剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
'Cause she knows you're a loser. But I think it's pretty clear.
因为她知道你是个失败者 我认为这再明显不过了
Lucille 2 and Sitwell are working on a business deal.
Lucille二号♥和Sitwell在着手一笔交易
Lindsay, I'd like for you to
Lindsay 我想让你去
go over to Sitwell and see what you can find out.
Sitwell那边 看看能查出点什么
I can't go there again. Why do I have to do that?
我不能再去那了 为什么我要去
Because you've been helping
因为你擅自
yourself to the company money for quite some time.
拿公♥司♥的钱的频率太高了
It's not like you do anything for the family anyway.
你没帮家里做过什么
Gob doesn't do anything for the family.
Gob也没为家里做过任何事
Hey, I'm Fu[Bi] Lucille 2.
嘿 我在[哔]Lucille二号♥
Oh. I could do something like that.
噢 我也可以做那样的事
Yes, this is what Dad was
对 爸爸擅长的
really good at- getting us out of tight spots.
就是这个 帮助我们摆脱困境
In fact, at that very moment, George Sr. was in a tight spot...
事实上 就在这个时候老George正处在困境中
as he'd gotten himself wedged under the furnace...
他卡在了炉子下面了
while chasing after a sour ball that had rolled out of his pocket.
为了捡回从口袋里掉出来的酸糖球
Eventually, Michael rescued him.
最终 Michael救出了他
I'm starting to worry she's gonna sell us out.
我开始担心她会把我们公♥司♥卖♥♥了
I think the answer to this problem is money.
我认为解决方法就是钱
Now, this may just be me having my
也许因为在100度的炉子下
head against a hundred-degree furnace for an hour...
烤了一个小时 我脑子有点不好使
but maybe we should bring in Jack Dorso.
不过 也许我们应该把Jack Dorso找来
Uncle Jack? Well, no. He's not my uncle.
Jack叔公 不 他不是我叔叔
He's, uh, my dad's friend.
他是我爸爸的朋友
But, uh, this guy has got a fortune.
不过这家伙可有钱了
Jack Dorso first achieved success in the '40s...
Jack Dorso第一次成功是在40年代
as a costar of the radio and then film serial,
先混广播界 后又出演了系列电影
Red McGibbon and Bullet: Nazi Hunters.
<瑞德.麦吉本和子弹:纳粹猎人>
There are two Nazis up there in that dance hall.
上面的舞厅里有两个纳粹党
Shoot me.
把我射出去
Happy Valentine's Day, Nazis.
情人节快乐 纳粹崽子们
When the actor who played Red McGibbon...
当饰演Red McGibbon的演员
was jailed for his Communist sympathies...
因为对共♥产♥主义的同情而入狱后
Jack Dorso made one attempt at a solo Bullet feature.
Jack Dorso尝试了一部以子弹为主角的剧
But the audience was not
不过观众没有
ready to accept Bullet as a romantic lead...
准备接受一颗浪漫的子弹
despite his powerful upper body.
即使他的上身很健壮
So he started a chain of gymnasiums...
所以在一次看望Red的过程中
having stolen the idea from Red during a prison visit.
偷了他的主意 开了一系列的健身馆
And as the years passed Hey, Jack!
随着时间一年一年过去 嘿 Jack
He became well-known for his annual birthday feats of strength.
他因为每年生日展示力量的壮举而变得有名起来
Five pounds for each year of my life.
在我活着的时候 每年增加五镑
Sadly, he lost the use of his legs on his 70th birthday-
不幸的是 在他70岁生日的时候下肢瘫痪了
Release! at the
放手
newly-remodeled Jack Dorso's in Albany, New York.
在他新装♥修♥的位于纽约奥尔巴尼的健身馆
Too much!
太重了
If he's got so much money, how come we never called him before?
如果他这么有钱 我们怎么从未联♥系♥过他
But I have. I mean,
我联♥系♥过 我是说
there wouldn't be a Bluth Company without him.
如果没有他就没有Bluth公♥司♥
I could never have afforded that first tract of land.
我可能永远买♥♥不起第一块地
But he always wants something in return.
不过他总是寻求回报
I don't know.
我不知道
See if you can talk your mother
你是否能劝你妈
into taking another bullet for the Bluth family.
为咱布鲁斯家族再牺牲一次
The family gathered at
一家人聚在Lucille家
Lucille's to welcome and solicit Uncle Jack.
欢迎并恳求Jack叔公
And remember, he wasn't really their uncle.
不过记住 他并不是他们真正的叔公
Buster. Nice of you to take a
Buster 你能歇口气停止和
break from that common whore you've been dating.
那个惯妓交往真是太好了
She is not a whore, Mother.
她不是妓♥女♥ 妈妈
She happens to be the new secretary of the Bluth Company.
她恰恰是布鲁斯公♥司♥的新秘书
And, yes, she's more experienced than a normal girl.
不过 没错 她比一个普通的女孩更有性经验
But sometimes love should be terrifying. In fact...
但是有些时候爱情就该这么吓人 事实上
Buster had even started Buster.
Buster甚至已经开始 Buster
using his army stealth training.
使用他在军队里的被教给的潜行技巧
I'll be right in, and then maybe we can talk about-
我马上就出去 然后也许我们可以谈谈
Makin' that love.
做♥爱♥的事情
I shouldn't complain.
我不该抱怨的
It's better than you dating Lucille 2, that bitch!
至少这比你跟Lucille二号♥约会好 那个婊♥子♥
Lucille 2's not a "B,"Mother. She's kind, and she's caring...
Lucille二号♥不是婊♥子♥ 妈 她很亲切 有爱心
and she's certainly less
而且她的确
experienced than that whore that I'm dating now.
没有跟我约会的那个妓♥女♥那么有性经验
And perhaps it was screaming it out loud...
也许是因为刚刚大声叫出来的缘故
that made Buster realize that he missed Lucille 2.
Buster开始意识到他想Lucille二号♥了
I'm wondering if you can keep
我在想你们是否能在
some of the more piercing profanities down...
90岁的健身爱好者到这的时候
when the 90-year-old fitness buff gets here?
少说一些刺耳的脏话
You know, Michael, I was happy to call Uncle Jack for you...
Michael 我很乐意帮你把Jack叔公叫来
but that's as much as I'm going to do.
不过我只打算做这么多了
If you know what I mean.
如果你知道我的意思
I need a more vital man.
我需要一个更有活力的男人
Someone order 140 pounds of upper-body strength?
谁需要能举140镑的上身力量
Well, he certainly sounds vital to me.
在我听起来他的确很有活力
Walk, Dragon! Walk!
走 Dragon 走
Enter the room! Welcome, Uncle Jack.
进房♥间去 欢迎 Jack叔公
He's half deaf. It was a stupid, stupid hire.
他有点聋 雇他真愚蠢 愚蠢
Not "Higher." Eye level! Eye level!
不是"高点" 眼睛那么高 眼睛那么高
Kisses, and then we talk. Which one is Michael?
吃点小糖球 然后我们再谈 谁是Michael
Uh Swoop me!
诶 带我扑过去
Oh. - I, uh, really appreciate you coming over, Uncle Jack.
噢 我真的很感激你能过来 Jack叔公
Thank you for having me. You may be amazed.
谢谢招待我 你可能会惊讶
Uh, I'm invited into very few personal homes.
很少有人会邀请我去他们家
To the nuts!
去那球那儿
The bridge mix! The bridge mix! Fool!
糖球 糖球 傻瓜
Hey, fake Uncle Jack.
嘿 假叔公Jack
Is this the boy? Is this the little one?
是这个男孩吗 最小的那个
My God, you're an army man.
天哪 你成军人了
I was never in the army. I was in the pictures.
我没当过兵 不过我演过军人的戏
Here comes Uncle Jack. Shoot me!
Jack叔公来了 射我出去
Oh, God!
噢 老天
Look at that. I pinned him. I pinned the army man.
瞧瞧 我压倒他了 我压倒了一个当兵的
God bless you for being in the army. Up, Dragon!
上帝保佑 还好你当过兵 抱我起来 Dragon
Lift. Lift with vigor.
抬我起来 用点力气
Remember me? Lucille.
记得我吗 Lucille
You look younger than you did the day I-
你比那天更年轻了
Oh, you old fool. I'm Lucille.
噢 你个老傻瓜 我是Lucille
Ah! You look fabulous. Back to the blonde. Back to the blonde.
啊 你看起来棒极了 转回去 转回去
Isn't she beautiful? Oh, yeah.
她漂亮吗 噢 耶
He's kind of scary, that guy, huh?
那家伙有点吓人
Not to me. I think he's kind of cool.
我不这么觉得 我觉得他有点酷
Well, why don't you go get your kiss from Mr. Cool Half-Man?
为什么不过去让酷酷的半人先生亲你一下
IOkay. I'd be fine with that. Let's go.
行 没问题 走
So what's your point? Come on.
你想干什么 走
Why, she's no bigger than one of my legs.
天哪 她的身子都没我腿粗
Shake them for her.
摇给她看
Excuse me, Uncle Jack. I'm George Michael.
对不起 Jack太叔公 我是George Michael
It's okay. Just ignore it!
没事 别在意
Ignore it. Just something the body does when you're shaken.
别在意 只是当摇晃身体的时候就会这样
Don't shake it! Don't shake it!
别摇了 别摇了
Towel! Not the good ones!
毛巾 别拿好的
Is he dying? What if he's dying?
他要死了吗 他死了怎么办
Boy, that Dragon's cute, huh?
天哪 那个Dragon真可爱
What, the deaf giant who's holding our fake uncle?
什么 那个抱着我们假叔公的聋大个子
He's been flirting with me all night.
他一整晚都在给我抛媚眼
I was thinking maybe it would be best for the family...
我在想这样或许对我们家更好
if I went on that romance thing with Drag instead of Tobias...
如果跟我结婚的是Drag而不是Tobias
which would be a drag.
那个潜在的变装癖
Yeah, that's just the kind of joke Drag can't hear.
是啊 这种笑话Drag恐怕听不明白
No, you're gonna go with Tobias or not at all.
你还是跟Tobias在一起吧 或者单身
Now tell me what you found out at Sitwell.
现在告诉我你在Sitwell那查到了什么
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表