剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
First, it was "What's your son gonna think?"
首先 是"你儿子会怎么想"
And now you think you're having a baby...
现在你又觉得你有了一个孩子
because a woman who lies told you you weren't.
因为一个女骗子说不是你的
That's a great way to say that.
说得真好
We really do communicate well, do you know that?
你不觉得咱们沟通很到位么
Are you insane? You broke up with her because...
你脑袋让驴踢了么 你和她分手就因为
somebody who doesn't want you might be pregnant with your baby?
一个不爱你的女人没准怀了你的孩子
No, Sally broke up with me. And as for Maggie...
不是 Sally和我分手的 至于Maggie
I didn't even know that she was pregnant when I first saw her.
我刚遇到她时都不知道她怀孕了
All I could see was her giant chest- box.
我所见到的只是她傲人的双峰 是盒
She had this- Some people call it a chest. I call it a box.
她有 有人叫它峰 我叫它盒
She was holding this giant box.
她抱着一个大箱子
Maybe I should've just stayed out of it.
或许我不应该掺和
She did make it pretty clear that she doesn't want me around.
她的确表示不希望见到我
Come on, Michael. She's probably not even pregnant.
拜托 Michael 她没准根本没怀孕
You said she was carrying a big box?
你说她抱着大盒子
Pregnant women tend not to do that.
孕妇不应该那样做啊
It did say "60 pounds" On it.
上面还写着"60磅"
Okay, l-I've done this wrong.
好吧 我不该这样做的
I should've found out whether it was
在我告诉我理想女友之前
a real pregnancy before I told my dream girl about it.
我本应该搞清楚她是不是真的怀孕了
You know what I do, Mike? Check their urine.
知道我会怎么做吗 验尿
Make 'em pee in a cup, and pee in a cup right in front of me.
让他们尿在杯子里 当着我的面
Yeah, well, thanks, Gob. But,
好的 谢谢 Gob 但是
uh, I think we should just keep on lookin'.
我们还是继续观察吧
I don't know how I can make that sound like me.
怎么听也不像是我会说的话
So you get someone to break into her house, rig the toilet...
所以你派个人闯进她家 装备一下马桶
collect the pee, test it, and expose the lie.
搞点尿 验一下 然后揭穿谎言
I mean, I'd do it, but I'm goin' through a divorce here, guy.
我可以帮你 但是我正在办离婚
Oh, a pregnancy test.
验孕
There's something we never had, huh, Lindsay? Oh, no.
我们从没干过这个 Lindsay 没有
We had to create our little Frankenstein monster...
我们得创造属于我们的科学怪人
out of science and money and just a dash of-
不用科学和金钱 只是一点点
Maeby, what- H-How long have you been standing there?
Maeby 你在那站了多久了
I just walked in. Just walked in.
我刚进来 刚进来
Seems like only yesterday you
你从你妈妈肥沃的
were bursting forth from your mother's fertile womb.
子♥宫♥里蹦出来恍如昨♥日♥重♥现♥啊
You know what? Tobias and I
知道吗 Tobias和我
will break into her house and get the specimen.
会潜进她家帮你搞到尿样
We've been looking for a little excitement. Yeah!
我们需要一点激♥情♥ 好耶
It'll be fun.
肯定很好玩
We will be like Tracy and Hepburn.
我们就像Tracy和Hepburn
"What do you say, you old poop?"
"你说什么 你个糟老头"
Oh, God, he's Hepburn.
噢 天 他是Hepburn
I am done with Buster.
我受够Buster了
He pushes my buttons. That's all he does.
他一直在激怒我 他只会干这个
He also zips you up and sands your elbows.
他还帮你拉拉链 给你胳膊肘去死皮呢
Not anymore. No, no, no. He's pretending he's going to war.
再也不会了 不 他假装要去参战
Mr. Big Shot. God knows what he's really doing.
大人物啊 天知道他到底要干什么
Wait a minute. He said he's going to war? Aren't you worried?
等一下 他说他要去参战 你不担心么
Oh, you're sounding like your uncle.
你和你叔叔怎么一个口气
And I've had enough of his attitude too.
我也受够了他那态度
The boy is going to war. You're gonna have to face that.
那熊孩子要去参战了 你要面对现实
It's none of your business!
跟你有什么关系
He is my boy!
他是我的孩子
I need macaroons. Oh, you're high!
我需要杏仁饼干 你嗑药了
Oh, well, you can win every argument like that,
这招能让你赢了每次争吵
but that does not make you right.
但也不证明你是对的
I don't want you telling him you're his father! I need ice!
你不能告诉他你是他爸 我需要冰块
Can't you see you're in denial?
你没感觉到你在逃避么
You're high! You're drunk!
你嗑药了 你还喝醉了
Where did Buster say he was going? Iraq.
Buster有没有说要去哪 伊♥拉♥克♥
Which is a shot at your father.
会给你♥爸♥致命一击啊
Thank God he's not here to hear this.
谢天谢地他没在这听不到
Excuse me one second.
等我一下
It's the pipes. You know, Mother Lucille...
是管子在叫 你知道 Lucille妈妈
there's a psychological concept...
我觉得你的行为是
known as denial that I believe you're evincing.
心理学概念上的否认
It's when a thought is so hateful...
当一个想法太可憎的时候
that the mind literally rejects it.
你的大脑会自动拒绝它
You are a worse psychiatrist than you are a son-in-law...
比起女婿你作为精神学家更糟糕
and you will never get work as an actor...
你永远不会当上演员的
because you have no talent.
因为你没有天赋
Well, if she's not going to say anything,
如果她什么都不说
I certainly can't help her.
那我也无能为力
And Maeby saw a way to help her cousin.
这时Maeby想到如何帮助她表哥了
I know how to get rid of Ann. You put her in a room with Gangy.
我知道如何摆脱Ann了 让她和奶奶同处一室
She'll criticize her away.
她会把Ann逼走
But what would Gangy have to criticize about Ann?
但奶奶能批评Ann的地方在哪呢
Oh, George Michael-
噢 George Michael
In the attic, Michael met with George Sr...
在阁楼上 Michael见了偶然听到
who'd overheard about Buster.
Buster消息的老George
He can't go. You can't let him.
他不能走 你不能让他走
I command you.
我命令你
I really hate it when you put on the God costume.
我真讨厌你穿上帝戏服的时候
George Sr. Had always worn the God costume...
老George在每年的古典艺术装扮盛典
at the annual Living Classics Pageant...
都会扮成上帝
where he and Buster
他和Buster都要
re-created Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam.
重现米开朗琪罗的<亚当的创造>
What if I never get a chance
要是我没机会
to reach out and touch that hand of his again?
再伸手去碰触他的玉指怎么办
I gotta go to him. Pop, you're a wanted man.
我得去找他 你是通缉犯啊
You cannot risk leaving the attic all the time.
你不能总是涉险离开阁楼
Oh, when? When have I ever left the attic?
什么时候 我什么时候离开过阁楼了
Two days ago. Right? Saw you floating around the Ford dealership.
2天前 看到你在福特代理商那儿转悠了
Yeah, well, have you seen the new Ford Mustang?
是 你看到新的福特野马了么
You could hump that hood.
你也会想上去开一开
And Michael set the plan in motion to get...
Michael正在筹划让
Maggie out of her house. Hi, Maggie.
Maggie走出家门 你好 Maggie
Are you blind again? For the pizza guy.
你又瞎了么 为了送比萨的人
I give him a five. I tell him to keep the change.
我给他5美元 让他不要找钱了
What are you doin' here, Michael? I'm with a client.
你怎么在这 Michael 我在陪客户
Is that the pizza? No!
是送比萨的么 不是
You'll get your pizza.
你会得到你的比萨的
She's taking the stand tomorrow. I want to make sure it creaks.
她明天就要出庭作证了 我希望一切进展顺利
There's so much I don't understand about the law.
关于法律这些东西我有好多不懂的
Look, Maggie, if this child is mine, I really need to know.
Maggie 如果孩子是我的 你一定要告诉我
So can you spare a few minutes
你能腾出几分钟给
for someone who might be the father of your baby?
没准是你孩子父亲的人么
Of course I can.
当然可以
Okay. But it's not you.
好 但真不是你
Oh, for God's sakes.
发发慈悲吧
Oh, come on!
拜托
Fine. Let me get Miss Fat Ass outta here...
好吧 先让我送大屁♥股♥小姐出去
and I'll meet you in the car. Okay.
然后我们车里见 好
Meanwhile, on the other side of Maggie's house...
同时 在Maggie房♥子的另一边
Lindsay and Tobias were putting their plan into action.
Lindsay和Tobias要付诸行动了
I'm cloaking myself in her scent. Oh! She's not blind.
我先把自己隐藏在她的气味里 她不是瞎子
Well, she was when she bought this.
她买♥♥这个的时候是
Oh, my God! That's her! Get in the tub!
天哪 她来了 快进浴缸
Buster, meanwhile, received an unexpected visitor.
同时 Buster迎来了一位不速之客
I want you to know that it's okay for you to hide.
我想让你知道你可以躲起来
A man can hide. There's a quiet courage in that.
一个可以躲藏的男人 这需要很大的勇气
You're a good uncle.
你是个好叔叔
I'm not your uncle. I'm your father.
我不是你叔叔 我是你♥爸♥爸
What? Quiet courage.
什么 宁静的勇气
Quiet courage. Hide.
宁静的勇气 躲起来
But Buster was confused.
但Buster搞错了
You lied to me. Uncle Oscar's my father.
你骗我 Oscar叔叔是我爸
He just told me so. And maybe you're not even my real mother.
他刚刚告诉我的 没准你都不是我亲妈
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表