剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Excuse me. Mrs. Fünke.
打扰一下 Fünke太太
Oh, this guy again. How is he, Doctor?
哦 又是他 怎么样了 医生
It, uh, looks like he's dead.
呃 他看起来像死了
Oh, my God! Oh, little guy!
哦 天啊 可怜的人儿
The tears aren't coming!
眼泪怎么还不来
The tears just aren't coming! Okay, okay.
眼泪就是不下来 好了好了
Uh, just to be clear-
呃 我只是想问清楚
Looks like he's dead, or he is dead?
他看起来好像死了 还是他真的死了
It just looks like he's dead.
看起来他好像死了
He's got, like, blue paint on him or something,
他好像 全身都涂蓝了还是什么的
but he's going to be fine.
不过他没大碍
What is wrong with you? What a doctor!
你有毛病啊 【哔】你个医生
I'll let you celebrate privately. Hey, we want this comped!
我给你们几分钟庆祝一下 嘿 我想要把这个记录在案
Well, I'm gonna I'm just gonna head out.
好了 我 我出去了
You don't need some, uh, piece of- uncle hanging around.
你们不需要有个叔叔在旁边
Hey, hey! That's not my dad.
嘿 他不是我爸爸
That's not the guy you want. If you want anybody, it's me.
他不是你们要找的那个人 如果你们需要逮捕某人的话 是我
What? Michael?
什么 Michael
Yeah. I gotta turn myself in or make bail...
我要主动自首了 你们可以八点来
uh, maybe by, like, 8:00.
呃 来保释我
Hey, hey, hey. That's enough.
嘿 嘿 够了
Whoa, hey. You might want to have that looked at.
哇哦 嘿 你可能需要去找个医生看看这里
Thanks, Mikey.
谢了 Mikey
They think I'm involved in this Iraq thing...
他们以为我参与了那个伊♥拉♥克♥的事情
and I can't prove that I'm not with Dad not around...
我不能证明我没有和爸爸合谋
so I need your help or I'm gonna go to jail.
所以我需要你们的帮助 不然我就要进监狱了
We've got the proof, Michael. Dad signed a contract with Saddam.
我们能证明 Michael 爸爸和萨♥达♥姆♥签了份合同
Hussein.
萨♥达♥姆♥侯赛因
Use it.
用它证明
If it makes your father look bad,
如果你担心会让你♥爸♥声名扫地的话
then so be it. He's long gone now.
随它去吧 反正他也不在这了
Hey, uh, where's the briefcase? Oscar has it.
嘿 呃 那个手提箱呢 Oscar拿了
Hey, I'm awfully sorry I'm late.
嘿 真的很抱歉我来晚了
I got here as fast as l- Oh, how is he?
我已经尽可能快的赶来了 他怎么样了
Did you just change your clothes?
你刚换了件衣服吗
Hey, look what I found on windowsill.
嘿 看我在窗台找到了什么
Just hat. Someone take wig.
只有帽子了 假发被拿走了
In fact, it was George Sr. Who took wig...
实际上 是George先生拿走了假发
Hit it! and was fleeing the country with the evidence...
走了 带着那个Michael急需的证据
Michael so badly needed.
逃走了
You made a huge mistake.
你犯了一个大错
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lindsay almost stumbles
Lindsay面对一个约会机会的时候
upon a dating opportunity. You look really hot.
几乎要高兴得结巴了 你看起来真是"热辣辣"啊
But instead, is admitted to the hospital with a fever of 104.
但最终却发烧到104度[40摄氏度]住进了医院
Michael finally gets the corporate checkbook...
Michael终于拿到了公♥司♥支票簿
only to find that the family has gotten to it first.
却发现家里已经有人先下手了
And Barry lands in jail.
Barry律师进了监狱
You're glad Tobias is pressing charges?
Tobias对你的正式控告让你感到开心吗
I am having the time of my life.
我在过我的人生
Hey. Hey, Dr. Hate.
嘿 嘿 恶魔医生
No touching!
禁止接触
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表