剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I prefer an older man.
我喜欢比我大的男人
Hey, I'm free after the show. I said older, Bob, not dad.
嗨 演出结束后赏个脸 我只是说比我略大 Bob 你都能当我爸了
I swore I'd never say his name again, but...
我曾发誓再也不提起他的名字 但
it's time to call you-know-who.
是时候向"那个人"求助了
"You-know-who"Was an army sergeant named Bill Anderson.
"那个人"是名叫Bill Anderson的中士
He and Lucille were an item before she left him for Oscar.
在Lucille搭上Oscar之前 他们可是一对金童玉女
At the studio, Tobias
在试镜工作室里 Tobias
began to create buzz around the watercooler.
开始在饮水机周围引起喧哗
That Feake is some kind of something.
那个Funke[Tobias的姓]可不是个一般人哪
Boy, this Funke is all anybody's ever talking about.
几乎人人都会谈到他
So sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Funke is.
真是厌倦了人人都说他多么出色
Overrated. I'll just move- I'm sorry.
言过其实了 我要把这个换个位置 抱歉
Okay. We're okay. Okay.
没事 没事 一切正常
Meanwhile, Maeby looked
同时 Maeby在找没人的办公室
for an empty office to call George Michael.
给George Michael打电♥话♥
Where are you? I bought you a day.
你在哪呢 我都给你拖延了一天了
I can't put this book report off forever.
我不能永远拖着读书报告不写啊
Sorry, is this your office?
打扰了 这是你的办公室吗
No. I'm just sitting behind
不是 我只是刚好坐在别人的桌子后面
someone else's desk pretending these are my kids.
假装照片里的人是我的小孩
Can you get Jude Law in here for a meeting?
你能把裘德 洛找来给我见个面吗
Oh, I'm just a reader. A reader?
哦 我只是个审稿人 审稿人
Yeah. I need a report by tomorrow.
是的 明天给我提交一份这本书的报告
Before gym-lunch... with Jim... Carrey.
在体育课 哦不 在我和金 凯利共进午餐之前
It's the Grinch guy. You're too young.
他主演了<偷走圣诞节> 你还太年轻
So get this. Sitwell loved my ideas.
听好了 Sitwell很喜欢我的主意
Well, my ideas and I knew it. That's great.
那是我出的主意 看吧 不错吧
You know, Dad never
老爸从没赞赏过其中
complimented any of those. Here's the thing.
任何一个建议 这样
I need more. There were 34 proposals in there.
我需要更多的建议 你手头已经有34个提案了
You'd be amazed how fast
你根本不知道当你把它们
they come out when you read them all in a row.
连起来读时 速度有多么惊人
"Thirty-one, bamboo floor upgrades.
"31 换成竹木地板
Cheaper, stronger." I can't read this word.
实惠又结实" 这个词儿念啥
"Thirty-two, wireless 'crapability."' That one explains itself.
"32 无线 狗屁[容量]" 这个无需我解释
"Thirtythree" Gob, that was sixmonths' worth of work.
"33" Gob 这是我6个月的心血
You can't just blurt them all out at once. Mr. Bluth.
你不能直接一次全部说出来 Bluth先生
He's coming. I've got to go. You blew them away.
他来了 我挂了啊 你给他们上了生动的一课
Bought you something. Maybe we can play catch sometime.
给你买♥♥了个东西 没事儿的时候我们可以玩玩接球
Gob's own father had only once played catch with him.
即使是亲生父亲 Gob也只和他玩过一次接球
And it ended as badly as any game of catch could end.
而且结果极尽糟糕之能事
White power! Better yet, maybe we can play ball on Saturday.
你是白人你就浪了 也许这个周六我们就可以一起玩了
I'll meet you there. I've got a neck hair fitting at 11:00.
我们到时再见 11点我要去取戴在颈部的头发配件了
Gob was both angry... and overwhelmed...
Gob很生气 但又被眼前这个好似父亲的人
by the approval from this new father figure.
那关爱的眼神给融化了
It was confusing.
真是让人困惑
Michael was less torn and went to brag to his father.
Michael感到没那么受伤了 就跑去老爹面前炫耀
So, apparently my ideas aren't so bad,
这么看来我的建议根本没那么糟
and that comes from Sitwell himself.
Sitwell亲口夸赞的
You let your ideas go to Sitwell?
你告诉Sitwell你的建议了
Uh, no. I gave them to Gob...
呃 没有 我只是告诉了Gob
who, uh, works there now.
他现在给Sitwell打工
You let Gob go to Sitwell?
你让Gob去了Sitwell那里
What'd I tell you? I told you "Don't let him go." I know.
我是怎么给你说的 我说过了 "要留住他" 我知道
But my point is that I do all the work,
但我坚持由我来掌全局
Pop. He makes all the plays.
就这样 但我们要靠他打球啊
Don't you understand?
你糊涂了吗
He was the best softball player in the league.
他可是队里最出色的的球员
Gob was especially gifted at sacrificing his body for the play.
Gob在打球方面特别擅长奉献自己的身体
Play's at second. Play's at second.
第二回合 第二回合
Yeah! Suck on that, Sitwell.
太棒了 你没戏了 Sitwell
Although at times, even that wasn't enough.
尽管有些时候 他还不止如此
Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run, you moron.
你刚才那个小鸟叉腿跳让我们丢了一分 你个蠢蛋
Why do you think Sitwell hired him?
你觉得Sitwell为什么要雇用他
You can't do this. You're gonna lose the game,
你不能这样做 你会输掉比赛
the company, and you can't do this.
输掉公♥司♥ 你不能这样做
What are you saying? If I win the game,
你的意思是 如果我赢得了比赛
you're comfortable with me running the company?
你就放心把公♥司♥交给我来管 是吗
That's what I'm saying. I'll win the game.
是的 我一定会赢得比赛的
And I'll show him that his little plan didn't work, all right?
我要让他明白他那点小计谋是不会成功的 好吗
We can build houses. We can win games.
我们不但能开♥发♥房♥地♥产♥还能赢得比赛
That is what I wanna hear.
这才是我儿子
We can win games.
我们能赢得比赛
Lindsay, did that oven vent hit you? Your foot is bleeding.
Lindsay 那个烤箱罩砸着你了吗 你的脚在流血
My foot is bleeding. -
我的脚在流血
Teamocil may cause numbness of the extremities.
团结药丸会引起手足麻木
You're gonna be able to play on our team, right?
你会加入我们的队 对吗
Why do you think I'm taking Teamocil? To curb your sex drive.
你觉得我为什么要吃团结药丸呢 来克制你的性♥欲♥
That's right. What team are you talking about?
答对啦 你说的什么队来着
It may also cause short-term memory loss.
该药物还会导致短时失忆
Okay. Looks like I'm gonna
好吧 看来我还是需要
need that female backup player after all.
咱们的替补选手了
And Ann's really good at softball, huh? Yeah. She's amazing.
Ann 垒球打的真的很好吗 是的 她非常出色
You know, she's got this low
她的重心很低
center of gravity. You can't knock her over.
所以你绊不倒她的
Well, I could knock her over.
我可以绊倒她
Dad, I'm telling you, you can't.
爸 你别不相信 你做不到的
They call her "The Wall," You know?
别人都叫她"人墙" 知道吗
Well, that's great. But I
正好 但我还是能
could knock her over. I won't, but I could.
绊倒她 我不会故意那样 但是我有这个能力
And Lucille called on an old lover. William?
Lucille来到老情人的办公室 小威威
Yes, ma'am? You don't remember me?
有什么事吗 你不记得我了吗
General Anderson had done three tours of duty in Vietnam...
Anderson将军在越南执行过三次任务
but the only memory he'd blocked
但他唯一不记得的就是
was being left by Lucille. Oh, God. That touch.
就是Lucille甩了他 哦 天啊 这熟悉的手感
Oh, how could I forget? Pat? Lucille.
我怎能忘记呢 莫非是Pat 小女Lucille
I could never forget that touch.
我永远不会忘记这温柔的抚摸
Bill, they're shipping my son Buster off.
Bill 我的儿子Buster就要被送走了
I can't have that happen.
我绝不能让这种事发生
I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do.
抱歉 我爱莫能助
Is there anything I can do?
那有我能为大人效劳的吗
Maybe if you... go downtown.
也许你可以...用"口"为我服务
Oh, I haven't done that in 30 years.
哦 我都30年没练了
You make me want to puke, Bluth!
Bluth 你能再恶心点么
And so, Buster was pulled out of combat training-
Buster被开除出格斗训练队
Put 'em down and halt! and put into U.S.O. Training.
放下枪 立正 他被送到了美国劳军联合组织
It jolts
晃是能晃
And back at Gob's new office.
把目光重新投向Gob的新办公室里
but it's not really doing it right now.
但晃的不正常啊
Michael. Do you still need those ideas?
Michael 你还需要我的那些提议吗
Come on. Are you kidding me? I can't let Sitwell down.
必须的啊 你在给我开玩笑吗 我不能让Sitwell失望啊
LI'm desperate here. Then I'll make you a deal.
我现在非常需要这些提议 那我们来做个交易
I want you to throw the softball game. Never!
我要你故意在垒球比赛上失分 没门儿
He gave me this. Of course he did.
他说还送了我这个 他当然会这样做
Why do you think he hired you?
你想过他为什么要雇用你吗
He liked my ideas.
他喜欢我的提议
They were my ideas, and, no, he didn't.
那是我的提议 而且 他并不喜欢
He wants you for the softball game
他想要你为他的垒球队效力
because he's trying to make our family look foolish.
因为他想要让我们的家族丢脸
I knew you had bad ideas. All right, we'll play him.
我就知道你歪点子多 好吧 我们来整整他
I'll throw that softball game.
我会故意失掉分数的
Nobody makes a fool of our family without my help.
没有我 咱们家怎么能丢脸呢
Tobias had talked up the name Funke, and it was time to audition.
Tobias不停地宣传着Funke这个名字 直到试镜的时候
What's your name? Tobias.
报上名来 Tobias
He's too short. Give it to the guard.
他太矮了 让那个保安来演
Oh. L- I'm not. L- On camera, I seem much taller.
我 我不矮 在镜头里看我可高呢
And Maeby picked up the reader's report,
Maeby也拿到了别人写的读书报道
which had now become her book report.
不过现在成了她的
Whatcha got there? I can't really discuss it.
手里拿的什么 这是机密
If you wanna get it made, I'm the guy who has to see it.
如果你想让它投入制♥作♥的话 就必须经过我
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表