剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Listen, Gob, if you admit in
听着 Gob 如果你在
court that you never consummated the marriage...
法庭上承认你没有实行夫妻之事
you can get it annulled and walk away free and clear.
婚姻就能作废 再没有后顾之忧
You just can't deal with the
你只是不能接受
fact that I've got a super-thin wife with huge cans.
我有一个身材火♥辣♥老婆的事实
All right. Who's ready to show their lawyer some love?
好了 你们肯定要爱死我了
The seal? Must've had a tracking device on it.
那个海豹 肯定有个跟踪装置在它身上
Someone tracked it all the way to a dock in Dana Point.
有人一路搜索 定位在丹纳岬码头
You know, if that hand is still intact inside the seal,
你看 要是那只手还在海豹体内
Buster's got a shot at a transplant.
Buster就有机会移植上去
At the very least, we can get Buster's Swatch back, right?
至少 我们还能把他的手表拿回来 对吧
Up top. No?
击个掌 不来吗
And Tobias met with Carl Weathers at Burger King.
这时Tobias与Carl Weathers在汉堡王见面
Thanks for meeting me down here at Burger King.
谢谢你来汉堡王和我见面
I'm tryin' to get them to
我正在设法说服他们
underwrite a new TV project I'm workin' on.
签下我正在策划的电视剧
Get some money in exchange
赞助我们点钱
for settin' a scene here in Burger King.
然后我们放一个场景汉堡王
As long as you don't draw attention to it.
只要插入广♥告♥别太明显就好了
I'm directing an episode of the series Scandal Makers.
我正导演的一集是关于系列丑闻轶事的
It's about the Bluth family
关于布鲁斯家族
and your father-in-law's escape from justice.
和你岳父的非法逃逸
I play the lead a bounty hunter, name of Ice. Oh, no.
我主演一个赏金猎人 叫Ice 噢 不
You want me to play myself, don't you?
你想让我演我自己 是吧
I swore I'd not go reality.
我发誓过我不走现实路线
I will do... No, I already
我♥干♥ 我已经让
got a great guy named Dave Attell to play you.
一个叫Dave Attell的人演你
I wasn't actually here to ask you to be in it.
事实上 我不是来叫你参演的
I'm lookin' for somebody in your family to sign a release.
我只是想找你们家族中一个人来签同意书
I could not betray my family like that.
我才不会背叛我的家庭
Come on, man. I've got every part cast except for George Sr.
别这样 所有角色都定了 除了老George
I want that part. Then sign over the rights.
我想要这角色 先签同意书
I'm gonna go get a new soda.
我再去弄点汽水
Did you know that you can get a
你知道吗你能在这无限
refill on any drink you want here, and it's free?
续杯任何一种饮料 而且还是免费的
It's a wonderful restaurant.
这餐馆真是棒极了
It sure is. George Michael, meanwhile, spent an afternoon...
它确实是 此时George Michael应他爸之意
with his uncle, at his father's suggestion. King me.
和他的叔叔一起共度午后时光 将军
Oh, God! I keep forgetting about this.
哦 天哪 我老是忘了我的手
Oh, me too. Well, that's a doover. So, who should go first?
哦 我也是 好的 再战一局 你先走
I know. Let's rock-paper-scissors for it.
我想 还是石头剪刀布决定吧
No! You would've...You would've won that, so.. Oh.
不要 你肯定会赢的 所以 噢
George Michael Buster,
George Michael Buster
did you at least offer your nephew a bowl of soup?
你有给你侄儿弄碗汤吗
Yes, Mother, I did.
有 老妈
Can I open a can of soup for you? Can it open a can?
我开罐汤给你喝吧 那个能开罐头吗
Can what open a can? Oh, God! Oh, God!
什么开不了 哦 天哪 哦 天哪
Actually, I just wanted
其实 我只是想
to spend some time with my Knuckle Buster.
和我的"肘叔叔"欢乐一下
See, Mother? Not everybody is afraid of me. Oh, my God!
看见没 不是所有人都怕我 哦 天哪
Aren't you the sweetest thing,
你真是乖巧的孩子
spending some time with what's left of your uncle.
你是不是为了陪叔叔耽搁了什么事
I was supposed to go away to the
我这周本来打算去
Promise Land this weekend, but my dad didn't want me to.
应许之地 但老爸不让我去
Family first. Well, you've done your duty this week.
家庭优先嘛 你任务已经完成了
You're a very sympathetic young man.
你真是个让人怜爱的孩子
Very sympathetic. You know what?
非常值得同情 你知道吗
You deserve to go out of town this weekend, and I'm taking you.
你应该外出 那是你应得的 我带你去
Really? George Michael should have realized...
真的吗 George Michael 应该在
by the sailor suit Lucille dressed him in...
Lucille给他穿上水手服时就意识到
that he wasn't going north to the Promise Land.
他去的不是去往北边的应许之地
I can't believe you don't know this song, George Michael.
George Michael 你居然不知道这首歌♥
No, he was going south.
不 他将前往南边
South to Motherboy.
前往"妈咪宝贝'
And Michael and Gob headed
而Michael和Gob去
out to find the seal with the tracking device.
寻找海豹追踪器
I guess we should call
我觉得我们应该
Buster and have him meet us at the dock, right?
叫上Buster和我们在码头会面
I guess so.
我也这么想
Or we could make sure it's the right seal first?
或者我们可以先确认是不是那只海豹
I mean, why get his hopes up? Yeah, that's better.
总不能让他空欢喜吧 对 这样更好
Knock, knock. Oh, God!
有人吗 哦 我的天
Monster! Hey, Brothers.
怪兽啊 嘿 哥哥
Buster. Bonster!
Buster 怪物巴斯特
Sorry about the window. Not a problem.
不好意思 没什么
I really hate this stupid hook.
我真讨厌这破钩子
But I certainly can't walk around like this.
但我肯定不能这样外出
Why not? Very handsome.
干嘛不呢 帅气极了
We were just gonna call you. We think we know where the seal is.
我们正想通知你 好像找到那只海豹了
The seal that did this to me? Yeah.
干出这好事的海豹吗 是的
Take me! Yes. That's a good idea.
带上我 好的 好极了
I'm gonna go with Barry.
我刚好要去找Barry
You should get in here. I'll just go with Barry.
你进来吧 我去找Barry
There's not enough room for you
这里空间不大
and me and the stump and the thing- stuff. Barry!
容不下我 你和你的假肢 Barry
Tobias had gotten his first speaking role...
Tobias得到了第一个能说上话的角色
simply by signing away the life rights of everyone he loved.
只要签署放弃他亲爱家人的人♥权♥
And now he needed some research. I'm George Sr.
现在他需要做点调查 我是老George
Ooh, that's good. That's the voice. I've got the voice.
噢 好极了 就是这声音 我能演的来
That's not my voice. Oh, my God!
那不是我的声音 哦 天哪
What are you doing here? I'm havin' a tea party.
你在这干嘛 我在开[哔]茶会
What does it look like? I live here.
你看像什么 我住在这里
You tell anybody, you are dead.
你敢告诉谁 你就死定了
Tobias saw the raw power of George Sr.
Tobias看到了老George狂野的一面
Stop licking my hand, you horse's ass.
不要舔我的手 你这变♥态♥
A power he needed the man to teach him. That's it.
正是他需要模仿的一面 就是这个
So he explained the project,
于是他解释了事情缘由
and . Agreed on one condition.
但老George有个条件
If you play me, you gotta play me like a man...
你要演我 就要演得有男子汉气概
and not some mincing little Polly or Nellie.
而不是傲娇的Polly或者Nellie
I get those names confused. Apologies. Apologies all around.
我老弄不清楚这些名字 抱歉 诚挚道歉
And the search for Buster's hand continued.
此时Buster手的搜寻工作仍再进行
I would love to be able to say "Look what I've had reattached...
我会很乐意地说"看这里我接了什么玩意
while you and George Michael were off to Motherboy."
当你和George Michael动身去妈咪宝贝"
Motherboy? Wait a minute.
"妈咪宝贝" 等一下
Mom took him to Motherboy?
老妈带他去"妈咪宝贝"了
He couldn't wait to swoop in and throw
他迫不及待地抓起
on that sailor suit, because he's not damaged goods.
水手服套上 就因为他肢体正常
Wait a minute. I don't want him doing that.
等会儿 我没让他去啊
You gotta go with me down there and help me get him, all right?
跟我一起去把他弄回来 好吗
That place is your scene. Face it, Michael. They've won.
那可是你主场 接受吧 Michael 他们得逞了
He's the new Buster.
他是新Buster
This was the worst thing Michael could possibly hear.
这可能是Michael听到最糟糕的事情
Oh, I'm so sorry. False alarm.
哦 对不起 错误情报
What they tracked down was a shark...
他们追踪到的是一条鲨鱼
and he must've bitten off the
他肯定咬了海豹
part of the seal with the tracking device on it.
装有跟踪装置的那部分
Left flipper. So, the seal lost his hand too.
左鳍 那么海豹也失去了手
Yeah, poor guy's probably out there without a flipper...
耶 那倒霉家伙也没了鳍
swimming around in a circle, freaking out his whole family.
只能游圈圈 吓坏他的家人
That tracking device tells me he was raised in captivity.
就这跟踪装置看那动物是圈养的
There's no way he stood a chance
他在弱肉强食的世界毫无
out in the real world. See that? Buster, he was a victim too.
立足之地 听见了吗 它也是受害者
You both were too sheltered to learn how to protect yourselves...
你们都被过分呵护以至不懂保护自己
and we can't let that happen to George Michael.
我们不能让George Michael重蹈覆辙
I will help you, Michael. We've got to rescue your son.
我要帮你Michael 我们去解救你儿子
And I've got to staple this to a seal.
我要去把这个钉回海豹身上
And I've skipped breakfast, so I'm off to Burger King.
我还没吃早餐 我去汉堡王了
And Lucille arrived at
此时 Lucille到了
the hotel where Motherboy was taking place.
举办"妈咪宝贝"的酒店
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表