剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, they're gonna think that I'm there. Ow! But not to worry.
噢 他们会以为我在那儿 但不用担心
Tobias said he's handling it with the F.B. I...
Tobias说他正在跟联邦调查局交涉
and the employees have everything under control.
公♥司♥的员工已经把公♥司♥的事处理好了
No, that's the worst thing possible.
不 那才是最糟糕的事
They think the company's in trouble and that I'm in Iraq.
他们以为公♥司♥不行了 还以为我在伊♥拉♥克♥
I gotta get down there. I need your car keys.
我要去一趟公♥司♥ 车钥匙给我
And so Michael and George Michael headed to the office.
就这样Michael和George Michael往公♥司♥赶
Right here, gentlemen. Which is how Tobias missed him.
就在这里 Tobias就这样跟他擦身而过
Michael Bluth is not
Michael Bluth并没有在
in Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥
Michael, back to bed with you. You look awful.
Michael 快点上♥床♥吧 你看起来不太好
Michael rushed to the office
Michael赶到公♥司♥
only to find that his worst fears had come true.
发现他担心的事情果然发生了
We're too late. It's gone.
我们来得太迟了 什么都没了
Everybody said that I was too controlling...
他们都说我是操纵狂
but I walk away for one minute, look what happens to the company.
但你看我一走开 公♥司♥都成什么样了
I mean, this is why I didn't want- Damn it!
这就是我不想 该死的
Dad, you should probably take it easy.
爸 你不要那么激动
I said that this would happen. Didn't I?
我都说了这事会发生的
I said respect my authority, but no one would listen.
我说过要尊重我的权威 可就是没人听
Everybody had their own better id- Ow!
每个人都有更好的想
And maybe it was the stress or even the misplaced snippers...
也许是压力 又或许是那把剪刀
but Michael had never felt worse.
Michael从来没这么疼过
However, thanks to taking on his authority,
然而 反抗了他的权威后
the employees had never felt better.
员工从来没这么开心过
Ted? Oh, hey, Michael. Good news.
Ted Michael 好消息
We leased the top floor to another company and moved down here.
我们搬了下来 把顶楼租给了另一家公♥司♥
But we can stay in business
这样我们不用多建房♥子
without having to build the extra houses.
也能正常开工了
We did it. We did it!
我们做到了 我们做到了
You're goin' down, right? Whoo!
你要下楼吧 耶
And back at the Gothic Castle, Gob was performing his illusion.
哥特城♥堡♥那儿 Gob在表演他的幻术
Hey, after I cut the candle in half,
我砍断蜡烛之后
switch out the real sword for the fake one.
你就去把真刀换成假刀
What are you doin'? I'm Gob Bluth.
你在干嘛 我是Gob Bluth
I'm the real magician. This man is only the assistant.
我才是魔术师 这家伙只是助手而已
Buster, the sword.
Buster 把剑拿来
Handle first. Handle first.
先给我 先给我
Oh, my fingers!
噢 我的手指
He cut off my- fingers!
他砍断了我[哔]的手指
Oh! No!
噢 不
Guy is good. Damn good. Bravo!
这家伙有两下子 漂亮
I'm not kidding! He cut off my- fingers!
我没装啊 他真的砍断了我[哔]的手指
I didn't know we had taquitos. More! More!
原来我们有墨西哥卷啊 再来一个
And Michael came to a decision.
Michael下定了决心
You know what, George Michael?
知道吗 George Michael
I think I'm going to give up some of my authority, starting now.
从现在开始 我要放下我的权威形象
You drive home. All right?
你开车回家 行吗
Unfortunately, Michael's decision to let his son...
很不幸地 Michael让他儿子
drive a car with a more responsive gas pedal...
驾一辆加油踏板灵敏的车
was not a good decision.
并不是一个明智的决定
Your leg's gonna be fine, Michael.
你的腿会没事的 Michael
And I wouldn't worry about getting hit by any more cars.
你不用担心再次被车撞倒了
I've shortened your calf muscles
因为我缩短了你的小腿肌肉
to theoretically increase your jumping ability.
理论上可以增强你的弹跳力
But if it works, I could be the best in the world.
如果成功了 我就是全世界最好的医生了
I want the other doctor back.
我还是想换回原来的医生
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Michael gets a new roommate.
Michael有个新室友
Your fingers have been perfectly reattached.
你的手指完美地重新接上了
Go ahead, take a look.
看看吧
My middle finger and index finger are-
我的中指跟食指
Switched for the first time ever.
有史以来第一次调换位置了
Nice job, Frank. Amazing.
干得漂亮 Frank 太棒了
And the F.B.I. Finds footage
联邦调查局的人发现
more troublesome than they'd originally thought.
那录影带比他们想象中更烦人
It appears there was something else on the videotape.
貌似录影带上还有其他东西
We think it's a terrorist training film.
我们觉得那是训练恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的录像
You're not half the man he was!
你打不过他的
This kid's got moves.
这小子有两下啊
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表