ann多好啊
Oh, she's lovely. Unfortunately...
她很可爱 不幸的是
she was distracted by the thought of losing Buster.
她被Buster的事搞得心烦意乱
Hey, do you have any bread pudding?
你有面包布丁么
'Cause you'd be surprised how much this one can put away.
你会被这人有多讨厌那个吓到
Now that Buster's not here, there's no one to finish it.
Buster不在了 没人会吃光了
I don't care if I ever eat again.
我不在乎我以后还能不能吃到
You know, when times are tough...
知道吗 遇到困难时
you can always turn to the power of prayer.
你总可以求助于祷告的力量
Here we go.
好戏来了
Show me.
让我瞧瞧
This was a big get for God...
上帝得到了个不得了的信徒
and Michael brought Maggie home to meet his son.
Michael带Maggie回家见他的儿子
This is gonna be easy. He's been
会很轻松的 他最近
signing off on everyone lately. Maybe he called.
赞同每一个人 没准是他的留言
Hey, so what's the deal on Zuckerkorn?
Zuckerkorn进展如何了
'Cause you know my fat case- it's really pretty thin.
你知道我的胖子案 真的希望渺茫
Lying, untrustworthy Yeah.
撒谎 靠不住啊 是啊
Plus, I heard he hangs out at rest stops.
还有 我听说他在路边休息处闲逛
No, no. I'm talkin' about you, Maggie.
不是 我是在说你 Maggie
I don't know why I'm surprised. I shouldn't be.
我不知道我为何如此惊讶 我不该的
You're a liar. You lie.
你个骗子 你撒谎
Well, I mean, I heard he hangs out at rest stops. Okay-
我是说我听说他在休息处闲逛 好吧
And I keep buying it too.
我也一直相信你
And so maybe there is something wrong with me.
可能是我有问题吧
I thought we were startin' to trust each other.
我以为我们开始信任对方了
I got a message from my sister saying
我妹妹告诉我在你家
there's a box at your house with a fat suit in it.
有个盒子里装着你的增肥装
What've you got? A different
你还有什么招 每三个月
one for each trimester? You had your sister...
就换个不同的么 你让你妹妹
break into my house? Which one are you wearin' right now?
溜进了我家 你现在穿着哪个
Is this the ready-to-burst model?
现在是随时爆发状态么
Now, there's zero trust here. Good-bye.
我不会再相信你了 再见
It's been fun-
很愉快
not. Michael had hoped something more dramatic...
才怪 Michael本想说出
would have come out of his mouth.
更巧妙一点的词
Or at least more current.
至少更潮一点的
Oh, you're so right, Michael. I really can't be trusted.
你太对了 Michael 我真的不值得相信
'Cause I'm fakin' it-
因为我在假装
not.
才怪
Hello, Michael. Well, my wife and I...
你好 Michael 我老婆和我
finally had the thrill of seeing a plus sign on a pregnancy test.
终于在验孕结果上看到了加号♥
You're gonna be a daddy!
你要当爸爸了
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Barry gets a big break on his case.
Barry的案子有了大突破
The fat girl in my Skip Church's case? Not fat.
逃离教堂案的肥妞 压根不肥
The attorney bought her a fat suit. Oh! I've got another case.
那律师给她买♥♥了增肥装 我又有新案子了
Maggie is suing you for paternity.
Maggie告你是孩子生父
And for the first time, Lucille prays.
Lucille生平第一次祷告了
Take something else from us. Do whatever you have to...
拿走我们其他的东西吧 别让
to keep my boy from going to war.
我儿子参战你怎么样都行
And Buster is on his way...
在参战路上 Buster
when he decides to pursue a long-delayed rite of passage.
决定要完成延迟许久的人生大事
Loose seal! Watch out for loose seal!
没人管的海狮 当心那逃脱的海狮
I don't care about Lucille!
我才不在乎Lucille
She lies!
她骗人
And then a seal bites off his hand.
然后那海狮咬下了他的手
Aaa-
阿
...men.
门
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表