剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
This is your chance, huh?
今天可是你的好机会啊 对吧
With the big ribbon-cutters after all these years?
这么些年来终于有机会进行剪彩了
Well, actually, I figured, give Gob a chance, you know?
好吧 实际上 我想清楚了 给Gob个机会 你懂的
The guy doesn't get a whole lot of attention in this family.
他在整个家族里都不怎么受重视
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the president of the Bluth Company, Gob Bluth.
热烈欢迎布鲁斯企业总裁Gob Bluth
My brother wasn't optimistic it could be done.
我弟弟觉得我没办法建好这房♥子
But I didn't take "Wasn't optimistic it could be done"...
但是我并没有把他的话变成
for an answer.
交代给大众的答案
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们 我给你们
I present to you phase two of the Bluth Company.
展示的是布鲁斯公♥司♥的二♥期♥工程
A house truly solid as a rock.
一间像石头一样坚固的房♥子
But as it turns out...
结果事实证明
Michael was right to not be optimistic it could be done.
Michael说的不可能建好这座房♥子是对的
And Buster saw the chance to get injured enough...
Buster找到了足够致伤的好机会
to keep him out of the army.
以避免服兵役
But instead...
但是结果
got a glimpse inside. I can't look at that.
得到了一个看到屋内情景的机会 我都无法直视了
Unfortunately, Tobias had to.
很不幸 Tobias也看到了
I got the wrong homeless man.
我跟错流浪汉了
I am sorry. I was looking for Lindsay.
对不起 我在找Lindsay
You lied to me. You both lied to me. I'm goin'to war.
你对我撒谎 你们都对我撒谎了 我要去上战场
Buster, you can't! Yes, I can.
Buster 不要啊 不 我就要
I don't agree with your dirty doings here...
你们这种龌蹉的事情我可看不下去
but I will defend with my life your right to do it.
但是我誓死捍卫你做这件事情的权利
You planned this all along, didn't you, Michael?
这都是你一手策划好的吧 Michael
No, I didn't. I had no crew. I had no time. You set me up.
不 当然不是 我没有人手 没有足够的时间 你陷害我
Gob charged at Michael with the scissors...
Gob拿着剪子想报复Michael
but Michael, as he always did, picked rock-
但是Michael 正如他平常所做 选了石头
You wanted to make me look foolish! Put down the scissors.
你想让我出丑 放下剪子
Put 'em down. Foolish with scissors!
放下剪子 让我拿着剪子出丑
Which beat scissors.
石头赢过剪子
Unfortunately, the whole incident was covered by the paper.
很不幸 整个事件被报纸详尽报道了
Nobody looks good in this.
这事没人捞到好处
Especially that little dude. That's Ann.
特别是那个小伙计 那是Ann
Who's It doesn't matter. Listen.
谁 不用管她 听着
You know I didn't set you up, okay?
你知道我没有陷害你 对吧
I think the only reason you and I always fight...
我觉得我们两个一直斗来斗去的原因是
is that since we were little kids,
从我们很小的时候开始
Dad's always played us off each other.
老爸就总是让我们互相争斗
Dad always said that was your fault.
爸爸总说那是你的错
Anyway, what we oughta do is make a decision right now...
无论如何 我们现在必须做出一个决定
not to let Dad get in the middle of our relationship anymore.
不再让老爸干扰我们之间的关系
He's not even in town, and we're fighting. We're grown men.
他甚至都不在这儿 我们竟然还争来争去 我们是成人了
Yeah, let's just move on. Look at me.
是的 我们是该长大了 看着我
I'm the president of a company now.
我现在是公♥司♥的总裁
Oh, that's Dad's line. I bet he saw the paper.
哦 那是老爸的电♥话♥ 我打赌他肯定看到报纸了
Listen, if you want my respect, you won't answer that, okay?
听着 如果你想赢得我的尊重 你别接那电♥话♥
It's just gonna cause more problems.
这会引发更多的问题
Hello? They hung up.
喂 他们挂电♥话♥了
They hung up on me. Hiya, guys.
他们挂了我的电♥话♥ 嗨 伙计们
I couldn't get the money. I don't know what happened.
我没法搞来钱 我不知道发生了什么
I'm impressed you hung up. Did I hang up?
我很看好你挂了电♥话♥ 我刚刚挂了电♥话♥吗
I meant to hit speaker. Oh.
我本来是想打开免提的 哦
You gotta hit the line first.
你得先接通线路
I'm hitting both at the same time.
我是同时按下的
These are the lines. There's a line here. But she said
这些是线路 这些也是线路按钮 但是她说
It's line and then Hey.
先按线路再按啥 嗨
I don't wanna wait until Dad's dead for us to get along.
我不想等到老爸死了以后我们才能好好相处
But it was too late...
但是他们的关系修复得太晚了
as George Sr. Would be declared dead...
不到一个小时之后George先生
within the hour.
就被宣布遇刺身亡
From now on, we support each other.
从现在开始 我们互相扶持
We start with a clean slate.
我们从清理误会开始
Yeah. We almost did it though, didn't we?
好的 我们差点成功了 对吧
We almost pulled it off.
我们差点成功
No, it wasn't even close. Yeah, a lot of people got hurt.
没 还差的远 是 很多人受伤了
This was very, very bad. Not great. Not great.
这真是糟透了 不好 不好
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lindsay finds out the true identity ofher homeless man.
Lindsay发现流浪汉的真实身份
Look. You're a really nice chick, but I'm not homeless.
听着 你是个很不错的妞 但是我不是流浪汉
I'm Tom Jane.
我是Tom Jane
And even though Lindsay doesn't know who that is...
但是Lindsay 仍旧不知道他是谁...
hearing that he isn't homeless is good enough for her.
对她来说 知道他不是流浪汉就足够了
Buy me a drink? You're really sweet, but, no.
能请我喝杯酒吗 你很漂亮 但是算了
I'm Tom Jane.
我可是Tom Jane
And Lindsay, crushed and alone...
此时Lindsay崩溃而又孤单
for the first time misses her husband.
有史以来第一次想念她的丈夫
Tobias.
Tobias
Lindsay, I'm-
Lindsay 我在
Is that George Michael's diamond cream?
你身上涂得是George Michael的钻石面霜么
Oh, yes, well, I ran out of blue,
哦 是的 我没蓝色颜料了
and I couldn't find anything else.
我也找不到其它颜料了
I think my nipples are bleeding though.
我感觉我的咪♥咪♥正在流血
I don't know if you're supposed to use quite this much.
我不知道你一次有没有用过这么多
That guy's a jerk. No, I am.
那男的就是个混♥蛋♥ 不 我才是
No, no, I am.
不 不 我是
Because I think I need to go to the hospital right away...
因为我觉得我需要立马去医院
and see if I can't get some of
看能不能从我的
this diamond dust vacuumed from out of my lungs.
肺里面吸出来一些钻石面霜
This way.
这边走
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表