剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael was using the Bluth Company crane...
Michael在用布鲁斯公♥司♥的吊车
to retrieve the family-owned frozen banana stand
来打捞他们家的冻香蕉小店
after it had been dumped in the bay...
它被人扔到了海湾里
a holiday tradition among the local youth.
这已经成了当地年轻人的节日传统
Soon he returned home so that he and his son George Michael?
之后他回家去和他的儿子 George Michael
Could share their holiday tradition of rebuilding it.
开始一个新的节日传统 重建香蕉摊
Another one of Dad's suits? Hey, I'm the president now.
另一套爸爸的西装吗 嘿 现在我是董事长了
I'm filling Dad's shoes... literally
字面上看 我塞了些东西进爸爸的鞋里
except his shoes don't fit.
他的鞋子不合我脚
But I did finally get into Dad's pants...
不过我最终还是穿上了爸爸的裤子
although I had to have the crotch taken in a little bit.
虽然我不得不把裆部改小了一点
You know, Gob, maybe it's the suits,
你知道的 Gob 也许是西装的原因
but I think you may be beginning...
但是我想你有点开始
to alienate some of the employees down at work.
在工作上疏远一些员工了
What? Oh, that's great.
什么 噢 太好了
The president has to worry about alienating the employees now.
董事长现在担心疏远员工
In fact, Gob had started to alienate some of his colleagues.
事实上 Gob已经开始疏远了一些他的同事了
The worst that could happen
最坏的情况就是
is I could spill some on my $3,000 suit. Come on!
溢出的咖啡会溅在我3000块的西装上 拜托
Hey! The guy in the $4,000 suit...
嘿 穿着4000块西装的我
is holding the elevator for
在帮一个三个月内都买♥♥不起的人
the guy who doesn't make that in three months.
开电梯
Why don't I just take a whiz through this $5,000 suit?
为什么我不直接穿着这件5000块的西装小解
Come on! They like me just fine. You'll see that tonight...
没事 他们很喜欢我 你今晚就会看到了
when they toast me at the Christmas party,
当他们在圣诞派对上向我祝酒时
just like they used to with Dad.
就会像他们以前向爸爸祝酒那样
They used to roast Dad 'cause they thought that...
他们过去吐槽爸爸是因为他们觉得
he had a sense of humor about himself,
爸爸有一种自嘲式的幽默感
but he didn't, and neither do you.
然而他没有 你也没有
Hey, nobody laughed louder than me at any joke about Dad.
嘿 关于爸爸的一切玩笑 我笑的最响
You're the one who's all Mr.
你是唯一一个
"I take myself too seriously all the time."
"总是要认真对待自己"的家伙
Michael did tend to take the Christmas party somewhat seriously.
Michael 原来确实有点重视圣诞派对
Merry Christmas. You can go
圣诞快乐 你可以直走
ahead and put that right in the charity barrel.
把礼物放在慈善机构的桶子里
Thanks a lot. Sorry, pal. We just can't have them resent us.
多谢 哥们对不起哈 我们不能让他们讨厌我们
I know some of the numbers haven't all added up,
我知道这虽然有点不靠谱
and there is some speculation...
但有人推测
that George has been into the kitty-
George一直很喜欢凯蒂猫
"Into the kitty"! That's awesome.
"喜欢凯蒂猫" 真的太棒了
Fire Tom and get your jackass brother out of here.
让Tom滚蛋 然后快带你的蠢哥哥离开这里
This year I'm not officially president,
今年我不是正式的董事长了
and it'll be nice to actually have some fun...
和我儿子去参加圣诞派对
with my son at a Christmas party.
一定会很有乐趣
Thank God I don't have to go. So glad to hear you say that.
感谢上帝我不必了 — 很开心听到你那样说
I wanna meet someone there.
我将要在那里见一个人
What? So I'm not invited to the Bluth Company Christmas party?
什么 所以我没有被邀请去布鲁斯公♥司♥的圣诞派对吗
Oh, honey, of course you can go if you want to.
噢 亲爱的 如果你想当然可以去啊
Thanks, Mom. No. You're not going to that.
谢谢 妈妈 不 你不会这样做的
You see, if I show up with you,
你想想 如果我和你一起出席
it'll just make me seem like I'm a mother.
那只会让我看起来像一个妈妈
I've never thought of you that way. That's sweet.
我从来没有这样去想你 你真好
Well, I won't be going.
好的 我是不打算去的
I will be head to toe in blue makeup until 8:01...
我得从头到脚都涂成蓝的一直到八点零一分
in case the Blue Man Group needs their understudy, so-
以防蓝色男子团体需要替身 所以
No, no, you have to go. So when men find out...
不 不 你一定要去 那么当人们发现
we're in an open relationship, they'll see you're no threat.
我们是开放的关系 他们就会知道你并不是个威胁
People hear the name Tobias, they think big, black guy.
人们听到Tobias这名字 他们就会想到高大的黑人
Well, obviously I'm not a big guy.
好的 很显然 我不高大
I'm not a Carl Weathers, par exemple.
比如说 我不是Carl Weathers
I forgot about Carl. Is he still single?
我都忘了Carl 他还单身吗
Hey, George Michael,
嘿 George Michael 我
I need you to help me fix up the banana stand.
需要你帮我修一下香蕉店
No, I can't. I was supposed
不 我不可以 我应该
to go to Ann's parents' Christmas party.
会去Ann父母的圣诞派对
We're makin' yams. Tonight? Tonight is the office party.
我们煮山芋 今晚 今晚是公♥司♥的派对
Well, did you want me to go to that?
好吧 你是想让我去那
You're always telling me not to have fun at those things.
你一直都和我说参加那些活动是没意思的
Yes. We might even snatch a gift from the charity barrel.
是的 我们甚至可能从慈善机构的桶子里顺走礼物
Oh. Okay, well-well, I think Ann's
噢 好吧好吧 我想Ann的
parents are having their party on Bethlehem time...
父母会按伯利恒时间举♥行♥派对
which is pretty early, so maybe I can make an appearance.
那样会开始得很早 所以我也许能露个脸
Make an appearance? Uh- Uh- No, no. It's okay.
露个脸 不了不了 那没关系
You be with Yam. It's fine. It's good. It's Ann.
你可以和芋头在一起 很好 是Ann
It's good. Have fun.
很好 玩得开心
The boy's pulling away from you. Are we having yams?
你儿子不跟你玩了 我们有芋头吗
Yeah, I don't know what's goin' on with him.
是的 我不知道他这是在做什么
You know, he's on Bethlehem time.
你知道吧 他过的是伯利恒时间
He's spending every moment of the day with this girl.
他的每分每秒都和这个女孩一起
It's, like, I'm his father.
我才是他父亲
He should be spending most- - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
他应该花最多的时间去 哇
Don't get involved. Believe me.
不要瞎掺和 相信我
When I thought your first wife was driving us apart...
当我知道你第一任妻子想分开我们时
I did not make a stink.
我一声都没吭
You complained all the time,
你一直都在抱怨
and she was my only wife. And she died.
还有就是她是我唯一的妻子 而她死了
Well, see, things have a way of working themselves out.
好的 看吧 事情自有解决的方法
Nonetheless, it's family first at the holidays.
虽然如此 过节的时候应该家庭第一
Oh, God. It's Mom again. Put it on speakerphone.
噢 我的天 又是妈妈 打开扬声器
I wanna hear her beautiful voice.
我想听听她美妙的声音
Michael! There's a hole in the window! There's been a break-in!
Michael 窗户有一个大洞 有人闯进来过
Get over here! I'm leaving now.
快过来 我现在就过去
Sounds tense.
听起来很紧张
That means she's not gettin'
那意味着她从
any from my brother, Oscar
我哥哥那什么都没得到
That's nice.
好极了
I heard about the banana stand, and now there's been a break-in.
我听说了香蕉店的事 而现在这有人闯进来过
But I have a surprise for whoever it is if he comes back.
但无论是谁 如果他再回来 我有惊喜给他
First I blow him; then I poke him.
首先我朝他吹♥喇♥叭♥ 然后就捅他
Guy has no idea what he's in for.
那家伙完全想不到这里有什么在等着他
You know, Mom, all the glass seems to be on the outside.
妈妈 看起来所有的玻璃渣都在外面
Plus, here's your little statue...
推开窗 这有你的小塑像
so I guess what this says to me is,
所以 从这些情况来推测
I doubt anyone was trying to break in, Mom.
我想没人要闯进来 妈妈
If anything, someone was trying to break out. Where is Oscar?
如果有 是有人打算破窗出去 Oscar在哪里
Well, he's on his walkabout or pilgrimage.
好吧 他现在在他的朝圣之路途中
Every year, Oscar attempts the 420-mile walk...
每一年 Oscar都尝试420英里的步行
from Newport Beach to Berkeley, California.
从纽波特沙滩到加利福利亚的伯克利
In the 12 years he's attempted this...
他试了12年
he's never made it past U.C. Irvine.
但他从来没有走到比加州大学Irvine分校还远的地方
He calls it a quest to recharge his chi.
他称这是给自己补充"气"
I call it an excuse for him...
而我说这是他的一个借口
to score his pot and wag his pickle at coeds.
为了抽大♥麻♥和与女大学生乱搞
You sound mad, Mom, mad enough
听起来你很生气 妈妈 气到
to throw one of these little lady heads at him.
拿着这个人头像扔他
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Well, maybe you're a little bit lonely...
就是 也许你是有点孤单
and you're acting out for attention.
然后为了获得关注才行为出格
That's ridiculous. I want you to move in with me.
太可笑了 我要你搬过来和我住
What? No. No. No. No, no, no, no.
什么 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Didn't you adopt a child for this very reason?
你不是为了这个而收养过一个小孩吗
So that you would never be alone?
这样你就永远不会孤单了
Michael, a mother doesn't have a child to give herself company.
Michael 妈妈不会为了找人陪自己而弄个孩子
Annyong was to teach Buster a lesson.
Annyong是为了个Buster个教训
And where is that little lesson?
那么"小教训"现在在哪
I sent him to the Milford Academy
我送他去米尔福特学院
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表