剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
**All this pressure to be bright*
*让这些偏见统统消失
**I got childrens all over town*
*孩子们可以自♥由♥奔跑
Sometimes... Hey, where'd the guy go?
*有时候* 那家伙去哪儿了
I tried to express something
我是想用我的歌♥曲
to you in a couple of those numbers...
表达一些观点
and maybe, just maybe, heal this country a little bit.
让这个世界更加美好
But you, you didn't even bother to listen to it.
可你 连听都不听
I did listen to it. L-l-l-I am listening to it. Gob. Hey.
我听了 我真的听了 Gob 嘿
Maybe the reason I didn't say
我没告诉你是因为
anything is 'cause I didn't want to embarrass you.
怕给你太多压力
It's my favorite, favorite record.
这是我最爱的唱片
Well, then you- you- up.
那你别[哔]说话
Because I am so embarrassed.
人家都不好意思了
It's a good CD. It's a really good CD.
真的是一张好唱片 非常好
I can't believe that you love it. I love it so much.
真不敢相信你喜欢它 我很喜欢
Oh, God. Oh, God, look at us.
上帝 看看我们
Crying like a couple of girls.
哭的像小姑娘一样
Aw, you're the only one crying. But I love the music.
我可没哭 不过我的确喜欢你的音乐
And the card with your face on it? And the healing.
还有印着你脸的内页 还有大大的治愈
Home run!
太好了
We'll do your dirty work for you, Mikey.
我们会帮你搞定那些麻烦
You leave the rough stuff to Franklin and me.
放心交给我和Franklin
Now I gotta listen to that CD.
我必须听听他的歌♥
Hi, Dad. Right.
嘿 老爸 人在呢
You remember Franklin.
记得Franklin吧
Hey, Franklin. My man!
嘿 Franklin 老兄
How 'bout some tongue? Wha Oh
啵一个吧 什么
But Franklin didn't want to kiss at all.
Franklin并不想亲他
Gob had soaked the puppet's mouth in ether.
Gob给木偶嘴上抹了乙♥醚♥
And downstairs, Tobias shared his good news with Lindsay.
在楼下 Tobias正在告诉Lindsay好消息
"...once in a lifetime."
生命中唯一一次
Tobias, I am not uprooting my life and moving to Vegas.
Tobias 我不会离开这里跟你去拉斯维加斯
Maybe this is a sign that our relationship isn't working,
也许这是天意
and we should split again.
我们应该再分开一段时间
Wait a second. I thought we were split up,
等下 我们不是已经分开了吗
and this would bring us back together.
去拉斯维加斯是复合的绝佳机会
Well, maybe the fact that
也许我们都不知道
we don't know if we're together or not...
我们有没有分开是我们
is a sign that we should split again.
应该再次分开的天意
Or stay split up.
或者继续分开
Okay, forget about Vegas.
算了 不去拉斯维加斯
We'll stay here and get back together.
好好经营婚姻
Or stay together and either rekindle or fan this fire.
重新点燃我们的爱情之火
And soon, Gob was on his way
Gob在把老爸扔到
to dump his father on the police station steps.
警♥察♥局的路上
Do you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
And he decided to let himself
为了减轻负疚感
off the hook using his ventriloquist skills.
他用口♥技♥模仿老爸安慰自己
I cherish you, Gob. Come here and give me a kiss.
Gob 我很爱你 来亲亲老爸
I'm driving, Dad. Now!
人家开车呢 必须亲
It was weird.
太诡异了
And that's when Gob noticed
这时Gob发现了
the CD and card that he'd made for Michael.
他送给Michael的CD
It's not even open. Michael!
他连拆都没拆 该死的Michael
Meanwhile, Michael's meeting with Kitty
与此同时 Michael正和Kitty会面
wasn't as distressing as he'd thought.
情况比他想象的要好很多
The program has changed my life.
这个项目改变了我的人生
And I have a sponsor now. He's famous.
我有了赞助人 他很有名的
That's great. I can't tell you who he is.
太好了 我才不告诉你他是谁
But let's just say that he was on Night Court.
不过他出演了<夜间法庭>
Well, you look great. I can tell you who it's not.
你看起来气色很好 我可以告诉你他不是谁
It's not Bull. It's not Harry Anderson.
不是Bull 不是Harry Anderson
I got it. He's white.
我知道 他是白人
I know who it is.
我知道你说的是谁
What happens is, when
事情就是 以前
I don't have a man in my life, I tend to go a little crazy.
我没遇到真命天子 所以有点神经兮兮
Mmhmm. But I'm keeping it together now.
嗯哼 但是我现在不同了
And I wanted to tell you
我想告诉你
I'm not gonna try to hurt you guys anymore.
我不会再伤害你们了
Don't suppose I can get that in writing.
这大概没法写成保证书
You did try to blow me up on a boat.
不过你的确想把我炸死在船里
Sorry about that. Just don't piss me off again.
对不起了 别再惹我生气了
You all right?
你还好吧
"Oftentimes the heart acts
我常说表演要
without consulting the head, and thusly"-
由心而发 因为
Oh, I see you wasted no time in filling my seat hole.
你这么快就找人替代我了
Oh, no, no. I just came
不是 我过来只是
by so that you could say good-bye to these.
让你可以跟它们告别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦 别这样
It's the last time you're going to be seeing these.
这是你最后一次见它们了
How ironic. I just found out I'm staying.
真讽刺 我刚知道我会留下
Will you take these back?
召回它们吧
Okay, let's just all put our tops down.
你们先把衣服放下来
Just put 'em on down.
先放下来
You're not goin' to Vegas?
你不去拉斯维加斯了
Sadly, my wife said no to my dream.
我老婆不支持我的梦想
So I shall continue to toil through this waking life.
我只能继续生活在这个现实的世界里
Wow, you are so real. Why can't I meet someone like you?
真汉子啊 我怎么就遇不到你这样的呢
And Michael decided that
Michael决定
he better keep Kitty occupied with a man.
帮Kitty找个心理寄托
At least until after his meeting.
至少能顺利结束会面
Hey, gang, I got an idea. Tobias,
伙计们 我有个好主意
why don't you take Kitty out for the afternoon?
Tobias 你下午带着Kitty出去转转怎么样
Huh?
如何
Are you trying to set up your
你打算撮合你的
former assistant with your current assistant?
前助理和现助理
What a great idea for a Hugh Grant-Julia Roberts type movie.
简直就是休·格兰特和茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影桥段
I recently heard that the actor, John Larroquette,
我最近听说演员John Larroquette
was looking for a meaty character piece.
在寻找一个重要角色的演员
And so, free of obstacles...
现在 Michael神清气爽地
Michael prepared to sign the affidavit...
准备签署这份证词
maintaining he had no idea where his father was.
证明他不知道老爸在哪里
You have not been in contact with him.
你从没跟他联♥系♥过
Are you prepared to do that?
你确定要签署了吗
Officers!
警官
Michael, these men are here- just a little bit early-
Michael 他们提前埋伏在这里
because we have photographic evidence...
因为有照片证明
which discredits the affidavit you just signed.
你说谎了
Are those balls?
还是Tobias的蛋蛋吗
'Cause the last time we were here, they were balls.
上次我们看的时候 它们就是蛋蛋
These are not balls. This was taken with a traffic camera.
不是蛋蛋 这是监控器拍下来的
It shows you in your car
显示出在过去24小时内
with your father within the last 24 hours.
你和你父亲出现在你的车里
I wish they were balls.
还不如是Tobias的蛋蛋呢
Michael was in police custody...
Michael被警方控制了起来
after a photo ofhim helping his father escape had turned up.
因为有照片证明他帮助父亲潜逃
Did you see that picture? That's you, right?
你看见照片了吗 那是你 对吧
Were you holdin' up a photo of me or somethin'?
你当时拿的是我的照片还是什么别的
Of course you don't recognize it.
你当然看不出来
It's the card from the CD
那是唱片的内页
you didn't even open. You found that, did you?
你根本没拆开过的 你找到了
Right between the gearbox
就在变速杆和
and the "Pull back from aircraft" Lever.
手刹之间
So this is how you repay me for how I repay you?
你那样对你你就这样对我啊
I actually did not get a chance to listen to it yet.
我的确没有听过
Probably should've told you,
也许我该跟你说实话
but I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
但是我怕伤害你的感受
Oh, you're so sensitive.
你可真会说
Just like when you whipped up
就像你掉着眼泪说
those tears talking about how much you loved it.
你有多喜欢这张唱片一样
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表