剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
My hand! My hand!
我的手 我的手
And the audience wasn't
不只台下的观众
the only one impressed by the performance.
被他们的表演震撼到
Bravo. Hey, give us a sec, would you, Candida?
太棒了 让我们单独聊聊 Candida
My brother's widow. It's- up.
我哥哥的遗孀 [哔]透了
Hey, so the accident angle. Right on.
插♥进♥去的角度 刚刚好
Oh, thank you, very much. No, thank you.
噢 非常感谢 不 是我谢你
The "How'd he do dats?" Ate it up.
"大惊小怪们"都乐疯了
Sorry. That's what we call the audience.
不好意思 我们这么称呼观众的
No, l-I know- I know about all that. Used to have a solo act.
我懂的 我以前也试过一个人表演
There was talk of boiling me into a bisque at one point.
曾经有个"把我煮成浓汤"魔法轰动一时
Not registering. But you hitched your wagon to the right star.
没印象 你找对人帮忙了
I want you guys on my next DVD.
我想让你们出现在我的下张DVD
You want us for Use Your Illusion?
你是说<运用你的幻想>吗
Actually, some band has got the rights to that title.
事实上 有个乐队用了这个名字了
So, I'm thinkin', like, Use Your Illusion II.
我在想改用<运用你的幻想2>
But, yeah, meet me out there tomorrow.
明天在那里等我吧
And, uh, if you get thirsty-
还有 如果你们渴了的话
Have a free round of drinks, courtesy of Tony Wonder.
去喝杯免费饮料吧 由Tony Wonder提供
It's a Subway Sub Club card. That's a magician.
是赛百味的积分卡 那才是真正的魔术师
Oh, it still needs three stamps.
噢 还需要盖三个章
Michael had just come around from his appendectomy.
Michael刚从阑尾切除手术中醒来
Give me the phone. I want
那电♥话♥给我
to call George Michael, tell him I'm okay.
我想打电♥话♥给George Michael报平安
He's on his way here. We passed him on the road.
他正在来的路上了 我们帮他通过了考试
He was doing really well. Had his first hop-on.
他表现得很出色 还第一次让人搭了便车
What are you talking about? He's driving?
你在说什么 他开车了
I told Lindsay not to teach him.
我都叫了Lindsay不要教他了
I was going to videotape that hop-on.
我还想拍下这个过程的
Hey, Dad. How're you feeling?
老爸 感觉怎么样
Bad, George Michael. I just
不好 George Michael
found out Lindsay's teaching you how to drive.
我知道了Lindsay教你开车了
Yeah. She's still trying to get
是啊 她正忙着把梯子
the stairs unwedged from the emergency room overhang.
从急诊室的门梁上拔♥出♥来♥呢
I was gonna teach you. You know that.
你知道 本来应该是我教你的
Justforget everything she told you, and we'll start over.
把她教你的东西都忘了 我要重新教
Oh, for God's sake. Tobias is right.
看在老天的份上 Tobias说得没错
What? You have to control everyone's life.
什么 你要操纵所有人的生活
I don't know where you get that from.
都不知道你从谁身上遗传下来的
Oscar, stop licking that sore.
Oscar 不要再舔你的伤口了
I'm not. Well, the operation went pretty smoothly.
人家哪有 手术很成功
But once I got in there, the appendix wasn't so inflamed. D'oh.
但我开进去后发现阑尾没有发炎 啊哦
I knew it. Okay. Well, can we get me out of here?
我就知道 好吧 我可以出院了吗
I gotta retrain my son how to drive,
我要重新教我儿子如何开车
and I need to stop by the office...
然后去一下公♥司♥
to make sure my business doesn't go to hell.
确保我的生意没有变成一塌糊涂
And, not so fast, Michael.
别那么急 Michael
There seems to be a bacterial infection from the operation...
这次手术可能造成了细菌感染
which left an abscess in your abdominal wall.
而且在你腹壁上留下了个脓疮
I know, it's pretty gross. It could heal on its own.
是挺恶心的 但它会自动愈合的
But I say we go in there Dr. Stein-style and cut it out.
但我想用Stein医生式的方法切除它
I want to show these interns
让这些实习生领略一下
what the best doctor in Southern California can do.
南加州最佳医生的真功夫
Well, I respect your decision. I'll check on you soon.
我尊重你的决定 我先帮你检查一下
Michael, this crazy point you're
Michael 这样子来证明
trying to make about respecting authority is absurd.
尊重权威的做法实在是太荒谬了
And one day, you're gonna wake up
总有一天 你会发现
and find out it has caused you nothing but trouble.
这样子做只会对你有害无益
And you are peeing again.
你现在又在撒尿了
And as the anesthesia took hold...
麻药渐渐发挥作用
Michael realized he was going to wake up to nothing but trouble.
Michael意识到他这么做真的有害无益
The F.B.I. has pinpointed the
联邦调查局已经锁定了George Bluth
location of escaped convict George Bluth today...
逃狱后躲藏的位置
thanks to a tape turned in by a rabid and disgruntled employee.
多亏了一个患狂犬病 对公♥司♥不满的员工
The F.B.I. has matched the design of the attic
联邦调查局将萨♥达♥姆♥在伊♥拉♥克♥的房♥子中的阁楼
to one of Saddam Hussein's Iraqi houses.
与之对照 发现完全吻合
And it appears his son is with him. This is my demand.
似乎他儿子也在 这是我的要求
Booyah!
抓到你了
Buster and Gob were waiting to meet with Tony Wonder.
Buster和Gob在等着跟Tony Wonder见面
All right. He's gonna lowball us,
好了 他会压我们价的
so just let me do the talking, all right, Busty?
所以让我谈就好了 行吗 Busty
This DVD is the destiny the sword has chosen for me.
这DVD是命运之剑帮我选择的
I wonder where he is.
我想知道他在哪
Did somebody say, "Wonder"?
是不是有人说"惊叹"了
He just appeared out of nowhere,
他就在那上菜架
in front of that dumbwaiter.
前面凭空出现了
Actually, he'd been hiding
其实 他在上菜架里面
inside the dumbwaiter for over 20 minutes...
待了超过二十分钟
waiting for someone to
等着有人说
use the word "Wonder." - I wonder where he is.
"惊叹" 我想知道他在哪
Oh, hey, you've got a piece of lettuce on your shoulder.
嘿 你肩膀上有片菜叶
Ta-da!
惊喜吧
Part of the trick. So, let's get down to business, shall we?
这是魔术的一部分 咱们来谈生意吧 好吗
Hey, can you, uh, go wait with the other assistants over there?
你可以去跟那边的助手们一起等吗
What? No, whatever you say to me, you can say to him.
什么 不 要说什么都跟他说
I grant him magic sanctuary.
我授予了他"魔法圣地"的称号♥
Uh, you grant me? Come on, you can't just make up- - That's fine.
你授予我 得了吧 你不能乱编 没事
I second the sanctuary. But with a clause of silence.
我同意了 但有一个条件 不要说话
So, I want you guys to be on Use Your Illusion.
我想让你们进<运用你的幻想>
Only now it's "Allusion" With an "A."
只不过我们改成<运用你的典故>
So if you guys want to put an allusion in there somewhere...
所以如果你们想要插入个什么典故的话
like, you know, Poe or
像 爱伦坡啊
something or- Don't do Poe, 'cause I'm doin' Poe.
或者其他 不要用爱伦坡 因为我要用
What about Chaucer? Just not Poe, okay?
乔叟怎么样 不是爱伦坡就行
And, uh, I don't think we need, uh, your assistant.
还有 我们不需要你的助手了
What? Eh! Clause of silence.
什么 不要说话
Look, my assistant is my partner. I need him.
听着 我的助手是我的搭档 我需要他
For what, Buster, huh? You're the magic.
需要他干嘛 Buster 你才是魔术师
Check out those moves you're doin', man.
看看你在台上的表演
They're in their own orbit.
是那么的信手拈来
Look at Tiagra, my girl. Don't look at her.
看看Tiagra 我的女朋友 不要看她
'Cause you look at her and it affects
因为你看了她后 对她造成影响
her in a way that I don't feel comfortable with.
让我觉得很不自在
Or go for it. I don't care,
你还是看吧 我不在乎了
whatever. I'm just sayin' it's your world.
我意思是 魔术就是你的世界
All right, you know what? The trick is on you, Tony Wonder.
够了 我们成功忽悠到你了 Tony Wonder
I'm the magician. He's the assistant.
我才是魔术师 他是助手
We don't need him!
我们不需要的是他
The real Sword of Destiny
真正的"命运之剑"
trick hasn't even been performed yet. Ta-da!
还没正式表演呢 惊喜吧
Wait.
等一下
Are you tellin' me that you
你是说你的魔术是多阶段的
have a multi-stage trick with hidden identities?
而且还有多重隐秘身份吗
That's right. And I'm
正是
gonna perform the real trick this afternoon.
而且今天下午我们要表演真正的魔术
I guess we'll see what you can do then. I guess we will.
那到时我们再看看你的表现 看来是这样的了
Ow! Darryl, I told you to move that- chair 10 times!
Darryl 跟你说了很多次搬开那[哔]椅子了
And clean the- Dumbwaiter while you're at it!
还有清一下那[哔]的上菜架
Oh, I was really hoping for a graham cracker.
噢 我还以为他会变出个全麦饼干呢
That would have been a good spot for a trick.
那会是个很吸引人的魔术呢
Michael awoke from his second surgery. Morning, sleepyhead.
Michael从他第二次手术中苏醒过来 早上好 懒虫
Did you get the abscess? Well, uh, we had a little whoopsie.
你把那脓疮切除了吗 我们出了个小小的意外
See, we got the abscess,
脓疮是切了
but I think we might have left some snippers in there.
但貌似把剪刀落在你肚子里了
It's not very likely, but one of
可能性没有很大啦
the assistants having taken them is even less likely.
但是被另一个助手拿走的可能性更小
Unless I left them in my scrubs. Michael,
或许只是把剪刀留在手术袍上了 Michael
good news.
好消息
They think George is in Iraq. All the pressure's off him.
他们以为你♥爸♥在伊♥拉♥克♥ 这样他就没事了
That was on the news? I thought that I dreamt that.
是真的啊 我以为是我做梦而已
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表