剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
What happened to you? I tried to drink some of the water...
你怎么了 我想喝点水来着
and it was too hot, and it tasted like soy sauce.
结果太热了 喝起来像酱油
I think the teriyaki chicken burst.
我觉得红烧鸡爆♥炸♥了
That's why people typically don't
这就是为什么大家不会在浴缸里
cook in these things or install them in attics.
做这些菜 也不会把浴缸装在阁楼里
You gotta get it out of here, Mikey. My eyes, they're burning.
你得把它搬出去 Mikey 我的眼睛烫死了
Wanna thank you for charging it to my credit card.
我要感谢你刷我的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥这些
You made me look very foolish in front of Sally Sitwell.
让我在Sally Sitwell面前像个傻瓜
Did you stick it to her? No, I didn't.
你搞定她了吗 我没有
You screwed that up, just like you screwed up this hot tub.
被你搞砸了 就像你把热水浴缸搞砸了一样
Is that veal Marsala stuck in the intake?
那是玛莎拉牛肉堵在进水口吗
They all look so good on the boxes.
他们在盒子里的时候很好看
You know, it's good you backed off Sally.
知道吗 你没有追Sally挺好的
I don't need that guy saying
我才不要那个家伙说
his daughter's sticking it to my loser son.
她女儿牵着我的败家子的鼻子走
You know something? The reason that I never
你知道吗 我一直没有追她
went after her is because you're always pushing me.
是因为你总是在逼我
But now that I know that I don't have
不过既然我知道
your approval, l-I think that, uh...
你不准许 我觉得
I think that I'll finally go for it.
我觉得我倒可以去试一试
This isn't turning into the party hangout I hoped.
这和我预想的狂欢不太一样
Hey. Hey, I thought I heard something before...
喂 喂 我想我之前听到点什么
like a wolf drowning or something.
像是狼溺水什么的声音
I think that that was maybe the house settling.
可能是屋子在沉陷吧
Speaking of settling, how's Ann? I mean, have you-
说到这儿 Ann怎么样了 你们有没有
have you settled on an artist's work to burn?
你有没有决定好烧哪个艺术家的作品
I was thinking Eminem for a while. Sure.
我想过Eminem的 好啊
But everyone is gonna be burning Eminem. So, you know-
但是肯定大家都会烧Eminem的 所以
And then I got this Pat Boone album, but the guy is Christian.
然后我又想到Pat Boone的专辑 不过这家伙是个基♥督♥徒
But, you know, I don't know. Somebody's gotta burn, right?
但是 总得烧掉某个人的 对吧
Well, I guess. Right.
也许吧 好了
Hey. Oh, boy. I got some looks on the bus 'cause of this.
嗨 因为这个 公交上好多人都盯着我
What are you doing with that thing?
你拿这家伙干吗
I am going to catch that wolf, Michael.
我打算去抓狼 Michael
I'm gonna shoot it with this tranquilizer gun...
我要用这把麻♥醉♥枪♥去打它
get the reward, and bid on my woman at the charity auction.
拿到奖金 然后去慈善拍卖♥♥会竞拍我老婆
Isn't there some kind of a waiting period for a rifle like that?
你要买♥♥这种枪不是应该有个等待期么
It turns out there is.
确实是有的
Two weeks? Isn't there a loophole?
要两周啊 没有什么空子可以钻么
There is a gun show loophole.
倒是有一场枪♥支♥展览
What timing, huh? I mean, right out back they were having one.
时机太好了 对吧 刚好他们就有一场
Gob, I'm going hunting for my wife.
Gob 我要去为我的妻子而打猎
How lame was Lucille 2 at lunch, huh?
中饭时Lucille二号♥很挫吧
You've gotten attached, haven't you?
你喜欢上她了是不是
You're not gonna tell anybody about this, are you?
你不会跟任何人说这件事的吧
Come on. I'm not one to judge.
算了吧 也轮不到我说什么
Every time I've gone out with Sally,
每次我和Sally一起的时候
I've looked like I'm 12 years old.
我就像只有12岁
But, yes, I probably will tell people about this.
不过 是的 我或许会告诉大家这件事的
Maybe we can strike up a deal.
或许我们可以做个交易
You keep this to yourself, I help you get Sally.
你保持沉默 我帮你追到Sally
Siphon a little something from her car...
给她的车子搞点小破坏
you show up in the Corvette, looking like a man.
你开着雪佛兰出现 像个男人样
Car troubles?
车子出问题了吗
Probably shouldn't do the fireball when you siphon the gas.
你吸汽油的时候还是不要玩火球术了
I guess this flint's still got a little life left in it, huh?
应该是之前的火石还留了点在里面
Lindsay, meanwhile, was waiting
这时 Lindsay在公园里
in the park for her date with Moses Taylor.
等待着和Moses Taylor约会
Sorry I'm late. Fans.
对不起我迟到了 因为粉丝
Sometimes it takes a while to jar their memories.
有时候激起他们的回忆要花点时间
Nice fur. You know, there are some
皮草不错啊 那边有几个
nuts out there who'd wanna throw red paint all over you.
狂热分子想朝你泼红油漆
Wait a minute. I think there's one right over there.
等下 那边就有一个
Oh, my God. You're Someone needs to read this.
天哪 你 他们需要看看这个
And that's when Lindsay's heel went out.
这时Lindsay的鞋跟断了
I got him. False alarm.
我打中了 假警报
Crap.
我去
I'm being saved by Frank Wrench. No, you're not.
Frank Wrench救了我
Frank Wrench. Shut up.
Frank Wrench 闭嘴
But, unbeknownst to Lindsay and Tobias
不过 x7fLindsay和Tobias不知道的是
Oh, great. the actor
太棒了 那个
who played Frank Wrench wasn't saving her...
饰演Frank Wrench的演员不是在救她
but was just trying to distance himself...
而是要全身而退
from the outlandish "Moses Taylor Hunts People"Scandal...
远离"Moses Taylor朝人开枪"的丑闻
that had been started by a rabid anti-gun fanatic.
这是由反枪♥支♥的狂热分子发起的
And that night, Michael went to help Sally...
那天晚上 Michael赶去帮助Sally
with the car problems Gob had created.
由Gob设计的汽车问题
What the hell?
这是怎么了
Only to find out things had gotten out of hand for Gob.
但却发现事态已经不由Gob控制
Michael did look heroic as he went to put out the fire.
Michael灭火的时候的确很英勇
Unfortunately, Sally arrived too late to see him that way.
不幸的是 Sally到得太晚错过了这一幕
God, what happened?
天哪 发生了什么事
Car trouble.
车子出问题了
Gob had just blown up a car.
Gob刚刚爆了一辆车
The next thing I know, I'm running for my life.
转眼 我就在逃命了
And all I could think was,
我唯一想到的事情就是
if something were to ever happen to me...
如果我发生了什么事
how sad I'd be, you know?
我会有多伤心啊
What you did to me at lunch today.
今天吃午饭时你都做了什么啊
You were ashamed to be with me.
你耻于和我在一起
No! I was ashamed to be seen with you.
不是的 我只是耻于被人看见我们在一起
I like being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I'm sorry, but you have no courage.
对不起 但是你太没胆了
How can you say that? Shh.
你怎么能这么说呢 等等
I thought I heard my mom. How can you say that?
我好像听到我老妈了 你怎么能这么说
And on the other side of the wall Michael?
隔墙的另一边 Michael
Lucille was finalizing her plans for the evening.
Lucille在敲定她晚上的计划
You can bid up to 10,000.
你可以出一万块钱
The deal is off.
交易取消
You didn't tell me it was a restricted membership.
你没告诉我那是张受限的会员卡
Find somebody else to do your bidding.
找其他人为你竞拍去吧
There is no one else.
没有别人了
Hi. Hi.
你好 好着呢
They said I could see you finally. Yes.
他们终于让我见你了 没错
God, I just feel awful for whoever's car that was.
天啊 我就是为车主感到难过
Mm-hmm. I know it.
嗯 我知道
Sally, I was thinking that maybe you and I could-
Sally 我在想你和我可以
Don't try to talk. I have to run anyway.
别说了 我反正得走了
I gotta do this charity auction thing.
我要去参加慈善拍卖♥♥会
I'm sorry, sir. Your Blue Cross
很抱歉 先生 您的蓝十字
Blue Shield was denied. We've called your mother.
蓝盾卡被拒了 我们已经联♥系♥了您母亲
I'll be back. I'll check on you later. Feel better.
我会回来的 晚点再来看你 早日康复
Go out sometime.
哪天去约会
Michael decided to bid on her at the auction...
Michael决定去拍卖♥♥会拍下她
and he knew just where he could get the money to do so.
并且他知道去哪里弄钱
Yeah. Start draining the hot tub. It's going back.
是我 把浴缸的水放掉 我要退了它
And Lucille, with no other prospects...
Lucille 实在没有办法
turned to the son she least expected to support her.
只能转向她最不抱希望帮她的儿子
Gob, I don't suppose I could
Gob 我想付你钱
pay you to bid on me at a charity auction.
去拍下我 你是不是不愿意啊
And Gob was just depressed enough to do so.
Gob很沮丧 什么都无所谓了
Whatever you want. Oh, goody.
你想怎样就怎样吧 太好了
And finally, George Michael and Ann's...
最终George Michael和Ann的
Christian music bonfire was under way.
基♥督♥徒音乐篝火晚会如期举♥行♥
Without ever going to the gym.
我从来不用去健身房♥
I can't believe how many people you told about this.
真不敢相信你和多少人说了这事
Yeah, I hope I didn't confuse
希望大家没有搞混
people by saying it was a CD burning party.
因为我说的是刻录CD狂欢夜
Great party!
派对真棒
Maybe, I burned like 10 CD's from somebody's MP3 player.
我从别人的mp3里录制了10张CD
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表