剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
It's just Mom and whores. No, how would you like it?
只是说妈和妓♥女♥ 不 发生在你身上试试
Actually, that's not a bad idea.
没错 这是个好主意
I should turn the tables on
我应该让男人也试试
men and see how they like being objectified.
让他们尝尝被人评价的滋味
Men with low self-esteem.
没有自尊的男人
Get their clothes off. That is a great
脱掉他们的衣服 那是个很棒的
That is a great social statement.
那是个很棒的社论
I shall get the video camera. This is ripe for parody.
我去拿摄像机 真是个成熟的仿作创意
This is ripe!
很"成熟"
He just wants to see boys'Linuses. Oh, God.
他只不过想看男孩们的生殖器 我的天
Here we go.
我们走
And so Michael went back to see his mom.
Michael回到了戒酒中心找他妈妈
L-I know that you're upset with me...
我知道你对我很失望
because I brought you here under false pretenses...
因为我把你骗来了这里
but I really was worried about you, mom. Oh, please.
不过我真的是很担心你 得了吧
I've been drinking since before you were born.
在你出生前我就开始喝酒了
So if alcohol is the reason I'm here, I've got news for you, bub.
如果我在这儿是因为酒精 我也告诉你
It's the only reason you're here too.
你今天能在这儿也是因为酒精
Hey, you're mean sober too.
你现在是清醒刻薄状态了
Uh, listen. I need your help.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Kitty has shown up, and she got ahold of Dad.
Kitty来了 爸爸在她手上
She found him in the attic?
她在阁楼找到他了
They had a rerun of
昨天晚上<丑闻制♥造♥者>又播了一遍
Everybody figured it out.
所有人都弄明白了
She would like to meet you at a bar.
她想在酒吧跟你见面
She says she's got some evidence
她说如果你不去
that could bring the business down if you don't go.
她就会把证据交出去让我们的公♥司♥完蛋
You're sending me into a bar?
你要让我去酒吧
Are you sure you can trust me to make decisions for myself?
你确定你能相信我能控制自己
I just need you to find out what she wants...
我只是需要你弄清楚她想要什么
while I check all the local motels for Dad.
而我会找遍所有的汽车旅馆
All right. But here's what I want.
好吧 不过我有个条件
A spa weekend with you. A real one.
跟你一起水疗一个星期 真正的水疗
I want to spend spring break with you.
我要跟你一起度春假
You have high self-esteem, right?
你不是个随便的女人 是吗
Not after being in here. It's a nightmare.
在这里已经没自尊了 真是个噩梦
Michael, Mom. We've gotta go now.
Michael 妈我们得走了
I created a diversion.
我已经转移了注意
You're gonna love this.
你会喜欢这个的
I'd like to check my uncle in for rehab.
我想让我叔叔来复健
I thought we were buying me some pants.
我以为我们是来买♥♥裤子的
Oh, of course you think that. You're high as a kite!
当然你会这么想 你已经磕高了
He needs help! Any- He needs help! He needs help!
他需要帮助 他需要帮助
And so Lucille was able to meet with Kitty at Senior Tadpole's.
Lucille在"蝌蚪先生"见了Kitty
I want what's due to me- a Bluth son.
我想要他许诺给我的 一个Bluth的孩子
And I know you have the material.
我知道你有他的精♥子♥
Kitty was right. Ten years earlier...
Kitty是对的 十年前
George Sr. was taking an experimental hair growth drug.
老George在服用一种实验性的生发药
Fearing damage to his fertility...
因为担心对他的生育能力有损害
he froze a specimen of his reproductive material...
他冷藏了一份有生殖能力的精♥子♥
in case he ever wanted another child.
以防他还想要个孩子
Soon, news came out that the drug...
不久后 关于生发药的新闻出来了
although somewhat successful...
尽管药物生毛有点功效
wreaked havoc on the central nervous system.
不过严重损害了中枢神经系统
So what do you need me for?
所以你还找我♥干♥嘛
He's not taking the "monkey drug" anymore.
他已经不吃"变猴药"了
And you're the one who's got him. Not me. Oh, you know why.
现在他在你手里 你知道为什么
He won't touch me. He said he doesn't cheat on his wife anymore.
他碰都不碰我 他说再也不会背叛妻子了
He said that?
他这么说的
Drinking contest!
拼酒
Tell you what. I'll drink you for it.
告诉你 就为这句话 我要弄醉你
Oh, I heard you don't handle your booze so well anymore.
我听说你现在酒量已经不行了
So this should be easy for you.
所以你胜算很大咯
That one didn't count.
还没开始呢
And Michael met up with Gob to try and find their father.
Michael跟Gob碰了面 试图找到他们父亲
I got it. From the banana stand freezer.
我拿到了 从香蕉摊那儿
The exact same kind of cooler that's in the photo with Dad.
跟照片里爸旁边的冷藏箱一模一样
What do we need another cooler for? Ah, poor Michael.
我们要另一个冷藏箱干嘛 啊 可怜的Michael
You do not think like a magician.
你不能像魔术师一样思考
Such a "How'd he do dat?"
典型的"大惊小怪"
It's a classic bait and switch. This is a decoy cooler.
这是个经典的掉包魔术 这就是那个假的冷藏箱
We take it in, switch it with
我们带着这个进去 把这个
the one from the photo and get out of there.
跟照片里面的换了 然后出来
Kitty comes back. Everything's normal.
Kitty回来后 一切都很正常
It's like we were never there.
就像我们从来没有来过
But Dad's gone. Long gone.
不过爸爸不在了 已经跑得远远的了
But it buys us all the time in the world.
不过这为我们争取了足够的时间
I got it back, Mikey. The self-confidence. I am a magician!
我找回来了 Mikey 自信 我是个魔术师
I'm saying, when Kitty comes back, notices Dad's gone...
我想说 当Kitty回来后 发现爸爸不见了
first thing she's gonna do is check the cooler,
她会做的第一件事情就是检查冷藏箱
see if the evidence is still there.
看看证据还在不在
Buys us, like, one second.
这给我们争取了 大概 一秒钟
I am a worthless magician. Not true.
我是一个没用的魔术师 不对
No, I can't even do one simple trick. Come on.
不 我连一个小魔术都搞砸了 好了
I'm covered in sweat. Look at me! It's a great trick.
我浑身都是汗 看看我 这个魔术很棒
Would've been flawless if you had a decoy Dad too. Damn it.
如果有个假的爸爸就完美无缺了 该死的
And I used a guy that looked
我上一次掉包魔术中
just like him in my last bait and switch.
把长得像爸爸的家伙用掉了
Well, I'm no longer needed here. No, no, no.
好吧 这里已经不需要我了 不
I think the cooler's actually gonna help us.
我觉得这个冷藏箱会帮到我们
The extra second that it buys us could be the difference.
那为我们争取的一秒钟可能会很管用
Great. Just give me a couple of minutes to catch my breath.
好极了 不过先给我几分钟喘喘气
Lucille, minutes out of rehab...
Lucille 才从复健中心出来不久
was engaging in a drinking contest...
在她儿子的授意下
at the behest of her son.
正置身于一场喝酒比赛中
Let me know when you're ready, dear. She's mixing!
不行的时候告诉我 亲爱的 她在混着喝
While right outside the bar-
这时就在酒吧外面
I know what the shape of a banana reminds you of...
我知道这香蕉的形状让你想起什么
and I know that when I say "Nuts," It makes you giggle.
而且我知道当我说"蛋蛋"的时候 你会痴笑
But do you have any other response...
不过当你听到"这是个有蛋蛋的香蕉"
to "Here's a banana with nuts"?
你还有什么其他的反应吗
Why are we even going after this idiot demographic?
为什么我们还要继续这愚蠢的调查
Don't you get it? They're not even eating these.
你还不明白吗 他们甚至没打算吃
They just like saying bananas and nuts.
他们只是喜欢说香蕉和蛋蛋
And I won't- I won't tell you why. That's your father's job.
我不会告诉你原因的 应该由你父亲来说
Come on! Let's see some bananas and nuts!
来来 让我们瞧瞧你们的香蕉和蛋蛋
Oh, perhaps we should just pull their pants off.
或许我们应该直接把他们的裤子脱掉
Hey, what the hell do you
嘿 你们他妈的
think you're doing? This is where we shoot.
在干什么 这是我们拍摄的地盘
Yeah, well, you've got competition now,
耶 好吧 你现在有竞争对手了
'cause we're making our own video.
因为我们在拍我们的影片
Will you just get over it! It's nudity.
你怎么就想不开呢 这是裸体艺术
Just because you're ashamed
你不能因为你对自己的身材
of your body doesn't mean everybody should be.
感到羞耻就觉得别人也该跟你一样
Oh, really? Well,
噢 是吗 好吧
let's see how you feel about what you're packing.
看看你对自己裤子里的东西感觉如何
You're [Bi] a- never-nude?
你是个[哔]不能全♥裸♥的人
You're asking girls to take their tops off,
你要求女孩子们把上衣脱掉
and you can't even be naked?
而你自己却不能全♥裸♥
I've gotta get this. Lindsay, I've already got it.
我必须拍下来 Lindsay 我也有
I'm back into cutoffs. Lindsay?
我重新穿回小短裤了 Lindsay
I didn't see you at the convention.
我在大会上没有见过你
No, I was in Germany. I teleconferenced in.
不 我那时在德国 我电♥话♥参与了会议
Did you go to the seminar on chafing? Dr. Schoenweiss. Yes.
参加皮肤擦伤项目了吗 Schoenweiss医生的 去了
This is never gonna work.
这行不通
There's too many people, too many rooms.
这有太多人 太多的房♥间了
Michael, we can't give up. This is important.
Michael我们不能放弃 这太重要了
Believe me. I'd rather be down
相信我 我也情愿在沙滩上
at the beach having drinks, howling at chicks.
喝着酒 对着少♥妇♥狼嚎
Dad?
爸爸
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表