剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
and it helped put the company in jeopardy.
这辆车置公♥司♥于水火
I'm sorry about the patch.
不好意思 我得戴眼罩了
I'm testifying against the Kings this afternoon.
我今天下午要在国王队的官司中作证
You can't see it.
你看不见
I just winked.
我刚刚眨眼了
So, basically,
那么 基本上
you're about 2,000 shares short
你要成为最大股东
of being the majority stockholders.
还得2000股
Now, unfortunately, it's a private stock,
现在 不幸的是 这是私人股份
so you cannot just buy up the shares
所以你只能在别人想要出手时
unless someone is willing to sell.
才能购入公♥司♥股份
Are you sure?
你确定吗
That's what they said on "Ask Jeeves."
"Ask Jeeves"网站是这么说的
All right, who's the majority shareholder now
好吧 现在谁是最大股东
A company called "Standpoor."
一个叫Standpoor的公♥司♥
"Standpoor"?
"Standpoor"
As in
就是
the opposite of "Sitwell,"
"Sitwell"的反义词
which is run by a certain hairless man
这公♥司♥是一个无毛男运营的
who could be very upset with you right now.
而且他可能对你很气愤
What would he have to be upset with me about?
他为什么对我生气
Are you wearing his eyebrows?
你戴的是他的眉毛吗
They make me feel dressier.
戴上之后我感觉很正式
Hello.
喂
Is it true, Michael?
是真的吗 Michael
Did we lose the company?
我们失去公♥司♥了吗
Kind of.
差不多
There's something called Standpoor.
有个公♥司♥叫Standpoor
Yeah, it's Sitwell.
它是Sitwell
It's Lucille Austero.
不 肯定是Lucille Austero
Lucille 2?
Lucille 2
"Standpoor" because she can't stand up
叫Standpoor是因为她一直摔
without falling over.
站不稳
I don't know why she'd have any trouble.
我不知道为什么她会站不稳
A piano could stand on those legs.
那么粗的腿 钢琴也架得住
She's trying to get even with me for the remodeling.
她是为了装潢的事打击报复
I think we're going to need a new floating thermometer.
我觉得我们需要一个新的悬浮温度计
And could I have your, uh, your Blue Cross number?
您能给我您的Blue Cross号♥码吗
What was...? Let's think about this, Mom.
什么 那咱们这么想这事 妈
Maybe there's a way that
可能会有一种方法
we can reason with her.
和她理论一下
Give her Buster.
把Buster给她
What?
什么
We need our company back.
我们需要公♥司♥
Mom, that's horrible.
妈 这太没良心的
I don't suppose you spent money
我不觉得你买♥♥了个
on something you can return.
能退的东西
Let's give her Buster.
给她Buster
Starla, do you know where my brother is?
Starla 我弟弟在哪儿
Yes, he's on cloud nine.
他在九线
That was me, Michael.
是我啊 Michael
What's going on?
怎么回事
Where's Starla?
Starla在哪儿呢
She's saying good-bye to someone named Q.
她说她要去和一个叫Q的说再见
If she can get past his security system,
如果她能通过安检的话
she's going to tell him it's over.
Starla要过去告诉他他们俩玩儿完了
She's amazing.
她太棒了
We completely connected.
我们心灵相通
And it's all because of you.
都是因为你
You made this happen.
你让我们成为可能
I feel alive!
犹如重获新生
Indeed, Starla and Buster did hit it off well,
确实 Starla和Buster之间摩擦出了火花
Buster being a sweeter, more supportive man
Buster是一个她从来没有遇到过的
than she was used to,
贴心 支持型的男人
and Starla being a woman that wasn't 70.
而Starla也不是一个70岁的老女人
I'm just wondering
我在想
if you didn't upgrade a little too fast.
如果你从感情中脱离地太快
You want something sensible,
你想要很感性的交往
you end up getting pushed into something flashy.
可能会陷入一个闪离的结局
What does that mean?
什么意思啊
Don't you think you belong in a Lucille?
你不觉得你还是适合和Lucille在一起吗
Maeby, meanwhile, gave reading her script another shot,
Maeby这时候试着再读一次剧本
only to discover her work was done.
却发现她的工作完成了
Her scripts had been noted.
剧本都被审阅了
So, she went to find the person she thought was responsible.
她找到她以为的帮手
George Michael, I read your notes.
George Michael 我读了你的东西
What?
什么
Uh, you found the...
你找到那个
W-Well, look, I don't...That was a long...
嗯 是这样的 我不 这都是陈年
They were great.
写得太好了
I mean, they said
写出了很多
so many things I wanted to say
我想说但是
but I didn't know how, you know?
我不知道怎么说的话 你懂吗
Don't tell anyone, okay?
别告诉任何人 好吗
Never.
绝不
Guess she didn't see the drawings.
估计她没看见那些画
Meanwhile, Tobias prepared
Tobias正在准备
to assume ownership of the Queen Mary.
接手Queen Mary
No, no, no, it's supposed to say "Tobias's Queen Mary."
不不不 应该写成Tobias的Queen Mary
No, that is not what it says.
不 这不是我要的
I distinct... hello?
我特别要求 喂
Well, I suppose I could just paint over "Mary."
我估计我自己漆上Mary不是难事
Don't bother, man.
别忙活了
This is our club now.
这是我们的俱乐部了
Tobias didn't want to sell his new club,
Tobias不想卖♥♥掉他的俱乐部
but Lindsay did,
但是Lindsay却想卖♥♥
which is why she hired
所以她雇了几个
several members of a local stripper agency
当地脱衣舞组织"热辣特警"的会员
called "The Hot Cops" to pose as the roughnecks.
扮成地痞流氓来闹事
All right, fellas, look, I know you know nothing
好吧好吧 诸位 我知道你们都了解
but a life on the street.
在社会上混的规矩
But I'd like to offer you something
但是我想让你们体验一次
that the Queen Mary gave me.
Queen Mary曾给过我的快♥感♥
The joy of the stage.
舞台之乐
So, maybe you could, uh, start jetting, and stop...
所以 你们可以停止骚扰
je-terrorizing me.
开始骚动吗
Yeah! Absolutely!
当然 没问题
We could do Rent.
我们可以演出<吉物出租>
Oh, this is joyous news!
太好了
And Buster, now convinced that Lucille 2
Buster现在被说服了 觉得Lucille 2
was the right woman for him, broke up with Starla.
才是真命天女 于是他和Starla分手了
You okay?
你还好吧
It was for the best anyway.
也是为了我们俩的幸福
A girl like that
一个那样的姑娘
deserves to be taken care of,
需要被呵护
and I'm just a poor soldier.
而我只是个屌♥丝兵哥
You didn't sell your stock?
你没卖♥♥你的股份
What? No.
什么 没有
Your letter said not to,
你的信上写了不让卖♥♥
and I would never want to hurt the family.
我不会做伤害家族利益的事
And Michael realized his little brother
Michael突然发现他的小♥弟♥弟♥
deserved happiness more than anyone.
比谁都值得拥有幸福
You know, uh, I want you to forget about what I said.
我希望你忘掉我说的话
I was wrong; you two belong together.
我错了 你们俩很适合彼此
I'll take care of Lucille 2 for you.
我来解决Lucille 2
Really?
真的吗
Let her down easy.
你悠着点
That right knee could go at any time.
那个右膝随时有可能失灵
Starla?!
Starla
And at the "Tobias is Queen Mary,"
在"Tobias是Queen Mary"
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表