剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
When do you start being my mole at my company?
你什么时候可以进公♥司♥做我的线人
Actually, Michael turned me down for the job.
实际上 Michael拒绝了我为他工作的要求
What?
什么
Something to do with their housing order being cut back.
因为他们的建房♥订单被削减了
Oh, my God, that's a horrible sign- Ow! Damn it!
老天 那是个不好的预兆 噢 该死的
I'm the authority, so I will save the company.
我就是个权威人士 我可以救回公♥司♥的
And I say no videotape. Ooh!
我不需要录像
You oughta take a sick day.
你要请病假了
Get out of that office. Don't count on it, Dad.
不要工作了 别妄想了 老爸
And Michael was finally ready to make his son watch him drive.
然后Michael终于让他儿子观摩他开车了
All right, stair car basics.
好的 关于梯车的基本常识
In order to get this thing up to a minimum speed...
要把这家伙开到最低速度的话
You gotta jam on the gas pedal for about a minute, okay?
你要踩着油门一分钟不放开 懂吗
But in order to slow this thing down...
但如果想要减速的话
You gotta get almost immediately back on the brake pedal...
你要立马踩刹车
'Cause you got about two tons of stairs behind you.
因为后面差不多两吨♥重的楼梯加大了惯性
We're gonna cover the hydraulic flaps and the riser system...
我要告诉你怎么逃避搭便车的基本方法
After I tell you the basics about how to avoid a hop-on.
然后我们再讲一下液压机翼还有升降系统
But the first thing we're gonna go over- Ow!
首先我们要复习的是
And that's when Michael
之后Michael就觉得
Decided that perhaps it was time for a sick day.
或许他真的要请病假了
Let's go over the route to the hospital. Ow!
咱们先复习到医院的路怎么走
My baby is sick, but Mother is here to nurse you.
我的宝贝儿子病了 妈妈过来照顾你了
Well, now I'm a little sicker.
现在我觉得更加不舒服了
Well, don't you worry about work today.
你不用担心工作了今天
I am ready and willing to step up and take over.
我准备好接替你了
Yeah, and I'll get George Michael ready for his driving test.
是的 我会帮George Michael准备驾驶考试
No, no, no. I'm gonna teach him when I get out.
不 我出院后再教他的
And no one's taking over for me at the Bluth Company.
并且没人要接管布鲁斯公♥司♥
Michael, this is what we talked about.
Michael 这是我们说好的了
I'm sure they'll do just fine without you.
我相信你不在他们一样可以照常工作的
Well, you're wrong, because we're in crisis there.
那你错了 因为我们公♥司♥陷入了危机中
They need to know that I'm in charge and I'm in con-
员工们需要知道我掌控着一切
I'm peeing. Am I peeing?
我在撒尿 我是在撒尿吗
I'm sorry. We gave you a little something to relax you.
不好意思 我们给了些药让你放松下来
It may have taken the tingle out of your genitals.
那些药会让你感觉不到生殖器的刺痛
Oh, no. You're not taking care of my son.
噢 不 你不准给我儿子治病
I'm sorry to say this
很遗憾告诉你们
But it's too late for me to do anything for your son.
现在我什么都做不了了
Let him keep talking.
让他继续说
Because Dr. Stein here has already been assigned to his case.
因为Stein医生是你的主治医生了
You're lucky. He's the best. Well, only in the county.
你很幸运 他是最好的 只是镇里最好的而已
But I'm certainly good enough to take out that appendix of yours.
但足够让我帮你切除阑尾了
Appendix? I don't buy it. Could be a hernia.
阑尾 我不相信 可能是氙气
Or it could be your colon.
又或者可能是结肠的问题
I'd want to get in there and find some answers.
我真想进去里面一探究竟
Well, I am the best doctor in the state.
我是全国最好的医生
But if you don't trust my decisions-
但你们如果不相信我的诊断的话
No, no, no. No. You're the doctor.
不不不 你是医生
You see, he's the authority here.
你们看到了吗 他是这里的权威人士
We need to respect him
我们要尊重他
Just like the employees at the Bluth Company need to respect me.
就像公♥司♥里的员工要尊重我一样
Okay, I'm going to put you
好的 我要把你跟这台机器连起来
On this machine to slow down your heart rate.
以减缓你的心跳速率
Hopefully not too slow,
希望不要跳得太慢
because it's already dangerously slow as it is.
因为现在已经慢得很危险了
Whatever you think, Doctor.
悉随尊便 大夫
Meanwhile, Gob was still trying to arrange his comeback in magic.
与此同时 Gob还在为他的出山之作做准备
So I'd be a magician and you'd be my assistant?
那我来做魔术师 而你是我的助手
Well, on paper, yes.
书面上是这样的
But once the show starts,
但节目开始之后
And you ram that sword through my belly...
你用剑刺穿我肚子的时候
People will know that I'm
人们就会知道
the one who belongs back in the Alliance.
我才是那个应该回归联盟里的魔术师
The kind of trick that I can put on a DVD, like Tony Wonder does.
那种可以制成DVD的魔术 像Tony Wonder一样
Tony Wonder had startled the world
Tony Wonder把他自己放进
By baking himself into a loaf of bread.
一块面包里烘烤的魔术震惊了全球
He sold the DVD's of it on his Web site...
他在网上卖♥♥这个魔术的DVD
Which many claimed suffered due to its popup ads. Thanks.
但人们都说受不了网站的弹出广♥告♥ 谢谢
I'm finally being treated like a real person,
我终于被当人看待了
not some deformed-
而不是怪胎
Ah! Hook! Forgot about that thing, Elephant Man.
啊 钩子 我差点忘了这玩意 象人
Gonna have to figure out
要想个办法
Something to do so that people can look at you...
让观众看着你但是又不会
Without wanting to kill themselves.
让他们难受得想要自杀呢
That night, George Sr. heard about Michael's illness.
当天晚上 老George得知了Michael的病情
The employees are gonna panic.
公♥司♥的员工会很恐慌的
They need to know that someone's in control.
他们得知道公♥司♥有个管事的人
And how do we do that? Booyah!
那我们怎么做呢 看这个
And at the Gothic Castle...
在哥特城♥堡♥那边
Buster had been outfitted
Buster装上了
with a mechanical Halloween hand. - Whoa!
万圣节用的机械手
Looks like you've got some dirty ears.
看来你耳朵不太干净哦
Well, you're not on the banned list, so you can go on at 6:00.
你没在黑名单上 你可以在六点钟表演
Six? Looks like you'll be my opener.
六点钟 看来你是我的开场嘉宾
Tony Wonder!
Tony Wonder
You like bread?
喜欢吃面包吗
Yeah. Have some.
喜欢 来点
Wow, it's warm. How did you do that?
哇 还是热的呢 你怎么能做到的
Oh, ho, ho. Magicians only.
噢噢噢 只能跟同行说
I folded it up into some squares,
我把面包对折起来
and I put it in a pouch under my shirt...
然后放在衬衣里面的袋子里
and then I pull it out,
最后把它拿出来
and I make it look like it came out of my skin.
看起来就像是从我皮里掰出来一样
Wow, that sounds easy. Keep it to yourself.
哇 听上去很简单 不要跟别人说哦
And good luck up there tonight.
今晚表演顺利
And you! You'll get there someday.
还有你 有一天你也能做到的
I started out as a little "W." Somehow I became a big one.
我刚开始也是小喽啰 后来我就出名了
I don't even know how it happened. All right?
我也不知道我自己怎么做到的
My eye!
我的眼睛
Enjoy the Hanukkah cookie, man.
享受你的光明节曲奇吧 兄弟
What a cool guy.
好牛的人啊
Tobias had been sent to the office by George Sr.
老George让Tobias去了公♥司♥
My name is Dr. Tobias Funke and I'll be filling in for Michael,
我是Tobias Funke医生 将代替Michael管理公♥司♥
who is not sick.
他并没有生病
In fact, just today I saw a sliver of his buttocks...
其实今天我才见过他那
and they're as fresh and
像佐治亚鲜桃一样
firm as a Georgia peach, so not to worry.
粉♥嫩♥和结实的小屁屁 所以不用担心
But before you all rise up and say,
但在你们站起来高呼
"Well, let's make this man our leader,"
"你做我们的领袖吧"之前
well, I think that won't be necessary after you see this.
看完这个之后 你们大可不必这么做
Is this right?
这么放对吗
Meanwhile, Lindsay had also violated Michael's authority...
与此同时 Linsay教George Michael开车
and was teaching George Michael to drive.
也破坏了Michael的威信
Are you sure you don't want me to watch you for a while?
你确定我不用先看一下你怎么开车的吗
Driving is about confidence, George Michael.
开车最重要的是信心 George Michael
Jam on it! It feels great, right?
踩油门 感觉很好是吧
Now, put your foot on the brake. There's a light in a half mile.
踩一下刹车 前方半英里有个红绿灯
Meanwhile, Buster and Gob had begun...
与此同时 Buster和Gob
the Sword of Destiny illusion at the Gothic Castle.
在哥特城♥堡♥里开始了"命运之剑"幻术的表演
Stop it, Buster.
停下来 Buster
And now our magic trick. Illusion.
接下来看我们的魔术 是幻术
Silence, slave!
闭嘴 奴隶
In this magic trick, I'm going to put a sword...
在这个魔术中 我要把剑
through my assistant's tummy. - No patter.
插♥进♥我的助手的肚子里 别剧透
May I have the trick sword, please?
把道具剑拿来吧
It's a real sword, master.
那是把真剑 主人
Ooh! Hoo, hoo, hoo! We've got 'em.
噢噢噢 吸引到观众了
I'm gonna milk this for a minute.
我再来添点料
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表